• Published 6th Jan 2024
  • 318 Views, 5 Comments

601 Corn Neck Road - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



This is a tale of a guy that lives on an island a few miles out of the state of Rhode Island. He meets an unexpected visitor from another world and comes to terms that there are aliens in the galaxy. Lets see his story shall we?

  • ...
6
 5
 318

The City of Angels

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait everyone, I had a bit of trouble coming up with the name of this chapter. I promise I try better next time! Anyways, here is the next chapter:

Time: 5:42 AM
Date: January 4, 2024
Location: Northwest side of Mount Lee, California
POV: Princess Celestia


We landed on what appears to be the side of a mountain, judging by what looks like a very large city below us, showing that this world is inhabited and either multiplies very fast or are severely technologically advanced compared to us. I look around to see if any of the girls landed near me and are alright. They look OK so I decide to see if we can hear each other. The violent pressure changes associated with moving in between dimensions with varying levels of internal pressure can be quite... violent should I say so myself.

"Is everypony alright? Can you all hear me?"

"Yeah were fine, I think. Mah heads ringin' a bit," says Applejack, "but otherwise, were good."

"Ok, good. I think we should go to the top of this mountain to get a good look at where we are." I get noises of agreement from them all and we start the short walk up the mountain. A minuet or 2 later we reach the top, and are immediately awed by the sight before us. A absolutely humongous city is below us, with skyscrapers that look like they reach to the clouds. The lights generated by the megalopolis and sign below us block out the stars completely. Now to take a look at the sign, it seems to say 'Hollywood', though I could be wrong. Its a whole other planet after all. The natives most likely have a completely different spelling and speaking system we do.

"It's... beautiful." Rarity says, awestruck by the city below. We gawk a few more minuets before voices sound out from behind us.

"Hey Jeff, you see that?"

"Yeah, looks like a big horse and smaller mini horses. Let's go check it out."

"I think we should go" whispers Rainbow Dash, "They could be unimaginably strong."

"I agree, lets go towards the sign and hide in the bushes, we'll make a plan there." We head down the slope to a big bush a few feet from the giant 'Y'. There we discuss our plans for finding Twilight and somehow hiding in a huge city full of the 'natives' as I've dubbed them.

"Ok, here's what I've come up with," I say, "I have a spell that makes us look exactly like the natives of a foreign country, or planet I should say now, though it only lasts a few hours until it wears of. Though it can be used an infinite amount of times, so we shouldn't be worried about running out. There is a possibility that this world has no magic, but my reserves are big enough to last a few months."

"That seems like a good idea!" Pinkie said."

"Not so loud. You might alert them." Applejack said in a stern tone.

"Oh sorry. I meant,that seems like a good idea!"

"Thank you Pinkie Pie, now I need to see females of this species to activate this spell. Did any of you bring a camera?"

"I did." Fluttershy says, producing a camera from her saddle bags, "How many pictures do you need?"

"One for each of us. Thank you."

"ok."

"Alright, Rainbow Dash, do you think that you can take 7 pictures of the females of this race without being detected?"

"Yes, yes I do." She announced confidently.

"Good, here's the camera." I say as I give her the camera. "Be safe, please."

"Will do princess." Rainbow says, saluting me. She flies off into the night, towards the city below us, while we get settled in to wait for the sunrise, seeing the first traces of morning in the sky above us.

'Oh Twilight,' I think, 'I hope your safe.'


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Time: 8:42 AM
Date: January 4, 2024
Location: Airspace over Massachusetts, New Hampshire border
POV: Twilight Sparkle


"Gah, what was that?" I say, as a dull but intense pain hit my forehead for a split second.

"What was what? Are you alright?" Carl say, concerned.

"No, I'm fine. Its nothing."

"Hmmmm. Ok, I'm not the expert on your body, you are. What am I to give advice to an alien about their body. I'm not an alien! Well at least, I'm not an alien to me because... well... I'm me... and to me, your the alien, but I'm also the alien to you and... well... I-ill just stop talking now." We continue flying in silence for a few more hours, only interrupted with me asking questions about the plane and having a short breakfast because we left in a hurry this morning and didn't have enough time to eat. A bit after that, Carl starts descending the plane, telling me that we're nearing the airport that's closest to his friends farm.

"BGR Airport this is Cessna - 4235 request permission to land runway 3 3 speed 6 0 knots heading 5 0.6 0 degrees north 0 6 5.99 degrees west copy."

"Copy Cessna - 4235 you are clear to land runway 3 3 reduce speed 5 6 knots heading 4 7.7 9 north 4 8.7 3 west copy."

"Copy Cessna - 4235 runway 3 3 speed 5 6 knots heading 47.79 north 4 8.7 3 west. Have a good day." I was listening with rapt attention to the whole exchange. I had no idea what they meant with all those numbers and headings and speed and I was wondering what he meant with "runway tree tree" and "fife six" and everything else. But I just told myself that he will tell me what those mean later. For now he was banking left and kept going down until we broke through the clouds and I could see an airport the size of Ponyville coming up in front of us.

"Wow...," I say in a whisper, "That place is a big as Ponyville."

"Hmm? What did you say? Ponyville? What's that? Never heard of it."

"Oh! Right. Well Ponyville is a very important town to me. Its not a big town is any circumstance but it is quite medium. And as I saw the airport was bigger than it then I was rightfully astonished that a single complex by the looks of it, is bigger that the town! 2 times bigger I think!"

"Oh! Nice. Though the airport is not a single complex it is close to that. Anyways, I need you to get back in the bag when we touch down. I don't wanna risk anything. There's a lot more people here than at New Shoreham."

"Ok." I say, as we line up on the runway, take a final pitch downwards, and land.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Time: 10:28
Date: January 4, 2024
Location: In a bush near the Hollywood Sign, Mount Lee
POV: Princess Celestia


It took a few hours to get all the pictures. We are on a huge mountain after all, and I had collected enough data to generate the pictures of what we will look like. It would be about the same look as the ones in the pictures but different enough to not draw attention. There is a chance we might run into one of the natives who know the others but we can just explain it was simple coincidence.

"Ok, are you all ready? It will be a little disorienting."

"Were ready." they say in hushed tones.

"Ok, good. Here we go." As my horn flares up, I get a picture of each native persona they will have and give it to the respective pony, including me. As I feel the changes coming to my body, I think of Twilight, and of the pain she might be going through right now.

'We're coming for you Twilight. Just sit tight and we'll be right there.'

Comments ( 1 )

Oh, joy, a cross-country run ... literally ...

Login or register to comment