• Published 1st Apr 2024
  • 116 Views, 1 Comments

The Crystal Empire Under The Nightmare - Big Imagination E



Nightmare Rarity and King Spike along with their Nightmare Forces plan to attack the Crystal Empire

  • ...
 1
 116

The Great News and New Recruits

In the bedroom of the castle we see Spike rubbing and kissing his wife's big pregnant belly. She moaned quietly and in pleasure from her husband's talented hands. Then Spike kissed her belly and gently wrapped his arms around her and laid his head on her chest.

"Oh Spikey. I always knew you were a great dragon and a talented one for that matter. Now why don't you come here and kiss me? To show the baby that his or her dad loves it like he does with his wife." Nightmare Rarity purred.

Spike had no complaints there. But suddenly as they were about to kiss the door was knocked on loud and interrupted them. Nightmare Rarity growled and went to the door and revealed one of her nightmare soldiers.

"What do you want? Can't you see that me and Spikey are a busy at the moment?" Nightmare Rarity asked.

"Apologies my queen. But I have a report from our intelligence. Throax and the Nightmare Force took over the Crystal Empire and three newcomers have arrived. They were sent by Thorax to join our side since they noticed our conquered lands. Shall we let them in?" He asked.

"So those three were sent by Thorax huh? Let them in and get them a makeover for them to be with us for the time being." Nightmare Rarity ordered.

He nodded and left the room Ash's closed the door. Then she went back to her husband and they engaged in a gentle yet passionate makeout session.


After a while the designer finished giving the three changelings a makeover and now they were ready to get used to the nightmare clothing they were wearing. As soon as they see Queen Nightmare Rarity and Spike coming downstairs she placed two general hats on Kevin and Pharynx while Ocellus got a sword. They are now the nightmare generals, while Ocellus is now a lady in waiting for Queen Nightmare Rarity and Sweetie Belle.

"Um Queen Nightmare Rarity was it?" Pharynx asked.

"Yes dear?" She asked back.

"Why exactly did you give me and Kevin general hats? Are we supposedly like new generals of something?" Pharynx wondered.

"Yes. Since Thorax is already a general himself I thought why not make his brother and his friend generals too? See I can really use some extra help with training my nightmare army more for future takeovers. I would help them myself but I have a baby arriving soon." Nightmare Rarity answered.

"Baby? Are you saying your pregnant?!" Ocellus freaked.

"Ocellus! Please don't yell. But the answer to your question is yes. My wife has been very moody lately and as her husband I have to satisfy her til the baby is born. And I promised that I will please her." Spike explained.

"Spike. We had no idea that you are married to her." Pharynx said.

"Well I am. And it was my choice that I wanted to be engaged to her." Spike said. Then suddenly the little one in his wife's belly kicked and she panted.

"Oh dear. I must be sensitive. Spikey dear would you help me in the bedroom?" Nightmare Rarity asked.

"Yes honey. Now we'll be busy for a bit so I would like it if none of you interrupted us while were in there. So please do not come knocking on the door ok?" Spike said.

The soldiers nodded and will stick with not going in the bedroom while Nightmare Rarity and Spike were busy.

"Oh and Pharynx? Feel free to go and catch up with your brother. He's resting right now but you can go talk with him." Spike said.

"Thanks Spike. I haven't seen him in so long so I appreciate you doing that." Pharynx thanked as he went to where his brother is.

With Spike and Nightmare Rarity they went to the bedroom and Spike placed a sign that says 'Do Not Disturb'. All that's left after that was the moans of pleasure from Nightmare Rarity. And Thorax went to reconnect with his brother and even the other two changelings went to socialize with the residents of the Nightmare Castle.

"So brother. How does it feel to lead an entire army of nightmares?" Pharynx asked.

"It's a little tough but I managed to get through. And since the Crystal Empire is under our control I think that once Nightmare Rarity is recovered then she and the others would go on to conquer city after city. But we got finished with the Crystal Empire takeover. So for now let's just rest a bit." Thorax decided.

"Agreed brother." Pharynx said.

So the two relaxed for the rest of the day as we zoom out of the Nightmare Castle. Even though they conquered the Crystal Empire there's no telling where they'll strike next in the future.

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed this. And I wanna say Happy April Fools Day.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment