• Published 3rd Oct 2023
  • 344 Views, 20 Comments

Inspired by friends. - bryonyTheWolf



Rarity's business is starting to drop a bit. Time to fix that... with the help of her friends.

  • ...
8
 20
 344

Chapter 4 - Final

Rarity gave a sigh, looking around her bedroom after Spitfire left. Rainbow Dash did sadly go to waste on those uniforms, and there was no material left to add to her line, and she would soon lose customers if she didnt act quickly.

Before she could think any further, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Her pupils small, her mane a mess, and her well-groomed fur, now all shabby and mezzy. She had bags under her wide, sunken eyes. And she looked a bit skinnier than normal.
She looked like a farm animal.

Farm animal…? Rarity might have just had a light bulb turn on in her head…

With a loud, deafening cackle, she decided to pack her saddle bag, and make her way to Sweet Apple Acres. But before she could leave, Sweetie Belle called out her name.

“Rarity? Have you seen my– woah. Are you alright? You’re a mess! You hardly ever let yourself get like this!”
Sweetie Belle’s tone changed from curious to concerned as she saw the state of her big sister.

“Oh, I'm perfectly fine sweetie Belle. I just haven't got much rest due to having such a big commission with such little time.” Rarity explained, there was a ring of truth to that lie. She hadn't been sleeping much. Her mind was too full of ideas of what to do with her outfits. But, she had plenty of time to finish that commission, and she even sent a letter to Spitfire almost 2 whole days before the uniforms were done.

“Well if you say so… Where ya going?” Sweetie asked in a rush, wanting to distract herself from the state her sister was in.

“I'm going to Sweet Apple Acres. I need to pay Applejack a visit. Though it is a private matter, do you want to come with me and see Applebloom?" Rarity asked with a smile.
“Why don't you go to the new fair in town? Pinkie’s the host, im sure they’d let the 3 of you in with a nice discount” Rarity continued, hanging SweetieBelle a small bag of bits for her and her friends to spend at the fair.

Sweetie Belle gave an excited nod, accepting the bits and putting them into her bag, before going with Rarity across Ponyville to Sweet Apple Acres.

In the field, they saw Applejack, Big Mac and AppleBloom bucking away at some trees. Sweetie Belle started to get more and more excited as she saw her friend, and trotted ahead a bit.

“Hello Applejack!!!” Rarity called out, catching the attention of the 3 farm ponies.
AppleBloom immediately ran over and hugged Sweetie Belle, with Applejack and Big Mac close behind
“Well howdy Rarity! Hey Sweetie Belle! What’re ya’ll doin’ here on the farm? We weren't expectin’ guests.”
Applejack greeted with a smile, followed by a simple “eeyup” from Big Mac
”And… are ya ok rar? Ya dont look so great? Have ya been sick or somethin’?” Applejack asked, eyeing the unicorn up and down, looking at her shriveled state. Gently putting a hoof to Rarity's forehead, checking her temperature. Rarity gave a simple nod and gently moved Applejack' hoof away from her face.

”Im perfectly fine Applejack, ive just been very busy. And we're here because, Pinkie is hosting the annual fair in town, and we were wondering if AppleBloom would like to go with Sweetie Belle” Rarity responded with a kind smile.

”Oh!! Can ah go AJ?! Can ah?! Can ah?! Can ah?!” Applebloom asked, hopping in a circle around the farm pony.

“Aw shucks Applebloom.. Ya know its Harvest season…”

“Well that’s also why I'm here, Applejack. I was thinking, if Applebloom and her friends go with Big Mac, he can supervise the children and make sure they don't get lost, and I can help out a little bit. I'm sure the harvest will go a bit smoother if I help out with getting the apples off of the trees.”
Rarity offered, pulling out a pair of large scissors to help cut the apples off of the tree nice and cleanly. It saved Rarity from getting her hooves dirty, and she was able to keep up the generous act to avoid suspicion.

Applejack pondered for a moment, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw Applebloom, SweetieBelle and BigMac, all giving puppy eyes to her, With a sigh, she gave a smile and nodded
“Well. Alright, Ah don't see the harm in it. You 3 go have fun.”

The 3 ponies all smiled wide at each other, before running to Scootaloo’s house to invite her to tag along. Once they were out of earshot, Applejack gave a suspicious look to the unicorn, who had already set to work at getting the apples off of the tree. She cut multiple stems of the apples with the scissors from 1 tree, putting them neatly in the basket, before moving onto the next.

“Ya know, ah appreciate the help and all Rar, but ya hardly ever do this, why now?” The farm pony asked with a skeptical squint of her eyes.

“I'm not allowed to surprise my friends?” Rarity responded bluntly while dropping the next tree load of apples into the basket.

This seemed to get Applejack to back off, with a roll of her eyes, she went back to bucking, and rarity went back to cutting.

The sun was setting over the horizon as the unicorn and earth pony brought the last batch of apples into the barn, and Applejack closed the doors with a sigh.

”Ya know, ah truly appreciate your help Rarity, means a lot. Ah apologise for this mornin’ it just took me by surprise that ya wanted to help in something ya normally see as dirty and unsophisticated.”
Applejack put quotation marks along the word “sophisticated” with a playful smile, which caused Rarity to chuckle a bit too.

”Yes I agree this isn't exactly my go-to activity to pass the time. But I wanted to give Sweetie Belle a good time, especially since I've been so focused on my next line of outfits. It seemed to be the best for both of us to get out of the house.”
Rarity explained with a smile, nudging the basket she had got next to the large pile they had put up.

“well, ah'm sure they’ll be amazin’ rar, they always are comin’ from ya. By the way, what’s ya next outfit gonna be? Ah’m curious.” Applejack asked as she locked the door from the inside, there was a door on the other side of the barn that connected to the kitchen of the main building, so she wasnt too worried about the 2 of them being locked in overnight.

”Well.. How about I show you…?”

As Applejack was about to ask what she meant by that, she turned and was greeted with Rarity’s crazed face, inches from hers. She was even more of a mess now because of the work they had done, and the bags under her eyes seemed more prominent now.

Applejack gave a gasp, her eyes widening at the crazed look in Rarity's eyes. She wanted to cry out for help, but Rarity tackled Applejack to the ground, standing over her, and taking a needle and thread out of her saddle bag. making quick work of sewing Applejack's mouth shut.

Applejack started tearing up as Rarity stood over the silenced farm pony with a bunch of tools that were dotted around the barn. She picked up a scythe, hedge trimmers and an axe.
”You see Applejack. My line of work is… lets say… exhausting. You should know, you’ve been in my hooves before when that prissy purple princess swapped our curiemarks around!”

Rarity blurted out with a cackle, before she continued explaining what she was doing.
”So i decided to make a line of outfits about our friends, to celebrate their most recent successes. And lets say… they’re REALLY drawing in the customers! I’ve never been so successful before! I need more success! And why not make my next outfit, inspired by you!”

Outfits? About our friends?
Is that why Applejack hasn't heard from her friends in the last few weeks?!

Applejack pushes rarity off of her, and attempted to buck at the door behind her, only to be greeted with a stabbing pain in her back legs. Letting out a muffled scream, she tried to lower her hooves, but she couldn't get them to the floor. Looking back at her hooves, she saw that she had bucked the blades of the hedge trimmer. Rarity had levitated them in the bucing path of Applejack's legs.
The blades were embedded into her frogs, going all the way down to the hinge that allowed the blades to meet in the middle, where the handles began.

Applejack began to cry in fear, her back legs were now rendered useless, and she tried to drag herself away from the crazed unicorn. But Rarity seemed to be one step ahead of her.

”You see Applejack, all of our friends, aside from Pinkie, have been made into clothes! And now you’re next! You and the others are going to bring me so much money to provide for SweetieBelle! I can pay off my bills, I can have customers like me again!”
Rarity explained with a cackle, the cackle echoed throughout the barn, and shook Applejack to her core. She was a tough pony, but seeing the most distinguished unicorn in all of ponyville, reduced to a crazed, laughing mess. Was enough to frighten her.

Before Applejack could try to protest through her stitches, she let out a muffled shriek of agony, as Rarity ran the blade of the scythe along her spine, leaving a large, freely bleeding gash from her shoulders to her hips.

A large blood puddle began to form on the hay floor below the farm pony, and she had already begun to grow weak from the blood loss. The unicorn stood over Applejack with a smirk, as she raised the Axe, ready to swing.

But Applejack managed to muster up the strength to turn onto her back, catching the axe blade between her front hooves, stopping it inches in front of her face.
The unicorn scowled, her hair falling into her face.
She gave a frustrated grown
“Curse this hair! I can't see a thing like this!”
With close to no hesitation, she ripped the blades of the hedge trimmer free from Applejack’s hooves quickly, causing the farm pony to scream out in pain again, as the muscle was exposed to the air.

Applejack then looked up at Rarity through teary eyes, witnessing her cut her mane and tail to a very short length without any second thought.
She gave another cackle and opened the blades again, now covered in blood and hair, before aiming them over Applejack’s back leg.

The sounds of squelching, grinding and splatter noises filled the barn, along with more pained screams, as Rarity began to cut Applejack’s left back leg off. Blood sprayed over the orange pony, and Rarity’s front. Staining the 2 of them with Applejack's life essence.

Once she was done, Rarity then repeated the action with Applejack’s other back leg.
The farm pony continued to scream in agony as she tried to escape, before Rarity lifted up what was left of Applejack’s body with her magic. Lifting her into the air.

Rarity then let out what seemed to be a battle cry, before stabbing Applejack in the back of the head with a barbed metal hook that hung from the ceiling.
Applejack’s eyes opened wide as the last of Applejack’s life faded from her body, her legs and head going limp as she hung there.
Blood dripping down and making a 2nd puddle in the hay down below.


A few hours had passed, and Rarity made her way out of the barn with her saddle bag more full than when she arrived.
Blood was dripping out of the bag and down the backs of her legs, leaving small drip trails out of the barn, thankfully the dripping stopped before she got back into town.

She made her way into the boutique to wash up, put the newly acquired materials into her storage, and make her next outfit.
Designing a body-warmer-like suit, with a green undercoat, and fitted with a brown hat with an apple broach on the collar.


As the moon rises over the horizon, the CutieMark crusaders and Big Mac were just getting back to the barn, all 4 of them laughing away as they showed each other the prizes they had won, as well as the goodies they had bought to eat.

“sure was nice of Pinkie to let us into the fair with only a few bits huh?!” Applebloom beamed as she adjusted the mini cowboy hat she had won at a cart race. Sweetie Belle, scootaloo and Big Mac all agreed with a unionized “eeyup!”

After they said their goodbyes at Sweet Apple Acres gate, Sweetiebelle and Scootaloo were about to leave, when they heard a loud scream come from the barn. It sounded like AppleBloom and BigMac.
The 2 fillies turned on their heels and sprinted back to the barn. only to be greeted with what Big Mac and Applebloom saw, and they too screamed.

Hanging from the ceiling by a metal hook, was a mass of muscle, void of organs, skin and anything vital.
The hooves were slowly slipping off of the joints where the muscle joins together.
Blood was still freshly dripping to the ground.

The remaining Apple Family members burst into tears, they knew it was Applejack.
How did they know?
Because there was a singular, cowboy hat, sitting on top of the muscle mass’s head.



”Did you bring the next batch?” The pony behind the bakery counter asked. In the darkness of the main lobby of the cafe.

“Of course I have… You really think i’d fail to supply you with the goods?”
Rarity responded coldly. Placing the bucket of organs on the counter, along with what little blood she had collected.

”Hm… Not as much icing mix this time…” The pony said, looking inside the blood bucket

Well, I had to work quickly before the rest of the Apple Family returned…”

”Yes I kept them as distracted as I could.”
The pony responded before accepting the buckets and putting them under the table, giving rarity a bag of bits for them.

”Until next time…

Comments ( 14 )

The ending truly unexpected... :pinkiegasp:

11713251
i hope its a good unexpected :)

11713054
isnt it called castrated? Where you use a heated tool to seal an open wound?
Then again i wrote this story about 3 years ago or so. So i could e wrong haha

Truly great story 10/10 by the way do you take story requests

11716315
Im not taking requests currently because i probably wont get around to them.
BUT, i can take suggestions that i can add to my list of story ideas i plan to pump out

11716756
Okay well how about a what if type of story about the man’s 6 if the first sonic Rainboom never happened

11716830
Oooh like the time travel episode between twilight and Starlight?
But from the main 6's POVs?

11717752
I like that! ill definetly put it in my list of ideas :D

Not as disturbing or scary as I'd hoped but considering what I've read I have very high standards

11791033
Haha thats fair enough, i do still see myself as an amateur writer. Im nowhere near as skilled as other writers on here.

11791639
The main reason was probably because you didn't describe pain as good as you described gore, You can't just say "her arm was bloody and her legs were chopped off" you also have to describe in detail how the characters are feeling. So far for me, the fic that is the best at describing gore is "Dragon Ball Gine" and it made me actually flinch in real life because of how good the injuries were described I could almost feel the pain so yeah that's my advice

11791643
well, thankyou for the advice, ill be sure to keep it in mind :)

Login or register to comment