• Published 6th Jan 2024
  • 317 Views, 5 Comments

601 Corn Neck Road - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



This is a tale of a guy that lives on an island a few miles out of the state of Rhode Island. He meets an unexpected visitor from another world and comes to terms that there are aliens in the galaxy. Lets see his story shall we?

  • ...
6
 5
 317

CH. 2 The Man and his Pony

Time: 9:30
Date: January 3, 2024
Location: Block Island, New Shoreham, 601 Corn Neck Road, Rhode Island, USA
POV: Carl Votomopa


"... Why is Twilight Sparkle in my backyard?" Those where the first words out of my mouth after my brain rebooted. Then several more seconds passed in witch my brain rebooted a few more times, it reset and it made this noise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsNaR6FRuO0

I then finally regained some control of my mind ( a small part was still trying to process that my favorite cartoon character is in my backyard) and figured that to make a crater like that she must have fallen a few hundred feet at least, so I dragged her into my house while trying to avert my eyes from her more... private areas. Once I got her on the couch I checked her over. I got first aid 101 in high school so I somewhat knew what I was doing. Its been at least 25 years since I got that training so I'm very rusty. But I know to check for any cuts or gashes. After a quick onceover I was amazed that she only got a few bruises, scratches, and minor cuts here and there. I put Band-Aids on the cuts and disinfected the scratches. My coffee was all but forgot by then as taking care of fucking TWILIGHT SPARKLE woke me up enough.

I went to go get a pillow and blanked for her to rest on my couch and an icepack for her head. Getting the icepack from the freezer reminded me that I have nothing to eat. I went to go get my coat and winter boots because the storm blew in copious amounts of snow last night. I grabbed my keys and trudged to the garage to start up the car and open the garage door. I then turned the heater and radio on and drove to the grocery store to get some... what was it?

"Milk, eggs, sausage, orange juice, goldfish, popcorn, spinach, mac-n-cheese, Kellogg's strawberry cereal, cheerios, and Frosted Mini Wheats," I said my grocery list out loud to tunes from Justin Bieber on the radio.

"K, Lets do this. I am very introverted, I have no idea why I chose the job at the ticket booth, but I can handle this. Lets-a go."


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Time: 9:44
Date: January 3, 2024
Location: Block Island, New Shoreham, 601 Corn Neck Road, Rhode Island, USA
POV: Twilight Sparkle


"Ughhhh, my head. Where am I?" I say to no response whatsoever from the unknown surroundings. I open my eyes to see a strange black box in front of me and chairs that look way to big for a pony. It looks like I'm laying on a couch it what seems to be a living room by the looks of it. I look down and see that I have multiple Band-Aids in my body. I feel my head and there is an ice bag on my head. It seems my rescuer took care of me while I was unconscious. I should thank them later. Good thing my alicorn instincts kicked in and started healing me right away. Right now it would take a few hours to fully heal. I decide to explore the strange, to big, house before me. I hop down off the couch and notice strange metal and wooden sticks mounted above the black box. I decide to investigate them later. I trot over to what seems to be the dining room with a table, chairs, and a vase on the table hosting flowers. They all seem to big for a pony to sit on or grab onto with their hooves. I notice a strange rumbling coming from outside.

"Huh? What's that?" I mumble while trotting over to the window to check it out. It seems its a strange black carriage with somepony inside it. Its emitting a rumbling that I deduce is coming from whatever powers it as there are no pony's in front pulling it. When the pony steps out I notice it looks nothing like a normal pony. For one, it walks on 2 legs, it has pale pink fur, which I now notice is skin, and it wears clothes that go all the way around the thing.

"I think I should hide, its capabilities are unproven, it could lift a mountain for all I know, and it might be dangerous."

I decide to hide under the coffee table. It seemed the best hiding place at the time. I was very short compared to that semi giant. It must be at least 12 hooves tall! Much taller than my 6 hooves. But Celestia could rival him in terms of height. It wont be much but it would be something. Anyway, back to hiding. It took some keys out of its pocket and locked the carriage door.

"I should be taking notes," I mumble "with locks on doors the carriage robbery rate would drop significantly!"

I could hear him step on the porch, unlock the door, (I had a little brain wave trying to figure out how to fit a lock into a thin door) and step inside.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Time: 9:45
Date: January 3, 2024
Location: Block Island, New Shoreham, 601 Corn Neck Road, Rhode Island, USA
POV: Carl Votomopa


I step inside the house and lock the door behind me. I look towards the couch to see if my visitor was awake. She wasn't there.

"AHH! Where is she!?" I shriek. "She could've gotten hurt! Or got kidnapped by the government! Or-!"

"She could right under the coffee table the whole time."

"...wut?" I look down to see a little pony poking her head out from the coffee table to look at me.

'Awwwwww! so cute! I just wanna squish you and pet you and pamper you so much! your so cute!!!' I said in my head.

"You think I'm cute, don't you?"

"I-what-when-no nonono I don't find you cute, just... very good looking. Yeah very good looking!"

"Yeah you do." As I stutter into silence I wait a few more seconds to say "Yeah... I do think your cute."

"Thank you for being honest," Twilight says, "now lets get to business. First of all, where am I?"

"Uhhh you want the long version or the short version?"

"Long please. Thank you."

"Ok uhhhh so we are at Block Island, New Shoreham, 601 Corn Neck Road, Rhode Island, USA. You got that?" I look at here for long enough to see a notepad and quill disappear into nothingness.

"Whoa how did you do that?"

"Do what?" Twilight asks in confusion

"Making the notebook disappear."

"Oh, that's just magic! How do you not know? Everypony on equiss knows about magic."

"Uhhhh, I don't think you know where you are, you see, your on earth. We don't have magic anywhere."

Author's Note:

Hey, author here. Just to clarify some things, a hoof is half a foot, so by that knowledge twilight is 3 feet tall and carl is 6 feet tall, OK? cya - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Author