• Published 3rd Oct 2023
  • 344 Views, 20 Comments

Inspired by friends. - bryonyTheWolf



Rarity's business is starting to drop a bit. Time to fix that... with the help of her friends.

  • ...
8
 20
 344

Chapter 3

Rarity was cleaning up her mess from her awdeal with Fluttershy, making her way up the stairs with the collected organs and blood from her “play time”. Due to how much her wings were flapping, her mane had developed a very unkempt look.
Split ends had formed from all the stress and chaos of keeping her boutique running, and her curls had come undone, letting it hang at its natural length. Her eyes were sore from so many late nights, and she had some pretty big bags under her eyes.

As she made her way to the kitchen to dispose of the waste, she heard her letterbox flick open, and the sound of paper hitting the ground.

Turning around, she saw a small bundle of letters sitting at the base of her door. Putting the bucket down, she walked over to the door and used her magic to pick up the letter stack, flicking through them. There were a few bills, an advertisement for a new cupcake recipe at Sugarcube Corner, and a letter that had her address written by hoof.

Curious, rarity put the other letters on the counter nearby and opened it carefully. Opening the folded paper inside, the writing was rather scruffy, but it was still readable.
It read

“Dear Miss Rarity.
On behalf of the Wonderbolts team, we would like to commission you for a new uniform for each member of the Wonderbolts. We would like each uniform to have a unique colour accenting them, in honour of Rainbow Dash and her success in Ponyville.
You will be paid in full as soon as the uniforms are complete. Thankyou for your time.
Signed - Spitfire”


Rarity stared at the letter wide eyed. Before her pupils shrank to mear pinpricks, and a smile began to spread across her face.
Her next playmate had just been unknowingly announced.

She put the letter down and picked up the buckets again, taking them to the kitchen and throwing them into the sink. Turning on a switch as the plug hole began to grind up the organs and blood into a messy pulp and go down the plug hole.


A few days had passed, and she had been buying fabrics and needles and string left, right and centre, to restock her boutique, as she was beginning to run low. She had also bought a bunch of new, stretchy fabrics to get started on the Wonderbolts uniforms, so they were skin-tight on the pegasi, but also breathable.

She had bags stacked everywhere, on her back, in her teeth, she carried more with her magic. It had gotten to the point where she couldn't see where she was going, and bumped into somepony with a loud “oof!”

“Oh my goodness i am terribly sorry. Are you alright?!”
Rarity asked in a start, rubbing her head and looking at who she had bumped into.
She had accidentally walked into Rainbow Dash, who now had a bag of feathers on her head and some of the fabric had come unraveled from its tube and laid across the pegasus like a fluffy blanket.

“Heheh, don't worry about it rarity. It looks like you’re rather busy here. What are you doing anyways? Big restock?” The pegasus asked with a friendly smile as she helped Rarity put the materials back into their respective bags.

“Yes, I'm restocking the boutique of fabrics, and I'm also gathering some new items for an outfit commission I had received from somepony.” Rarity explained quickly. She thanked Rainbow Dash for her help, before picking up the bags with her magic and trying to arrange them in a way so she could see, and so she didn't cause too much of an obstruction to anypony nearby.

“Actually, Rainbow Dash, while you’re here. Do you mind helping me carry some of these bags? They’re a real hassle and I don't think I'll be able to make it back to the boutique without bumping into anypony else.”

Rainbow Dash agreed with a smile, and took half of the bags, while Rarity carried the other half. They managed to get to the carousel boutique quicker than Rarity had thought.
“Thank you so much Rainbow for your help. Do you mind bringing them inside? I can show you where to put them”
The unicorn asked for a smile as she opened the door for the pegasus, who went inside before her.

Rarity then closed the door behind the 2 of them, silently locking the door. She then led the blue pegasus into her bedroom where even more bags of fabric laid in an unorganized pile.

“Wow Rarity you sure have been busy! You’ll be set for months with the amount of materials you have!”
Rainbow Dash exclaimed with a surprised tone, looking around at the piles of bags, while placing her own bags down in an empty spot on the floor for now.

“Yes, I wanted to plan ahead a bit. I had a large boost in sales! And I thought I'd add as much material as I could after I had paid my bills. I just have one last thing to add….~”

“and what would that b–?!?”

Rainbow’s sentence was cut off as she was hit on the front of her head with a large shopping bag filled with gemstones. Swung at enough force to knock her unconscious.


About 3 hours passed before Rainbow Dash woke up. She was strapped down to some kind of table by her hooves. Metal straps held rainbow’s hooves tightly to the table, creating small indents in her skin with how tight they were. A small stinging sensation ran across Rainbow's face in small waves, as Rainbow Dash's nose was broken from the impact of the gem filled bag.

The pegasus tried to flap her wings in a panic, attempting to escape. But only ended up screaming in agony as many waves of pain flew through her back. Looking down at herself, she saw that there were some bloody stumps, fresh blood pouring down the table she was strapped to, staining her fur and flowing into a bucket below her hooves.

The pegasus let out a terrified scream before looking around the darkened room frantically. Seeing the mannequins that lined the room. 6 of them lined up beside each other with no outfits on, and 5 others, 2 of which had outfits on already. A purple body warmer with socks, and a yellow, nature themed dress with pink, butterfly shoes. The mannequins had strange, faded red marks all over them, almost as if someone had spilled wine on them.

“Ah hello Rainbow, good to see you’re awake!” Rarity perked up, walking over to her bound, wingless friend.

“RARITY WHAT’S GOING ON?! WHY AM I TIED TO THIS TABLE!? WHERE ARE MY WINGS?!?!”
Rainbow Dash yelled at her unicorn friend. Her ears folded back as her eyes began to fill with tears, her body shaking as she saw her friend's face twist into a frightening, smiling expression.

“That’s quite simple rainbow dash. You know Spitfire don't you? The leader of the Wonderbolts?” Rarity asked in her usual calm tone.
Rainbow Dash gave a slow nod, her ears folding back as far as they would go, as rarity’s horn lit up, holding up the letter from earlier.
“Well, I received a lovely commission letter from her. Asking for a new uniform for the Wonderbolts! They wanted them to be in honour of you, for your amazing victories of saving Equestria. They wanted them to look like you. So I thought… Why not use you as a reference?”
Rarity’s grin returned to her face, and she chuckled slightly, as Rainbow Dash managed to put 2 and 2 together. She began struggling in her binds and calling out for help. Trying her hardest not to flap what was left of her wings, to avoid putting herself through any more pain.

“Call out all you want dear. Noone’s going to hear you, a lovely friend of mine lended a hoof in soundproofing the basement!”
Rarity explained with a cackle, it was a scary cackle, it shook Rainbow to her core.
Before Rainbow could speak, her words were cut short with screams of agony as rarity plunged a sewing needle into the flank of the pegasus’s right leg. Drawing a deep line across the middle of Rainbow’s cutie mark.

“I won't be needing these for the outfit i have to make, as they need to be more uniform than dazzling. Unfortunately. Such a waste of such amazing, neon colours. Oh well”
Rarity said softly with a sigh, before dragging the needle further down her leg. Skin folding under the needle’s movements like ripples in water. Liquid crimson flowing down the pegasus’s leg, flowing into the bucket below and filling the basement with the faint sound of trickling liquid.

She did the same on the other side, causing the pegasus to scream in agony once more. Rainbow Dash’s face was now soaked in tears, once rarity pulled the needle free of the newly exposed muscle.

“R-rarity… Please… Don't kill me! I dont w-want to die!”
Rainbow pleaded between sobs. Her voice is now very hoarse from screaming.

“I'm afraid I don't have much of a choice, Miss Dash… No other store had the colour of material I needed to represent you! And you’re the perfect reference!”
Rarity replied, finishing off with a sly giggle, before turning away, putting the needle in a rickety old sink to wash later, and opening a nearby drawer.

Her horn lit up again, and as she was turned away, Rainbow tried struggling against her binds, letting a few whimpers slip as she moved, her open back wounds rubbing against the splintery wood of the table she was on.

“Dont worry Rainbow Dash… Those binds aren't going to let you go anywhere, any time soon… I can promise you that.”
Rarity explained all this, all while her back was turned to the pegasus. Before turning back and holding up a rather new potato peeler, a kitchen knife, and another bucket.

“Now hold still, this will get messy…”
Her smile spread further over her face, her pupils shrinking to mere pinpricks as she laid the bucket down beside the already half filled one. Before putting her front hooves on the table, either side of Rainbow’s waist.

Aiming the knife at Rainbow’s chest, the blade slid perfectly down Rainbow’s torso, making a very deep cut, but not deep enough to hit any vital organs.
The blue pegasus gritted her teeth as she let out more grunts of pain, before she looked down at herself, seeing Rarity slip the blade of the knife between the layers of skin, and the muscle, separating it perfectly.

Seeing this made Rainbow sick to her stomach, and she turned her head away from the unicorn, as Rarity began skinning her friend alive.
Rarity’s bloodshot eyes locked with rainbows, as she used her magic to force Rainbow to watch the ordeal.
Her smile became crooked, and manic, and the basement began to fill with small giggles as rarity took her time, pulling the skin from the muscle.

During this, Rainbow Dash continued to plead with her friend, begging for her life, as more tears flowed down her face, and more blood flowed down the table, collecting in the buckets below.
These pleas fell on deaf ears as Rarity continued with the operation. Making her way down rainbow’s torso and back legs, before making her way up her chest, toward her neck.

By the time Rarity’s operation had reached Rainbow’s chin, rarity was now covered in blood, her pupils still tiny pinpricks and her mane was even messier than it was before due to all the sharp movements of her head.

Rainbow however, had slipped away long before this. Bleeding out fully into the 2 buckets below. The pegasus’s head hung limp against her chest.
With a shrug, rarity undid the binds on the pegasus, letting her corpse slide down the angled surface. Loud, squelching noises could be heard as the weight of the corpse began to slide down the wooden table, onto the floor. Leaving a large blood splatter mark on the ground below it.

Moving the buckets, rarity then picked up the body and laid it on its front, continuing the skinning procedure. Using the potato peeler on the tougher parts of her friend’s corpse, such as the skull and around her hooves, as well as any joint areas like the elbows. until all that was left was a pile of muscles, bones and organs.

Rarity even shaved off Rainbow’s hair and tail.
“well they wanted different colours did they not?”
The unicorn said, mainly to herself before taking her “materials” upstairs to be washed, sorted and prepared to be made into the uniforms.



About a week had passed since that day, and Rarity had spent every waking hour making these uniforms.
A knock on the door of the boutique could be heard, and rarity made her way downstairs from her bedroom, where the uniforms were being made. She had managed to get the blood off of the “material”, as well as herself, before she had even begun. Though her eyes were still bloodshot, and her mane was very messy now, almost like someone had brushed through it, backward.

Opening the door, she was greeted by the leader of the wonderbolts: Spitfire!

“Ah! Spitfire, good to see you, I hope the trip here was ok!”
Rarity beamed to the pegasus, inviting her inside.

“Haha, it was alright rarity, good to see you! Though, are you feeling ok? You don't look so great.”
Spitfire commented with a hint of concern in her voice. Following the unicorn inside, she adjusted her saddle bag, eyeing up the unicorn again.

She always remembered seeing rarity as a very pretty unicorn, with a very well kept mane and plenty of makeup on.

“Oh this? I'm alright dear, I haven't had much time to take care of myself is all! I wanted these uniforms to be perfect! And you’re just in time, I just finished adding the finishing touches to them!”
The unicorn said with the most excitement Spitfire had ever seen since she met Rainbow Dash.

Leading Spitfire upstairs, she did a somewhat grande reveal of 6 Wonderbolts uniforms.
Each one having a fluffy, neon coloured accent, all of them making up the colours of Rainbow Dash’s mane.
The ends of the legs were also dyed in a dark pink to represent Rainbow Dash’s eyes, and the main body parts of the uniform were the exact same blue as Rainbow Dash’s fur colour.

Spitfire looked at them in awe and wonder, taking a look at the uniform she was going to wear, which was the red one.
“Rarity… These are amazing! They’re perfect! I have no idea how you managed to pull it off so easily! I knew I could count on you!”

A small blush played rarity’s face at the praise, and she gave a distinguished chuckle before taking the uniforms off of the mannequins to hand to Spitfire. In exchange, Spitfire gave Rarity a big bag filled with bits.
And the shocked look on Rarity’s face was all the thanks Spitfire needed. Before giving a salute and flying back to the Wonderbolts training grounds to show the rest of the team their uniforms.

She knew making a line about her friends was a good idea.