• Published 10th Mar 2024
  • 247 Views, 0 Comments

A Fluttering Day at the Pool - Big Imagination E



Soarin and Fluttershy both enjoy a date at the pool.

  • ...
9
 0
 247

Romance in the Pool

If anyone ever told you that today was a sunny day in Canterlot City then your right. Because today we see a happy couple walking towards a pool. They are Soarin and Fluttershy. See Soarin planned on going swimming for a while and today was the perfect day for it. Soarin was wearing dark blue swim trunks and Fluttershy had on her two piece black swimsuit. And as they were walking Soarin couldn't help but stare at Fluttershy's plump butt. It was huge! Like the size of melons. So he secretly planned a way to squeeze those cheeks later. Anyway they both arrived at the pool and being the best boyfriend she had Soarin took them to the private pool. Once in they went in the water and started swimming.

"Soarin. I'm so happy that you decided to take me swimming with you. And we have a private pool all to ourselves." Fluttershy smiled.

"Me too Flutters. And you don't have to worry about other guys ogling you." Soarin said.

"Yeah. I always feel nervous every time they stare at me like I'm A piece of meat. They really have no manners. It's gotta be my butt drawing their attention." Fluttershy replied sheepish.

"Now Fluttershy. Don't think what others say. I think you are beautiful in every way. And forgive me for saying this but....I did find your butt quite nice. It’s so full and plump, yet toned and firm. I know I could bounce a whole roll of quarters off of it. I just wanna bury my face in it and love it. Hell, I’d let you use my face as your personal chair if you’d let me. Basically, it’s your best feature!” Soarin said.

To both his and her surprise, Soarin sees her face turn red at his claim. He feels really guilty saying that and probably embarrassed his girlfriend. However, she didn't say anything rude. She was hiding her face in her hair and Soarin felt sheepish.

“Uh, sorry,” He said sheepishly.

“No, no, it’s ok,” Fluttershy said with a warm smile. "In fact since we are technically dating I should expect hearing that. So Soarin? Do you have a thing for my butt?"

"Well...yes. I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. Your butt is so plump and huge that I really want to squeeze it." Soarin confessed.

"Don't apologize. I only wanted to know since you are my boyfriend and I'm glad you find my butt so nice. And Soarin? I don't wanna embarrass you but the past few dates we were on....we're you glancing at my chest?" Fluttershy asked.

Now that made Soarin blush really hard. It was true that on a few dates he sometimes look at her F-cup boobs but quickly turned away so she wouldn't catch him. But he couldn't lie to her so he had to come clean.

"Okay. I'm guilty. Yes I sometimes would look at your chest. Your breasts are huge like the goddess you are. But I didn't want to tell you in public because that would make me a pervert. And I understand if you are gonna call me that now." Soarin admitted.

Fluttershy went to him and wrapped her arms around him.

"Soarin. You are not a pervert. I was only surprised because no one other than you has ever find me so attractive. And you know what? With you admitting your fetishes and all this swimming we've been doing... I'm getting a bit... horny. Are you thinking what I'm thinking, hot stuff?" she asked, circling her finger on his chest.

"As if you even need to ask," He whispered in her ear. Both of them looked smug and she quickly jumped into Soarin's arms, locking her legs around his waist. While he had her in his arms, they locked our lips together, dancing their tongues as much as they did back at the many dates they went on. He would caress her wondeful bosom while her hands were sliding up and down his back as they continued the make-out session. Her fingers brushed and caressed against the wet locks of his spikey dark blue hair. She would let out a few moans as his hands groped and massage her fleshy orbs and give her ass a few good smacks and she would shudder in pleasure.

After all that they separated and looked in each other's eyes.

"Mmm. Still the best kisser that I remember. Now why don't you get all comfy in my body?" Fluttershy asked.

Soarin can only nod and Fluttershy wrapped her arms around his head and made him lay down into her enormous soft bosom. Soarin felt like his head was on two of the softest pillows ever and Soarin couldn't resist placing his hands on his melon-sized butt and squeezed it. Fluttershy moaned a little but she loved it. Then Soarin started rubbing her rear and that made Fluttershy moan in pleasure. Yep. Soarin was really working on her butt making her feel so good. But not too much so she won't cum in the pool. Otherwise they be in big trouble. After an hour Soarin got his head out of her bosom and looked at him in the eyes.

"Thanks Soarin. That makes me feel good. Why don’t we continue out of the water stud?” Fluttershy asked.

He smiled at hearing this as he agree with Fluttershy’s plan. So Soarin carried her out of the pool and set her down gently. "So, what do you have in mind, hot buns?" He asked.

"Well. Since you confessed about having a thing for my butt I thought I give you the wish. By sitting on your face. What do you say?" Fluttershy wondered.

"I ain't complaining. Do it babe." Soarin answered.

And just like that, Soarin laid down and Fluttershy sat on his face. He then placed both his hands on her buttcheeks and squeezed and played with them giving her a massage.

"Ooh. That feels so nice. Keep doing that babe. Because I might need it for a good long while." Fluttershy moaned.

Soarin had no complaints and kept on massaging Fluttershy's butt. And like that is one hot date at a pool. Especially if they have a private pool where no one can bother them.

Author's Note:

Well Soarin. That's a nice date you and Fluttershy went on. And even though you admitted that you had a thing for Fluttershy's tits and butt at least you came clean about it. So don't sweat it bro. Rock on dudes!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment