• Published 19th Dec 2023
  • 589 Views, 50 Comments

Warhammer 40k: Friendship Is (NOT) Heretical - Brinstar77



A crippled, wingless Alicorn Princess and the Imperium's most eccentric and disorganized Chapter of Space Marines is all that stands between Equestria and the depredations of the Heretic Astartes. Wish them luck; they'll need it.

Comments ( 8 )

Took the Iron Fortress months to get to that enviromental state. You cant say the Astartes aint efficient. :pinkiegasp:

Intresting magical conflict there. TimberJack on the way? :trixieshiftright:

11879164
Well, the Iron Fortress was a purpose-built fortification, and not a barely-functional battleship forced to make a completely unplanned landing on a world without a drydock or anyplace resembling a proper starship landing location, so the comparison you’re making is a bit unfair.

No Timberjack upcoming. Let’s just say that the energies ponies use to power their magical abilities do not mix well with chaos.

I dont want to sound like that guy, but female astartes make my eye twitch, i am going to keep going. emperor preserve me.

11879756
Severa technically isn’t female by a strict biological definition. She just preferred she/her pronouns before she became an Astartes, and that trait carried over when she was inducted into the Scions. Physically, she’s no different from any other astartes.

11879917
I saw that in an author’s comment after I wrote it. And on thinking about it there is just no elegant way to write it in to the narrative I can think of, so it’s got to stay a note. The thought of trans marine… on one hand what do you call a space marine, what ever they want. On the other hand it’s likely going to be politically bothersome as the imperium is let’s say “opinionated’ on conformity.

11880023
Well, GW has made it clear that the Imperium couldn’t care less about the gender identity of it’s citizens; as long as you’re worshipping the God-Emperor and obeying your superior’s orders, it doesn’t care what pronouns you use.

11884259
oh, so right now it's a Spacehulk in shape of a Gloriana? yikes.

Login or register to comment