• Published 12th Nov 2023
  • 123 Views, 0 Comments

Other View Universe: The Sequel - Polaris Solarmoon

  • ...
 0
 123

Doctor Flora's note: A sudden visitor

Author's Note:

A note from Dr. Flora written after the events of the first story.

Greetings I am Dr. Flora Shy or Dr. Flora for short I've always been interested in the subject of alternative universes ever since I discovered the theory in one of the library's books that I like to whenever I'm not busy with my work as a veterinarian or tinkering on a future invention. This is my notes on an odd visitor I received not to long ago.


So I recently decided to make an an invention that should allow me to visit others universes, I was in the middle of calibrating it until to my surprise I might add a mare who looked like a more confident version of Shine Spark would appear in my lab out of the blue. Possibly due to a teleport spell because of the bright light that happened before she appeared.

So in shock I asked the unusual mare if she was okay to which she confirmed that she was.

I would then ask her name, her response was "oh I'm Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship." She would then asked for my name afterwards so my response in kind was " I am Dr. Flora Shy or Dr. Flora for short".

The kind smile that she had given at the time me was heartwarming to say the least. I then asked her as to how she got into my lab to which she answered that she was testing a spell that like the invention I was working on allows her to travel to other universes.

Upon hearing this I was surprised but quickly calmed myself, it made sense in my eyes she was indeed a different universe version of my friend Shine Spark, I made sure to tell Twilight this as well.

The look she gave was of shock,so I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. Twilight would then calm down then ask as to whom the rest of my friends were.

So i happily told her everything I knew about my friends, for example Shine Spark being my assistant or Joyous Rainbow being a painter.

I could tell Twilight was quite confused but eventually realized I and my friends lives different lives then what she's used to so after I finished I asked her what her friends were like.

Twilight would then list off each of her friends and what they did, I guess we have that in common.

Anyway I was quite intrigued by Twilight's friends and indeed confirmed that they indeed do lives very different lives then myself and my friends.

Afterwards I had asked Twilight if she wanted anything to drink to which she had to decline as she then told me that she isn't sure how long she's going to be in my universe for.

I told her not to worry and to enjoy the time she had even if it was short or long.

Twilight at that time would calm down and then relax, suddenly she ask as to what I did for a living since before I had told her my name.

"Ah apologies" I had said "I work as a part time veterinarian, outside of that I enjoy making inventions", Twilight would tilt her head at the mention of the latter. She then asked me what kinds of inventions I've made.

I would then list off all of the inventions I've made and have yet to create.

"Wow that's incredible, and I thought I was busy* Twilight has said in response. I had nodded in agreement and told her that whenever I'm not busy that I would read books or go for a walk.

Twilight would then say that she too likes to read whenever she's not busy as well, I then told her how we share some things in common with each other to which twilight would agree.

It wasn't long before we had both went into a lengthy discussion about what books we enjoy, from mystery novels to drama and even informative. We were so busy talking with each other I had failed to notice that my assistant Shine Spark had walked into my lab.

"u-um sorry, I didn't mean interrupt you two " she had said in her usual shy manner.

Twilight would immediately tell her not to worry and then afterwards would introduce herself.

Shine Spark would then introduce herself as well and then shyly walk over to me then ask as to whom Twilight was.

I had chuckled then told her "well the short version is that this mare is another you". Shine Spark would then say "oh okay " and would then tell me that I was needed for a party Jacqueline was holding.

I would then go to apologize to Twilight but as I had turned to do so she was already gone. My guess was that her spell finally ran it's course.

Shine Spark even asked me as to where she went and I had told her that Twilight must have returned home, now I knew the actual reason but I didn't want to hurt Shine Spark's head with anything complex or difficult to understand. Not that she's dumb no, I was simply looking after her.

I would then say "Now let us see as to what Jackie wants me to do." before telling Shine Spark to follow me.

Since I live in Everfree forest getting to the bakery was going to be a rather long trip but as I had mentioned before in this note , I don't mind taking a walk every now and then.

Once we got to the party I found that Jacqueline was having trouble getting some decorations set up and I realized that must be why she sent Shine Spark to get me, I would then chuckle to myself and then I assisted Jacqueline with the decorations that she was having trouble with, she was rather grateful and even started to bounce in place.

I had shrugged then continued to set up the decorations.

I had found today interesting but fun. Perhaps I'll run into Twilight once more. Only time will tell.

Farewell for now. Signed, Dr. Flora Shy.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment