• Published 17th Mar 2024
  • 2,337 Views, 35 Comments

Beauty Like Yours Is A Rarity - scrungusbungus



An HIE / Anon x Rarity / Nightmare Rarity story, retelling the situations that lead up to a surprisingly merciful Nightmare Rarity, and how two opposing souls found common ground.

  • ...
11
 35
 2,337
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Well, that escalated quickly. :rainbowlaugh:
I'm happy we got some new chapter for this story, and they're great chapters too.

Yay, lots of new Scrungus stuff :raritywink:

Feels a little repetitive, coming from the Cadence/Shining/Anon story with some very similar story beats being hit around the same time, but you definitely know how to keep it interesting.

damnit scrungus, hittin us with the hot man-on-mare action like that. you're most of my tracking tab at this point and i weep, wail, gnash my teeth at each and every one not being complete... yet.

TL;DR: good work, keep it up, i'll necromance you out of that wooden onesie if you die before they're done.

I'm not sure I remember Spike leaving, just Rarity looking over at anon in his suit, and then Spike seems to just stop existing

11870744

"W-well you're very sweet to offer your help, Spike, but perhaps another day! Tata!" Rarity quickly cuts him off, slamming the doors shut and startling Spike.

She slides down the back of the door, sighing heavily -- a quick peek out the window confirms a disheartened Spike slowly trudging back to the library.

Wonder who the pair that walked off were

Mr.Bungus you're starting to make me upset with how many bangers you keep throwing out here.

Login or register to comment