• Published 12th Apr 2024
  • 183 Views, 2 Comments

Sweetie Belle’s pet - Scootaprisoner



After Sweetie Belle discovers Scootaloo’s secret, she offers to help her but for a price.

  • ...
 2
 183

Chapter 1

Sweetie Belle was sitting in front of her sister having a very awkward conversation. While she had been at school Rarity had discovered various types of restraints and gags. "Sweetie Belle dear, could you tell me why you have all of this in your room?" Rarity asked, pointing at the various bondage gear that lay between the two of them.

Sweetie Belle's face turned beetroot red with embarrassment, she then mumbled something that Rarity couldn't hear, "I'm sorry dear but I couldn't quite catch that, could you speak up darling."

"I want to tie ponies up," she repeated, her face turning redder.

Rarity remained silent before saying, "That's nothing to be embarrassed about, Sweetie, everypony has their own fantasies, even me. Is there anypony in particular that you want to tie up?"

Sweetie clenched her eyes shut before guiltily saying, "Scootaloo."

Rarity swallowed, "Is there a reason, why you want to tie her up?" she asked.

"I just find her pretty and kind of cute," Sweetie exclaimed dreamily while playing with her mane.

"Have you ever asked her, if you could tie her up?" Rarity asked, wanting to know if her sister had acted on these fantasies.

"Not directly, I asked if we should do an escape artist cutie mark but when she found out that she would be tied up, she said no." Sweetie explained.

"Okay, just remember Sweetie that if you do want to tie her up then you will need her consent." Rarity warned her.

"I know, I would never do something to my friends that they wouldn't want to do."

Rarity patted her sister on her head, "Good girl, I'm proud of you for telling me this, now why don't you go and hang out with your friends while I finish this order."

Sweetie nodded before bounding outside with Rarity rolling her eyes at how much energy the young filly had.

***

Sweetie was heading towards Sugar Cube Corner when she could hear the sound of a filly crying coming from an alleyway. Sweetie hesitated, Rarity had always told her not to go down any dark alleyways by herself, before stepping deeper into the alleyway, and peering around a corner, she was surprised to see Scootaloo staring at a crushed cardboard box, perhaps what was even more shocking was the fact that her tough friend was in tears, she had never seen Scootaloo cry before.

"Scootaloo."

The pegasus filly gasped at seeing her friend, she looked for a way to escape but realised that she was cornered.

"Sweetie Belle, what are you doing here?" Scootaloo asked, wiping her tears away and trying to cover the sobs that threatened to break through her hard shell.

Sweetie Belle ignored her instead she asked, "Why are you crying?"

"I wasn't crying. " she lied.

"Scootaloo, I've known you the longest, I know when something is wrong with you. Please tell me and I can help you." Sweetie persisted.

Finally, the dam broke as Scootaloo collapsed into Sweetie's arms, she sobbed, "My box that I stay in has been destroyed by Diamond Tiara, she's found out my secret and is trying to blackmail me into being mean to you and Apple Bloom."

Sweetie Belle hugged Scootaloo and asked, "What secret has she found out?"

Scootaloo broke from the hug and sniffled, "My parents, they died in a house fire, when I was only seven. I was sent to the orphanage but it was horrible there, they used to lock us up and whip us if we were too naughty." Scootaloo then lifted her wings and moved her purple tail, revealing several long scars that adorned her flanks and back.

"Where are you staying now?" Sweetie asked concerned for her friend's wellbeing.

Scootaloo hesitated before saying, "Nowhere, I'm... homeless." She looked towards the ground, refusing to see how her friend had reacted to the news.

Sweetie Belle finally exclaimed, "Let me take you to Rarity, she can help you."

"NO!" Scootaloo shouted before adding, "She'll send me back to the orphanage"

"She won't, Rarity isn't like that. Please, I can't stand the thought of you sleeping out here in the cold."

Scootaloo sighed, "You promise that she won't tell the orphanage."

Sweetie nodded, "I promise."

Scootaloo finally relented and agreed to go with her to tell Rarity.

***

When they arrived at the boutique, Scootaloo explained the situation to Rarity, who looked furious at the thought of somepony scarring such a young filly. "Can she stay here?" Sweetie Belle asked, using her secret weapon: the puppy eyes.

Rarity was about to say no when she suddenly got an idea, "I will let you stay here but on one condition." She said looking at the small pegasus filly.

"I'll do anything, you name it," Scootaloo said hopeful that she might finally have a roof over her head and warm food in her belly.

Rarity then said, "You have to be Sweetie Belle's pet." Sweetie Belle looked up at her sister while Scootaloo gave her a look of confusion.

"Do you mean, I have to act like a dog?"

"No not that sort of pet. No, I mean that you have to do everything that Sweetie Belle says and I mean anything: If she wants to tie you up then you have to let her, if you refuse then Sweetie will have the right to punish you as she sees fit. You will be locked in the basement and will only be allowed out if Sweetie lets you." Rarity explained.

Scootaloo's smile faltered, "Do you mean, I have to be a slave."

"Something like that."

"Oh," Scootaloo said.

"Scootaloo just agree to it. It's better than being hungry on the streets, you will have somewhere to stay and you won't go hungry." Sweetie said, wanting her to say yes so that she could finally live out her fantasies.

"Now, now Sweetie, this is an important decision, don't rush her." Rarity said, who could see that Sweetie was getting antsy.

Scootaloo pondered the thought over, then asked slightly embarrassed, "It won't be scary, will it?"

Rarity then told her, "I will be honest with you, there will be some scary parts and Sweetie may hurt you a little bit."

Scootaloo mulled this over, she then looked over at Sweetie Belle, who said, "I promise that I won't be too rough."

"Will I be safe?"

"Of course, for the beginning, you will be given a safe word and a safe signal that you can use if things get too much." Rarity explained.

Scootaloo finally decided, "Okay, I'll be your pet." Sweetie practically bounced with excitement. Rarity then went into a backroom and a couple of minutes later, she emerged with a contract in her hoof.

"This simply states that you agree to being Sweetie Belle's pet, it also says that if you don't like it during the first month then you can pull out of the contract, which will mean that you will be homeless again, it also says that after a month then you cannot back out of the contract and will be her pet until she relinquishes her control. It also states that you cannot tell anypony about this contract, not even Apple Bloom or Rainbow Dash. This is a magical contract so if you break this then there will be unforeseen consequences for you. Just sign at the bottom." Rarity explained, giving Scootaloo the contract and quill.

As she signed it Scootaloo could feel her hoof tingling. Taking it back, Rarity then said, "Let me show you your new home."

Scootaloo gulped as she followed both Rarity and Sweetie Belle down into a dark basement. Turning on a light, Scootaloo could see that the room was empty aside from an old chair and several rolls of unused fabric. Rarity gave a roll of duct tape and an old handkerchief to Sweetie Belle she then whispered something that Scootaloo couldn't hear into her ear. Rarity then said, "I am going to leave you two to it, have fun girls." With that Rarity left the room leaving Scootaloo alone with Sweetie Belle.

Once they were alone, Sweetie Belle said, "Okay Scoots, the first thing that I am going to do is give you a safe word and a safe signal. The safe word is, Cheese and the safe signal is to wave your hoof. You say the safe word, if things get too rough and you use the safe signal if you are unable to say the safe word."

"Okay," Scootaloo said slightly nervous.

Sweetie Belle put a hoof to Scootaloo's lips and whispered, "Shhhh, only speak when I tell you to speak."

Scootaloo nodded her head, Sweetie then commanded, "Go sit on the chair like this." She then gave a demonstration and then motioned for Scootaloo to sit on the chair.

Sweetie then told her, "I am going to tie you up now."

At hearing this, Scootaloo's eyes went wide with fear as she blurted out, "Wait!"

Sweetie stopped, "Remember, what I said about no talking."

"I'm sorry Sweetie Belle but I don't like being tied up," Scootaloo said.

She smiled, "Well, of course, nopony likes being tied up silly, and next time call me mistress."

"Please don't." Scootaloo urged.

Sweetie could see the panic in her eyes but instead of stopping she reassured her, "I promise that you won't be tied up for long, okay."

Sweetie then advanced forward with the tape again and this time Scootaloo didn't say anything, deciding to trust her friend. Sweetie started to bind each of Scootaloo's hooves to the legs and arms of the chair, she could feel Scootaloo beginning to shake. She stroked Scootaloo's mane as a way of providing some form of comfort for her tied-up friend. She then wrapped tape around Scootaloo's body securing it to the chair.

Scootaloo tested her bonds but she could barely move her limbs, Sweetie then said, "I'm going to gag you now."

Scootaloo started to shake her head, "Wait, don't ga - MMMMMPH!" Sweetie silenced her protests by stuffing the handkerchief in her mouth before wrapping the tape around her mouth and securing it at the back of her head.

Sweetie then told her, "I need you to shake your hoof."

Scootaloo complied and managed to shake her hoof with great difficulty. "Perfect." Sweetie said before circling her captive. "I'm going to go and see what Rarity is doing, I will only be five minutes." Sweetie then left the room, ignoring Scootaloo's muffled protests.

***

Sweetie Belle entered Rarity's workshop to find her working on a new outfit, Sweetie peered at the outfit with confusion as she noticed the black material it was made out of. "What's this?" Sweetie asked feeling the suit and was surprised that the costume felt like doctor's gloves.

"This can be Scootaloo's new uniform, it is a skin-tight suit made out of latex. I also made this too." Rarity explained, giving Sweetie a purple collar with a golden circle that had 'Scootaloo' inscribed into it.

"Thanks Rarity." Sweetie said giving her older sister a hug.

Rarity returned the hug and asked, "So what have done with Scootaloo?"

Sweetie chuckled and said, "I've left her in a sticky situation..."

Comments ( 2 )

Sounds interresting but it is definitly too rushed.

11876288
Yeah got to take your time with proper bondage. The anticipation is key also maybe don’t have scoots have such a traumatic past with the orphanage… she probably wouldn’t do bondage after that unless sweetie took time convincing her.

Login or register to comment