• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 11,946 Views, 1,023 Comments

Akatsuki in Equestria - chaos2012



Tobi and the members of The Akatsuki are teleported to another planet

  • ...
48
 1,023
 11,946

From all directions

Diedara led the large clay owl through the air, passing in and out of the low hanging clouds giving themselves cover despite the sunlight being completely vanished from the sky. Looking up into the star filled yonder, he watched in astonishment as the moon suddenly rose up into the sky in only a few moments. 'That is something quite strange. Hmm.' He thought to himself.

Free several more minutes of flying, the blonde maned Pegasus saw the large city in the distance. Seeing that they were now near their target, he guided the massive owl down to the open valley below. As the trio landed, Pain and Konan stepped off of the owl onto the ground and gazed upon the Great city of Canterlot.

Music Link

"So, this is where the beast is being kept I presume." Pain plainly stated.

Deidara nodded, "This is where we were told to go, and this is a large village just like Tobi claimed."

Konan looked to the city, becoming concerned that they had to go in to take their goal. Knowing that there would be many civilians brought a worried feeling inside of her. "So, how are we going to retrieve the creature? We don't know what it looks like."

"We go in and force the ponies to tell us where it is." Pain ordered. "Deidara, go and deliver the first blow to the entrance to the village."

A large grin spread across Deidara's face with hearing that demand. "Alright, I'll get right on with that. Hmm." Opening his wings, he flew up into the air and off to Canterlot.

Konan watched as the Pegasus left them before turning to her partner. "Pain, are you set on destroying this village just to obtain this beast?"

"We have to look for a way to return to our own world. Our goal must be accomplished if we are to bring peace to the shinobi nations. This world is of no concern to us." Pain turned to face his female partner, his emotionless face set like stone. "Why are you concerned with them?"

She sat quiet for a moment before speaking again. "Because I believe they have found peace through kindness."

Pain turned forward and walked onto Canterlot. "Unless they know the true meaning of pain, they will never find peace."

(End music)

---

Deidara rapidly came to the outer wall that surrounded Canterlot. Flying over a hundred feet above the stone barrier, he went to a cloud and lowered himself to hide behind it. As he did, he was perplexed to learn he could physically step on the cloud as if it were solid ground. 'Now this is something really strange.' He chuckled to himself as he bounced up and down a few times on the fluffy surface.

After his little amusement, he glanced down below to his target. From what he could see, three guards were at the wall directly beneath where he was perched. Approaching quickly through the air were two Pegasi dressed in blue outfits. Crouching down, Deidara waited for the them to pass by before he sat up again. "Scouts I see. Those won't be a problem pretty soon." He snickered to himself.

Choosing that the guards below would be the best to take out first, the akatsuki member stood up and put his hooves into the pouches on his sides. Grabbing a mouthful of clay into each hoof, he jumped off his cloud and glided downward in complete silence. Molding the shapes into the perfect bombs, he spit them out towards the unsuspecting victims below.

On the wall below, the trio of Pegasi guards looked outward to the land surrounding the city. They stared with intent, looking for anypony approaching that could fit the description that they were given. The problem was at night, the moonlight could only show so much to their eyes. If the ponies that were a threat were clever enough, they would find away to completely hide in the shadows to infiltrate the city. Nevertheless, they would keep an ever watchful eye out and-

Plop.

“Huh?" One of the guards turned to see what appeared to be a large white spider land on the wall next to him. "What in the hay is that thing?" Before he had time to react however, the spider leapt forward and latched itself onto the face of the startled Pegasus.

The other two sat in pure shock as they watched their comrade begin trying to thrash around and pull off the assaulting creature, but before they could go and help him, two more landed on the wall as well and attacked them as well.

From above, Deidara smiled as his creations gripped their victims tightly to assure they couldn't escape. "Now, it is time to show this world the true meaning of art." He chuckled as he brought a hoof up. "KATSU!"

---

Swift felt as if he was sitting out in a wide open field with the sun shining bright down onto him. The warm rays radiated through his body, making him feel as if he was in a land of pure bliss and happiness. Closing his eyes, he felt better now than he had in perhaps weeks. It was perfect. It was wonderful. But he could tell... It wasn't real. "Where am I?" He said to himself.

Almost as if on cue, he felt himself get pulled out of that place, entering a dark void to which he couldn't see anything. The next instant, his body felt like it weighed a ton, so heavy that he couldn't lift a single one of his limbs up. A moment later, he opened his eyes to see the princess lifting her horn away from his forehead. "Wha- where am I?" He asked in a raspy voice while trying to sit up.

Celestia used one of her wings to push the silver pegasus back into the bed. "Easy Swift, the spell I used may cause you to feel quite exhausted. You are in the emergency center of the hospital."

Looking up, the drained guard saw the bright lights and white ceiling above himself. To his left were several machines that fed tubes to his veins along his foreleg. Standing beside the princess were five young mares, one he recognized as his captains sibling, Twilight Sparkle. Standing right next to himself was a fellow guard. "Barren?"

The earth pony grinned at his comrade. "Hey swift, how are you feeling right now?"

Swift frowned at the question. The throbbing inside of his head made him lay back onto the pillow and put a hoof to his temples. "Feels like my head is under a boulder."

"That is the side effect of removing that power that was over you." Celestia stated, "I have to say, I have not felt that level of dark energy in a long time."

"Dark? ha." Swift chuckled, "More like pure evil that thing was." Going on, explained to the princess about how that dark pony used his eyes to pull him into The realm that he called the tsukuyomi. He told all about the pain that Itachi caused him inside of that world, and how he was the one that revealed the location of Discord. "I'm... I'm so sorry princess. I couldn't hold out any longer."

"There is nothing to be sorry for, Swift..." Celestia pleasantly said, "you had to do what you had to."

"Princess, what do you think we should do?" Twilight asked, "if this pony has this level of power, how can be make sure that we are protected against him and the others?"

"I believe that these ponies may be dangerous, and facing them head on in a fight will be too risky for most of the guards. And-

BOOM!

The loud explosion from the distance rang inside of the room, shaking all the ponies. Reacting quickly, Celestia ran over to the window to the side and looked out. To her shock, smoke was rising from the wall at the entrance of the city, and then followed by a trail of explosions that led into the interior of the main shopping center. A cold realization struck the sun goddess that moment. "We are already under attack." She said.

Swift sat up at hearing that, "Alright then, lets- ahh!" He yelped as the pain in his body forced him back into the bed.

"Swift, you need to rest. You cannot move in your current condition. Stay here." Celestia demanded before turning to the others. "Twilight, you and the other elements of harmony go into the area surrounding the main castle and gather all the ponies you can find. Tell them to take shelter in the castle."

Nodding, the bearers minus Rainbow Dash ran out of the hospital room, leaving Barren standing there alone. "And what about me, your highness?" He asked.

"Run and join up with the rest of the guards, and prepare for battle."

---

Fleet foot and Rainbow Dash watched as the smoke billowed up from the front of the city, darkening up the air and blocking out most of what could be seen. "The city is already being hit. They must have gotten past Mist Fly and High Winds. Come on!" Fleetfoot took off towards the threat, but stopped when she realized she was alone. "Rainbow, we have to go."

Rainbow sat hovering in her spot as she stared at the rising cloud of smoke. As another round of small explosions began hitting the buildings, she felt a shiver run up her spine as memories of the previous day came back into her mind. "It's... It's him." She whispered.

Fleetfoot flew back to Rainbow, seeing the terrified look on the cyan Pegasus, "it's the one that attacked you yesterday?" When Rainbow nodded, the elder wonderbolt knew why she was acting this way. " I know. You are afraid Rainbow, I understand."

"You understand?" Rainbow said as she shifted her gaze to her partner, "Have you ever had a crazy pony shoot exploding birds after you? Have you ever felt completely helpless as you were just seconds away from being killed?"

"I know that you are scared. I would probably be acting the same way if that happened to me. But now you will not be facing this pony alone. You have me. You have Spitfire, Soarin, Fire and Lightning Dust. We are all here for you Rainbow."

Rainbow watched as Fleetfoot extended out a hoof out to her with a smile on her face. Inside her chest, a warm feeling spread out and seem to give her entire spirit a boost. Knowing she had friends to help her this time gave her the courage to reface this pony. Also, knowing that she left Ponyville out of fear earlier, she was determined to not leave her friends a second time. Reaching out, she returned the hoof bump to Fleetfoot with a grin. "Let's do this."

---

Luna stood above the dead form of Kakazu, his body sprawled out on the dirt. The masks next to him lay shattered on the ground along with the mass of tendril strands that were pulled off of his form from the balst she had released. Despite knowing he was a cold blooded killer, Luna still felt the guilt of taking another ponies life.

Looking back, she watched as her battalion of a were helping up the solar guards that were too injured to move on their own, including Shining Armor. A select few of hers and the day guards like Neon and Blitz had the task of gathering up the bodies of the fallen guards. Having died in battle for the sake of Equestria, Luna demanded that they be returned to the castle and be given honorary burials. No soldier left behind.

"Who *huff* are you?" A gurgling voice asked.

Luna turned in shock to see Kakazu looking up at her. She was stunned to see him still alive after that attack! However, she noticed the dull look in his eyes and the labored rising of his chest up and down. By his state, she figured he had a minute to live. "I see thou survived that blast of mine. I am surprised by that. Hardly any unicorn would be able to counter that strike, let alone an earth pony."

Kakazu glared up at her as he struggled to take in his final breaths. "How did you *huff* defeat me? I can tell that you did not even use your full strength. *huff* Where did you obtain that power?"

"If thy must know, I shall tell. My name is Luna, the princess of the night. The powers that we princesses posses it beyond that of normal ponies. Now, that question has been answered, now another one will be asked. Who are you and what is the reason for this attack on the guards? And what reason does your group want the creature Discord?"

A low chuckle escaped Kakazu's mouth, "I have no idea what you are talking about this creature *huff*. If you want to know why we had a conflict with those pathetic soldiers is because they got in our way."

"Thou plan may have taken out a number of guards, but thy have ended as well." Luna sneered.

"You may have defeated me, but you will not stop us. *huff* in fact, I am one of the weakest. Heh heh heh."

"There... There are others stronger?" Luna hesitantly asked.

"Much, much stronger." Kakazu grinned as his head fell down to the ground for the last time. His breathing completely stopped a moment later. He had finally died.

Luna stood still for a moment as she took in the warning she recieved. however, her fear was short lived before standing proudly. "Then I shall kill them as well."

Leaving the deceased akatsuki member on the ground, the princess made her way back to the group of night and day guards as they gathered what they had to. To the side, lightning Flash sat silently by the body of Rain, using one of his hooves to close the eyes of his passed friend. Luna approached the sad unicorn and placed a wing over his back. "I am sorry for his loss. He fought bravely against these monsters."

"Ha! That little shit deserved to die!"

The fire inside of Lightning erupted when he heard those words behind him. Flipping his body, he came to face Hidan, who at the moment was being held by three lunar guards. Plastered across his face was a wide grin beamed at the unicorn. "He was a great sacrifice to my lord Jashin. That little bastard suffered greatly I can assure you!" The crazed pony laughed out at his own amusement.

Luna had to hold Lightning Flash back with her magic to keep him from running over and trying to kill Hidan. "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" The enraged unicorn screamed out as he thrashed against the blue aura around himself. When he finally realized that it was of no use, he finally slumped to the ground, several sobs escaping his throat.

Hidan laughed at seeing the despair of the pony before him, "This is wonderful to see you like this. How about once I get out of here, I kill you too so you can be with your friend. Does that sound good?"

Luna glared daggers at the akatsuki member. "Make sure he does not escape those restraints. I want him to tell us everything about this group that threatens our home."

Blaze opened his mouth to say something, but when he looked past the princess, he lost all train of thought to what he was going to speak of when he saw the figure walking towards them. "No..."

---

Music Link

Deidara flew through the city, spitting out bird bombs and sending them into the sides of any nearby structure to cause them to detonate. He laughed to himself at the fleeing ponies all below him as they tried to evade him. "That is a feeble attempt by all of you." He said out loud as he put his hooves together to form hundreds of small round bug bombs. Releasing them, he watched as the small bombs created a massive trail of explosions through the streets, coming closer and closer to the ponies he was going for. "Heh heh heh, now, how about a try out one of my specialty techniques onto a bunch of- agh!"

The sudden impact from his left caused him to stumble for a few moments in the air before he regained composure of his flight pattern. Sneering, he turned around to see two Pegasi in blue uniforms hovering together, staring him down through their goggles. Looking around, he saw several others flying towards him wearing similar outfits. "So, you want to challenge me? A foolish choice by all of you. Hmm"

Down on the ground by the front wall to the city, two unicorn and one pegasi guard were trying to figure out what was happening. "What was that explosion going on the wall just a second ago?" The Pegasus asked.

One of the unicorns shook his head, "I don't know, we were standing there and the stuff started happening with-

The section of wall beside them was suddenly obliterated, throwing all three ponies and chunks of debris through the air. As the smoke cleared, a single unicorn in black robes stepped through the gaping hole and entered Canterlot. The rinnegan eyes of the stallion looked back and forth between the guards as they stood back up from the blast. "Where is the beast Discord?" Pain demanded.

The Pegasus guard shook the dirt off himself before glaring up to the intruder. "Who are you supposed to be?" He sneered. The next moment however, he felt a strange force pulling him forward. As he tried resisting, Pain pulled out a black rod from his sleeve and rammed it through the chest of the pony, killing him instantly.

The two unicorns watched in horror as their fellow guard was tossed to the side by this strange new pony. "Wh-who are you?" One of them shakingly asked.

Pain stared blankly at them as he raised a hoof in their direction. "I am Pain. I am god." The shockwave raced outward, striking the two stunned unicorns with the force of a locomotive, launching them through the wall of a nearby building. "Now, this world shall know pain."

---

Luna stared at the approaching pony with caution, placing herself between the newcomer and the guards. Since he was wearing the same robes, she knew he was affiliated with Hidan and Kakazu. "Is this the one that you met before?” She asked Blitz and Blaze.

Blitz nodded in her direction. “Yes. He is one of the two that attacked Ponyville.”

Turning back, Luna glared down the incoming akatsuki member. “I shall give a warning; surrender yourself now or I will end thee like the other one.”

The dark gray pony stopped walking and opened his eyes, revealing his blood red sharingan. "I would not be getting arrogant if I were you..." Itachi stated, "You would not like to see what I am capable of.”