• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 11,949 Views, 1,023 Comments

Akatsuki in Equestria - chaos2012



Tobi and the members of The Akatsuki are teleported to another planet

  • ...
48
 1,023
 11,949

Insults are dangerous

High above the ground, the sun began to cast its warm rays to the ground, causing whatever dew on the shaded ground to evaporate. Below the tall mountains laid a small dirt road, and beside that was a small grass plain.

In the middle of the field, Itachi and Kisame slowly trotted through the knee high grass. After walking for the entire night, they hadn't come across any others Through their travels, and began to feel as if they would not by the time the night came around.

Stopping at the small road, Itachi looked back and forth down the trail, trying to make out where it went. "Perhaps we should follow this for a while. There is a good chance we will come across a village at some point."

Kisame glanced at his younger partner, then looked up to the mountain range ahead of them, "Heh, I agree with the road. I'm not in the mood to climb."

Itachi was about to say something, but detected movement down the path to his right with his sharingan. Focusing his vision, he saw a small wagon heading towards them, "Someone's coming ."

"Hmm?" Kisame looked to the direction Itachi was and also saw something in the distance. "What is it?"

Itachi continued to stare at the oncoming group, "It appears to be a large horse pulling a wagon. Riding inside there are two others; one old and one young. Then there is one more walking by the side."

Kisame cast a tooth filled grin, adjusting his large sword over his shoulder, "Well, how about we have some fun? I'd like to test out how well I still fight in this new body."

"No. We should not cause problems until we have reason to. We are to gather information. Perhaps they can lead us to a village for that."

Kisame growled at having to just do nothing, but knew Itachi always had a plan, "Fine. We'll do it your way."

Itachi turned away from his blue companion back to the coming wagon. 'Perhaps my eyes would cause fear for most here' he thought to himself. Deactivating his sharingan, his now dark brown eyes stared at the approaching group.

-----------

"How ya holdin up, Big Mac? Ya tired?" asked the orange mare walking beside the wagon.

"Eenope." answered the large red stallion, Big Mac, "Don't worry bout me, Applejack."

"Alright then." Applejack turned away from her older brother back towards the path in front of them. They had been traveling back from Hoovesdale the whole night. Even though she got to rest in the cart, Big Mac chose to keep pulling through the night to save time.

Out from the back of the wagon, a small yellow filly with red hair stood up over the side, "Hey AJ, how much longer until we get back?"

Applejack looked around at her surroundings to try to figure out where they were at the moment,"Ah'm not too sure, Applebloom. Ah hope no more than an hour. Why, what's up?"

Applebloom frowned down at her older sister, "Ah don't know how much longer ah can handle Granny Smiths snoring. It's driving me crazy!" she looked back down to the floor of the cart where an elder green mare was sprawled across the wood, drool coming out of her mouth as she snored loudly.

Applejack chuckled at her sisters suffering, "Don't worry sugarcube, we won't be much longer to Ponyville." Adjusting her hat, she went back to trotting along side her brother.

"Oh, alright." the young filly grunted as she walked to the front of the wagon and leaned over the side, letting out a long sigh. She then noticed something to the front by the side of the path, "Hey, who are they?"

"Who?" Applejack asked, then noticed her sister was staring ahead of them. Looking forward, she saw two strange ponies standing on the side of the road. They were just sitting there, staring at her and her family as they approached. A strange feeling crept over her, "Big Mac, stop the wagon."

"Eeyup." Macintosh answered, having the same feeling his sister had.

Applejack stared curiously over to the ponies on the grass. Then, the smaller of the two started to walk over towards her. Most of his body was covered by a black robe spotted with red clouds. What she could see was he had a smoke gray coat and nearly black mane and tail. She tried to keep a smile on her face as she tried to talk, "Uh, hey there stranger. Ya need something?"

"Hello there. My name is Itachi. Perhaps you can help me and my partner."

"Yer partner?" Applejack looked up, but felt a rush go by her side. She looked in horror as her little sister ran straight up to the unknown pony, "Applebloom, wait!"

Kisame took a step back at the rushing filly coming to his feet. He felt his personal space broken at how close she came right up to him, "What do you want?"

“Wow! Yer certainly a strange looking pony." Applebloom exclaimed excitedly, "Hey Big Mac, this pony is even bigger than you are!"

Applejack stared at the odd blue pony. Her brother was a larger than average stallion, yet this pony stood several inches taller. On his cheeks he had some strange markings set below his eyes. Then, her eyes went up to the very large object that he had slung over his shoulder, "Is... That a sword?"

Kisame smiled, showing off his sharp teeth, "yes it is. Perhaps you want to-"

He was cut off by an old pony grabbing his face with her hooves. Applejack screamed at what she saw, "Granny!" She now felt fear, not knowing what theses strange ponies would do.

Granny smith stared curiously at the ponies face she was shifting around in her hooves, "Well, yers a weird lookin' feller, aren't ya?" she then wedged his mouth open, revealing the rows of serrated teeth, "huh? Looks like ya need ta go see Colgate and get them things fixed. He he."

Kisame took a step back to get away from the invasive elder. His face scrunched up into a snarl, and he clutched his Samehada with his hoof, "Why you old-" he then locked eyes with Itachi, who gave him a threatening look. Kisame growled and kept his nerves intact, allowing his sword to rest back down.

Itachi looked back to Applejack, "Perhaps you can direct us to the nearest village. My partner and I are traveling from a distant land and require supplies."

"Well why dontcha just follow us..." Applebloom yelled out, "Ponyville is down this road!"

Applejack whipped around to her sister, giving her an angry whisper, "Applebloom, what are ya doin!? We don't even know these ponies?"

"Oh, come on sis! They seem friendly."

Applejack, turned back to the two cloaked ponies, who stared straight back at her. Despite the threatening appearance they displayed, they had not threatened her family in any way. After contemplating the idea, she finally sighed, "Well, y'all can just follow us into town, alright?"

Itachi nodded his head in agreement, same with Kisame. Applejack tried to give a smile, despite the odd feelings running through her. She signaled her brother on to start pulling the wagon. As soon as it started moving, she trotted along with it, staying extra close to her older brother.

Following along, Kisame gave a small chuckle, "Well Itachi, you certainly can give a convincing appearance. They will lead us right where we want."

"There is no reason for confrontation when we can obtain our goal much simpler." Itachi answered, "And besides; you will have many more chances to practice your ninjutsu in this world."

----------

Deidara and Sasori continued to trek through the thick trees, not even sure what was in the direction they were going. The forest seemed to have no end as the sun rose higher into the sky above them. Deidra glanced up, frustrated in how much time they had spent walking.
Deidara looked over to his partner, "Come on, let's just get onto one of my birds so we can both just fly over this stupid forest."

"No..." Sasori blatantly replied, "Just arriving in this strange world, we should keep a lower profile. Flying on a giant clay owl will draw some attention."

Deidara sneered at Sasori's idea, "Who cares if others see? We can take care of anyone who tries to come at us."
"I would rather us not deal with anything at the moment."

"Humph, your idea is costing us time that we don't have. We have to meet back at the field tonight. Hmm."
"If we don't find anything useful, then we just head back and tell them that-" Sasori stopped when he noticed something coming down through the trees, "What is that?"

Both of the akatsuki stopped as a blue horse with wings dropped onto the ground in front of them. They stared curiously at the strange colored mane the creature sported, observing the mix of red to purple hues.

Rainbow Dash stared as well at the two ponies in front of her; she looked at how both of them wore some sort of matching outfits of red clouds and black background design. They were definitely ponies that she had never seen before around Ponyville. After a moment of awkward gazing, she decided to break the silence, "Uh, hey there."

Both of them were caught off guard seeing that it could talk, but figured being horses also meant they could communicate. Sasori looked over to Deidara after several seconds, "This is the local population that Zetsu talked about. It's a flying type like you are."

Rainbow noticed how they had completely ignored her, but figured it was because they were discussing what to say, "So, you two are new here, aren't you.?What are you doing in the Everfree Forest?"
"yeah. Perhaps it knows about a source of power in this world." Deidara answered to his partner. Turning back to the figure in front of him, he took several steps forward in its direction, "Hey horse, do you know of anything powerful around here?"

Rainbow was caught off guard, partly because of the strange question, and partly because of what she was called. Glaring at the stranger, she floated up into the air, "Who are you calling a horse you dumb pony? Do you know who I am?"

Sasori stared blankly at her, "No, should we?"

"The names Rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in all of Equestria. And you should be nicer to ponies you just met." she sneered.

A large smile spread across Deidara's "Rainbow? Ha ha! You should get a better name than that. That makes you look like a fool."

Rainbow could not believe just how rude this Pegasus was, "You got some attitude saying that! What's your name? Some colt with a mares haircut must have a stupid name too."

Deidaras eyes went wide after hearing that, 'M-mare?' he thought to himself, 'She says I have a girl horses haircut?'. He then shot angered look back at the Pegasus in front of him, "You dare say that I have a girls haircut!? You should watch what you say to me, Deidara! Hmm."

Rainbows face suddenly scrunched up into an awkward grin as she tried to suppress the laughter that came up all of a sudden, "your name is... De-" she then dropped onto her back in laughter, “Bwahaha! What kind of a name is that!? You should have a cooler name before you try to make fun of someone else, ha ha ha!"

Sasori gave a small chuckle at how angry Deidara was getting from the pony in front of them, "Well Deidara, you seem to have met your match."

Deidara suddenly gave a small chuckle, "Well, perhaps I should teach her a lesson then about art." He then stood up on his hind legs and shoved his hooves into the bags on his sides, "Don't worry, I'll make this quick."

Sasori frowned, knowing well what was going to happen, "Just don't take long. I don't like to be kept waiting." He then turned and walked away from his partner, wanting to make sure he had some distance between himself and the coming event.

Rainbow stood back up, confused at what the blonde maned pony was doing. She saw him shifting his hooves in the bags, knowing he was planning something, "Hey, what are you up to? What is in those-"

Her heart froze when she saw him lift his hooves out and caught glimpse of the mouths he had there. They were chewing on something, when all of a sudden each one opened up, and two clay birds crawled out. Rainbow felt as If she was going to gag at the freaky sight, "what- what are those things!?"

Deidara smiled at the scared blue pony in front of him, "This is my art. Do you wish to be part of it?"

"Wh-what?"

"You are going to be part of it..." he said as the birds flew out of the mouths towards Rainbow,
"Because my art..." he lifted his right hoof to his face as the birds rushed towards the petrified pony, "Is an explosion!"

BOOM!