• Published 2nd Feb 2024
  • 298 Views, 1 Comments

The Nightmare Conquest Starting - Big Imagination E



After the wedding the Nightmare Couple begins their conquest

  • ...
 1
 298

The Age of Nightmares Begins

It was a dark night in Equestria. And reason why is because after the wedding of Nightmare Rarity and Spike they became king and queen and plunged everything in darkness. Everything in Ponyville was in total nightmares and darkness throughout the hometown. We now cut to the new Nightmare Castle in the Shadow Realm where Spike and Nightmare Rarity live. They were in the throne room and discussing something.

"Oh Spikey. I can't believe that it's been months since we are now together." Nightmare Rarity said.

"I couldn't believe it either. It only seemed like months ago when we first got married. And you are due for a child soon." Spike said rubbing her pregnant belly. Then she felt a kick.

"Oh! The baby's kicking. Spikey maybe we should let him or her calm down for now." Nightmare Rarity suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea. We don't want the baby getting all rowdy in there. Anyways you needed to talk about something?" Spike asked.

"Yes. Come with me darling. It's about our conquest of all Equestria." Nightmare Rarity said.

So the two made their way to the meeting room. While they were walking Spike can't help but stare at her butt. And when they finally arrived they sat down and Nightmare Rarity smirked.

"Were you looking at my behind, darling?"

He blushed a little.

"Naughty boy. Staring at your queen's butt huh? Well we can worry about that later. Right now we need to discuss where else we can conquer since were king and queen now." Nightmare Rarity said.

"Ok dear. So where are we gonna conquer next since we took Ponyville?" Spike asked.

"Easy my love. I decided to try and take the other lands. But to start things off were doing the Crystal Empire first. So I want you and our friends to seek it out and then go bring the dark side to the Empire. Can you do that?" Nightmare Rarity asked.

"Yes my love. Nightmare Ailcorns!!!" Spike shouted and all of Rarity's friends came in female nightmare ninja outfits. "We have a mission. Let nothing stand in our way. We leave immediately!"

And so the team all headed out to get the Crystal Empire to control.


It was a long way there. But during their journey they came across a cave near the Crystal Empire. Spike went in and looked around seeing if there was anything in there. Then that's went he saw a Changeling and got a little scared. The Changeling's name is Thorax.

"Oh my! A Changeling! An evil Changeling!!" Spike worried.

"Wait! Wait! I'm not evil! I don't wanna hurt you!" Thorax said.

That brought a confused look on his face.

"Wait! I don't understand. Changelings are supposed to be evil... right?" Spike asked.

"Evil? Oh, not me. All I've ever wanted is a friend." Thorax explained.

We then cut to a flashback when he was just a baby years ago.

"From the moment I first split my egg in the nursery hive..." Thorax started as he narrated.
[changeling larva hissing]

Baby Thorax: [whimpering]

"I was part of the attack on Canterlot during the royal wedding, but I'd never seen true friendship like that! And I couldn't just steal it and feed on its love. I wanted to share it!" Thorax continued.

Then an explosion went off.

"After that, I knew I couldn't live with my kind anymore. I set off looking for love to share, but..." Thorax added.

"But... what?" Spike asked.

"I'm starving! And there's so much love in the Crystal Empire right now. It's what drew me here! But it's drivin' me crazy!" Thorax answered.

"That would be from the royal Crystalling. It's pretty much a giant outpouring of light and love for a new baby." Spike explained.

Then Thorax hissed. "Oh, sorry! I'm just so hungry! If I had a friend, maybe the love we shared could sustain me, but I don't think the Crystal Ponies want to be friends."

"What if I told you there was somepony they respect and admire so much, he could convince them to give it a try?" Spike wondered.

"If only that were true." Thorax said sadly.

"It is! I mean, I am! It's me, Spike! Spike the Brave and Glorious and now the King of the Shadow Realm? I'm sure you've heard of me." Spike thought.

"Nope. But I was raised by an evil queen. I'm Thorax. I can't believe you want to help me." He said.

After Nightmare Spike found Thorax and learn he is friendly. Upon learning the reason why Thorax end up in the cave, Spike felt sorry for him.

"You know what Thorax? What if you join me? That way you can have a few friends. But we have to give you a nightmare makeover in order for you to be with us." Spike offered.

Thorax really wanted a friend and if Spike was offering him that chance then he had nothing to lose.

"Ok Spike. I accept. I'll join you." Thorax agreed.

So, after Thorax said yes he then told Nightmare Spike the location of the changeling kingdom and the throne. That was info that his wife needed to hear ASAP. After a long flight back to the Shadow Realm he informed her of the Changeling Kingdom and revealed the location.

"So you're telling me that this Changeling Kingdom is located in this "Wuvy-Dovey Smoochy Land", which Changelings conquer and transform into their new center of operations?" Nightmare Rarity asked.

"Yes. I know it sounds silly but that's where it is." Thorax answered.

"Hmm very interesting. Well since you are willing to help us I hereby make you my general of the nightmare forces. Just a little magic will be placed on you and we can get started." Nightmare Rarity said.

So once Nightmare Rarity learns the location of the changeling kingdom, she uses her magic and transforms Thorax into a nightmare metamorphosed changeling. Meanwhile, the brother of Thorax named Pharynx gasped as he felt this feeling of unease. Then he sense something's happening to Thorax.

"Oh no. I think something happened. I better get Kevin and Ocellus and find him. I better make sure he's all right." Pharynx said determined.

So Pharynx, along with Kevin the changeling and Ocellus, set out to find out what happened to Thorax.

And back in the Shadow Realm Thorax is now the general of the nightmare forces wearing an general outfit, along with Flash and the others.

"Ok Thorax dear. Me and Spikey have a little 'thing' to deal with in the bedroom. So your task is to train my forces hard enough so we'll be ready to take all the other lands. Can you do that?" Nightmare Rarity asked.

"Yes ma'am. Your forces will be trained real hard for the conquest." Thorax said. "Alright nightmares! Let's head to the training grounds and begin!!"

Once Thorax and all of the nightmare forces were gone to do their training the king and queen held each other and shared a kiss.

"Ok my king. Now we gotta take care of your little booty problem. And don't worry I'll help you out." Nightmare Rarity said and whispered in his ear. "By playing with my ass."

Spike smirked and they went up the stairs and held each other close. And that is what happened after they got married. Thorax is now the general of the nightmare forces, along with Flash and the others. And the conquest was only beginning.

Author's Note:

I hope you liked that. The Age of Nightmares is ready to begin.

Comments ( 1 )

Ok. Screw his friends and families then I guess.

Login or register to comment