• Published 5th Oct 2012
  • 1,685 Views, 23 Comments

Equestrians- A 1987 Transformers: The movie Parody - Vector-Brony



In the not so far Future Celestia and Luna are at war. but the end is Near

  • ...
9
 23
 1,685

Till all are one

High in the sky outside Canterlot Discords clouds had grown dark and stormy. And standing in front of the great hole was Necro-moon, no longer afraid of this disembodied voice! She had the power and she would use it to make him do her bidding.
"DISCORD!... DISCORD! Answer me! See this- the element of unity. I now posses that which you most fear." The clouds began to shake and to Necro-moons amazement their came a bout of laughter from Discord.
"Ha ha ha ha.. Oh hold bold you have become." Necro-moon was in no mood for his jokes.
"You will do my bidding or..." The laughter grew louder and louder. Her eyes glowed bright yellow in her fury.
"Taste my wrath." She closed her eyes and concentrated on the element. For a second in glowed bright, but then it went out. The laughter stopped and was replaced by his voice.
"Have you ever seen those old cartoons where the giant robot attacks the city Necro-moon? No? Then let me show you!" Suddenly the clouds turned to a dull brown metal. With a rumble the metal cloud started to change shape. As it opened up a giant metal eagle claw extended and flexed its fingers. A lion arm came out the opposite side and clenched it's fist. The cloud was becoming elongated with a long tail which swished from side to side. Necro-moon was rooted to her spot in fear at what was happening. As she looked up she saw Discords head coming together with a pair of ruby coloured eyes.

He was the size of the tallest mountains and his body was metal. Suddenly a deep booming voice came out of the motionless mouth.
"For a time, I considered sparing your retched city of Canterlot. But now you shall witness it's dismemberment!" He moved with great speed toward the sprawling city with Necro-moon holding on tight screaming.
"NOOOOOO!" He stopped in front of the city. Raised is arm and sent a claw ripping into the side of the castle sending debris in every direction. Death-glide looked out from the watchtower. He couldn't believe his eyes. He ran to the tannoy.
"Lunarians.... We're under attack..... Scramble.." he was cut off as a giant paw squeezed the tower and crushed it in an instant. From the city came Necro-moons ship and every Shadowbolt, Sweep and warrior they could be mustered. In the Cockpit- Scourge and Cyclone activated all the weapons and opened fire on the giant mecha Discord. Missiles and blaster fire enveloped Discord in a cloud of purple smoke. Suddenly a paw came out and grabbed the ship around the waist. He pulled it to his face and looked into the cockpit and smiled.
"Oh how you have underestimated me." He drew back and threw the crushed ship back into Canterlot demolishing buildings as it fell. Necro-moon looked on with anger at the destruction of her city. She turned her horn at Discord face and fired strait for his eyes. The shots did nothing but bounce of his steel face. He looked down at the source of the annoyance and with his paw he grabbed her between his thumb and fore finger. He lifted her up to his open mouth and dropped her inside. She screamed as she fell down in to the blackness.

From the horizon the two small ships came into range of Canterlot and the Giant Mecha Discord. The sight was beyond belief to all of them. Rainbow looked on grimly with Derpy next to her.
"Doesn't this remind you of anything Dash?" she shook her head.
"Nope. Never seen anything like this in all my life." Applebloom had her face pressed to the window. She was looking down to where the two bases had once been. All that was left were blank scars on the ground.
"What happen to the bases? Where's my brother and sister?"
"I think that happened to them." Pointed Derpy to the giant Discord.

As they drew closer the Wonderbolts flew out to begin their attack. Discord turned to look at the two ships. He smiled for a second and then he belched a torrent of fire at the Junk ship. The Ship seemed to be withstanding the intense heat! Hookbeak smiled from the cockpit.
"Patented Enamel! Resist fire, rain and corrosion for up to five years. Satisfaction guaranteed."
The other chanted in chorus.
"Or you money back!" Discord turned his attention to the other vessel, his red eyes glowed and fired a red beam strait at them. It clipped the side and caused them to lose control. The Bridge filled with smoke as the ship hurtled for Discords face. With a smashing of glass, the ship went strait through the left eye and the ship disintegrated. Scattering the occupants through the giant robot. Discord clutched his broken eye in pain. He exclaimed loudly.
"Why is it always the goddam eyes!"

Applebloom came around from her fall. She herd the familiar voices of Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle behind her. But their was no pony else.
"You girls All right?" They both nodded. Ahead of them they herd the sound of voices.
"That must be the others!" exclaimed Scootaloo. She ran down the corridor with the others behind her. They passed into a large room which had a giant vat in the centre and up above on the ceiling was a conveyor belt with ponies hanging from claws. They watched as a dark brown unicorn was dropped. With as splash he landed in the vat and as his head broke the surface he screamed in pain. The boiling acid was melting him to nothing as he flailed for a few second. Then Applebloom saw them! Applejack, Big Macintosh, Cheerilee and Braburn were moving down the belt. Applebloom called at the top of her voice.
"APPLEJACK!" She raised her head at the sound of her sister.
"APPLEBLOOM!"
"Sis what can we do?"
"Knock down the acid cover" she pointed to the large covers which were either side of the vat.
"But how? We don't hav a a blaster... Sweetiebelle! YOUR MAGIC! QUICK!" Sweetiebelle nodded. She had only just started to control her magic. But she had to get it right. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Her horn only fissiled. Applejack's eyes widened.
"HURRY!" At last it worked her horn glowed light green and beams of energy fired at the cover. With a small bang the arm fell away and the lid closed. Applejack and the others dropped. It seemed they were too late to save them. But then a voice came from the top
"Girls- you did it." They cheered with joy.

Derpy had fallen for what seemed an eternity. When she finally hit hard surface it was extremely dark. She looked around at the strange place. She looked over to a dark corner where she saw a blue jewel glowing.
"The Element!" she shouted as she ran over. But the voice stopped her dead in her tracks.
"It will do you no good Celestian. It dose not work!" Derpy sneered as Necro-moon stepped out of the dark.
"Not for a Lunarians!" Necro-moon looked down at her.
"Like it or not we are allies now. Against a common foe." Her mane turned into bright orange fire and swept around her body, making her scream in pain. Discords voice echoed in the room.
"Destroy her Necro-moon now! Or I will tear you limb from limb!" She nodded in agreement.
"Of course my master. Urgghh." The fire stopped and she levelled her horn at Derpy who dashed off as fast as she could. Another shot destroyed the nearby wall as Derpy dived passed into the dark.
"Come out Celestian. You lack even Celestria's courage!"

Outside- Hookbeak's ship has been flying around Discord, causing him to stop his attack on Canterlot. They made pass after pass, firing their guns at any opening. Finally Discord loss his patients and grabbed the ship with his paw. He squeezed tightly so that it was being crushed with them inside. The all ducked down as the ceiling got lower and lower. Discord drew his arm back and threw the ship to the ground below.
Spitfire and the Wonderbolts watched The loss of the Hookbeak's ship and decided it was their turn. They flew behind him and dived for his back.
"lets kick tail!" Spitfire shouted. They all brought a hail of blaster fire onto the tail. Soarin and PowerGlide used their missiles and sent the tip of the tail, falling to the ground With a thud. They all scattered as Discord tried to swat them like flies, for the loss of half his tail. He felt a deep rumble in his stomach and looked down to the source. For inside Derpy and the Others were fighting for their lives.

Necro-moon walked in the dark chamber looking for her prey.
"Come out Celestian. We all must die sometime." From her left leapt Derpy who slammed into Necro-moons side sending falling sideways. Derpy backed up against the wall and used her rear legs and wings to launch herself at Necro-moon again. But this time She was ready. He hooves grabbed Derpy and slammed her to the ground. Before she could react, Necro-moon was on top of her with her hooves around her neck. Her grip was tight and Derpy could feel he consciousness slipping. Necro-moon sneered at her with clenched fangs.
"First Celestia.... Then Twilight Sparkle.... And now you! It's a pity you ponies die so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction right now." With the last of her strength, Derpy place her hoof on the element around Necro-moons neck. In an instant the room was filled with a blinding light! The chain holding the element broke and Sent Necro-moon backwards against the wall. She had to shade herself using her wings as the light was hurting her eyes.

Derpy's body was glowing with a golden aura and the element was now around her neck. She felt her body start to change. Her neck and legs grew longer. She felt a horn starting to grown on her forehead and her wings getting larger. In her mind she heard a familiar voice.
"Arise Princess Hooves." Her eyes widened as she recognised the voice.
"Celestia?" Necro-moon had enough of this and levelled her horn and blasted away at the light. But every shot bounced off causing no damage what so ever. Finally the light receded to reveal a tall grey Alicorn with golden hair and eyes. Like Celestia she had a Necklace and crown, but her Necklace had a large blue crystal flanked by six others. She looked at Necro-moon and knew what she had to do. She pointed her hoof strait at her.
"This is the end of the road-Necro-moon" Her new horn glowed bright yellow and a almighty blast of light streaked out towards Necro-moon who was rooted to the spot in shock. The blast sent her crashing against a wall and she felt the immense pressure of the magic. But then the wall behind her started to crumble, till it finally gave way and she cashed through the side of Discord and far out over the horizon.
"NOOOOO!" soon she was out of sight.

Princess Hooves stood in the chamber alone and closed her eyes to concentrate her power with the element. The Necklace glowed brightly and she talked softly.
"Now... Light our darkest hour." The seven jewels all glowed at this point and a high pitch noise filled the air. Then in a gigantic wave of blue energy erupted from the Element and spread itself throughout Discords body. All over explosions began to rip Discord apart from the inside out. Elsewhere Twilight and her friends had been trying to find a way out. They came to a large junction of tunnels when they herd a familiar voice.
"GIRLS!" It was Applejack! Behind her was Big mac, Cheerilee, Braburn and the cutie mark crusaders. They were all safe. Suddenly they herd a loud explosion from somewhere in the body. Fluttershy was scared by the noise.
"Twilight, what's going on." Another explosion! Much closer than the last one. Twilight shouted so that everypony could hear.
"No time to answer that now. Lets get out of here." suddenly a claw ripped into the corridor and sent them all running as fast as they could.
Outside, Discord was in pain. He clutched his stomach just as it erupted in blue fire. His tail was doing the same so he tore it off the last half in one tug and threw it far away.
Back inside the Twilight and the others reached the large cassam which they had fallen down earlier. Their was no way up! Applejack was worried.
"What in tarnation do we do now!" Pinkie looked down the hole and started to jump for joy.
"Look, look it's Derpy! She's become a Princess. I told you she was in the last chapter."
Without stopping for a second Princess Hooves created a giant bubble of golden magic around the group and lifted them from the ground. Rainbow Dash was amazed at the transformation.
"I knew you had potential. But this is awesome." They were going faster and faster till they reached the back of the right eye, which shattered as the orb smashed it's way out. They got far away and watch the end of Discord. From his broken sockets beams of blue light erupted and he tore off his exploding right arm. He lifted in the air trying to escape but it was too late.
His body bulged and expanded. He vomited blue liquid and looked at Princess Hooves with anger in his broken eyes.
"Destiny. You cannot destroy my... destin Aaarrrgggg." Inside the head the real Discord roared in pain and exploded. The rest of the giant body did the same. His head was sent screaming into orbit with a blue tail of smoke behind it. His body scattered debris all over Canterlot and the surrounding area.

Discord, Necro-moon, all of their enemy's were gone. The surviving Sweeps, warriors and Shadowbolts had fled the city heading for the volcanic wastelands to the south.
Back it Canterlot castle Princess Hooves stood on the balcony looking out over her new subjects. Canterlot was practically in ruins from the attack, homes and stores were crushed, the castle was half destroyed and many ponies had lost their lives. But homes can be rebuilt, and life will always come again. She spread her grey wings and silence fell on the courtyard.
"Let this mark the end of the Civil war as we move forward to a new age of peace and happiness. TILL ALL ARE ONE." Everypony cheered in full chorus.
"Till all are one. Till all are one."

Twilight and her friends walked into the centre of Ponyville. The town was much quieter than normal. Most of the shops were closed and houses shuttered. But life would soon return. Twilight reopened her library with spike. (who had evacuated with most of the other ponies when the war started.) Rarities beauty boutique was the first shop to be opened again and became a beacon for the other shop owners. Fluttershy returned to her cottage and her little friends. She had her seen enough war and wanted to forget what she had seen. Rainbow Dash went back to her job as weather pony and her midday nap time. Pinkie re opened Sugar cube corner And Applejack and her brother and sister went back to Sweet Apple Acres. They trees all needed tending and the barn and out building were in need of attention. But within a year life was back to normal.
Under the reign of Princess Hooves, Equestria had entered its golden age. Her promise of peace and happiness had come true. They only reminder of the war was the head of mecha Discord which orbited to Earth.

THE END

Comments ( 9 )

1523190
Thanks. I'll ammend it right away.:pinkiehappy:

man this was friggin amazing whil listening to the real movie it just fits reall good

1898056 thank you very much.:pinkiehappy:

1923979 He seemed the best choice for the Ironhide Of the story

1. Finally a Transformers the movie crossover. 2 I hope to see pinkie pie as wreck-gar in this 3 (reads page on mlp fan wiki) buck Derpy! She doesn't deserve to be hot rod. Either dash or twilight do but this is your thing so I respect you love of derpy. 4 do you have links in this for the songs? Cause I would love hearing Dare to be stupid while pinkie fights dash

1923979 you just continue to make me mad inside don't you Predaking Prime?

Here's something you should at least add for this chapter at "first Celestia"

finished saw there was no sequel planned so i will just lay out what dissapointed me and angered me very much in this...

Cinema Sins style!

1. Luna is Megatron than taken out of the story forever *ding*

2. Shining armor is killed *ding*

3. Discord would never play Unicron thanks to Orson Welles' portrayal. *ding*

Also Orson Welles is dead and that sucks. *2 dings*

4. Celestia dies except i'm not an idiot about the original movie and season 3 of the cartoon of the transformers. *Ding*

5. first Spitfire is grimlock and the wonderbolts are the Dinobots,than Fluttershy and Pinkie pie share the role of Blurr at times, than it's Sweetie Belle and scootaloo who than have the role of Wheelie, while with Daniel it's shared with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. Just make up your B**king mind! *ding*

6. The Zebras are killed off and from their portrayal in FIM, their black so that's Racist. *ding*

also no Zecora as Wheelie *3 dings because it fits so well and you didn't do it.*

7. Derpy the accident prone minor character all of a sudden is chosen to be Hot Rod so she can be the new princess is suddenly chosen for it because... Fandom! *10 dings because that logic make no sense*

8. Luna isn't restored by the Element of Unity by Derpy when she uses it even though that didn't happen in the movie that would be really good. *Ding*

9. No video links to any music from the movie even at the best parts from the original. *20 dings because... logical*

10. Everything is sent back to normal like no one just witnessed the death of their leader and twilight and Cadence aren't mourning for Shining Armor's death. *50 DIngs because they should*

all right now i'm good with story with all that off my chest, let us see what you got

Total sins: 92

Sentence.....

Singing

just like the ending of transformers the movie.

Login or register to comment