• Published 20th Dec 2023
  • 178 Views, 0 Comments

The Alicorns that saved Christmas - Robert Emerald Fountain



Twilight and Flurry Heart get summoned to save Christmas when an important reindeer falls ill.

  • ...
 0
 178

Returning to Equestria

When Twilight and Flurry Heart opened their eyes again, they were back in the kitchen at Twilight's castle as if no time had passed at all in Equestria. They finished making the pudding and continued getting ready for Hearth's Warming Eve. Like always, the holiday went absolutely WONDERFULLY. Gifts were exchanged, lights twinkled in the night, and songs were sung. That night, as everyone was sleeping, a bright light flashed outside Twilight's castle windows. The flash roused Twilight and Flurry for a moment, but they thought it was part of their dreams.

The next morning, as Cadence and Shining Armor were packing to return to the Crystal Empire, something caught Twilight and Flurry's attention. Two large presents had been left for both of them, along with a card. When they opened the card, they were amazed.

**

Dear Twilight and Flurry,

Thank you for helping Santa and the reindeer get through the blizzard. These gifts are a sign of appreciation from myself, my dad, and my three uncles, Dasher, Comet, and Cupid.

Merry Christmas,

Rudolph

**

When Twilight and Flurry opened their gifts, they were shocked. Twilight had been given a stained-glass window for her castle to remember when she and Flurry had saved Christmas, and Flurry had been given a thick warm quilt to keep her warm in the winter. The quilt was embroidered with numerous beautiful designs in different colors that changed shades when exposed to different intensities of light. They immediately wrote "Thank you" cards and had Spike send them to Rudolph. After going their separate ways, they remained friends with Rudolph for many years to come.

Author's Note:

🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!🎄

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment