• Published 20th Dec 2023
  • 176 Views, 0 Comments

The Alicorns that saved Christmas - Robert Emerald Fountain



Twilight and Flurry Heart get summoned to save Christmas when an important reindeer falls ill.

  • ...
 0
 176

The Mysterious Letter

All was going well as everyone in Equestria put up their decorations for Hearth's Warming Eve. Cadence and Shining Armor had decided to spend the holiday with Twilight that year, so Flurry Heart would be with her aunt again.

"I remember that time I messed up the pudding. I know better now.", said Flurry as she helped Twilight mix up Chancellor Puddinghead's pudding recipe.

"How could anyone forget that? You were still a baby then, so you were being mischievous.", said Twilight with a laugh.

Suddenly, Twilight and Flurry jumped when Spike let out a loud belch. Luckily, they didn't spill any ingredients into the bowl and mess up the pudding.

"Sorry for startling you. I have a letter for you.", said Spike.

Flurry took the scroll and opened it to read. When Twilight read it, she was worried too.

**

Anyone who gets this, please help me.

The biggest winter holiday here is on the line.

Signed, S C

**

Twilight and Flurry were confused.

"Who has those initials?", asked Twilight.

"Beats me.", said Flurry.

Just then, Twilight spotted a small crystal that had fallen to the floor when the letter was opened. She touched it and then a white vortex began swirling around both her and Flurry Heart. Spike quickly grabbed their winter clothes and tossed them to them. The vortex made the two alicorns dizzy and they closed their eyes after putting their coats and scarves on.