• Published 9th Aug 2023
  • 955 Views, 22 Comments

That Strange Pony? - BenjosComixInc



A new pony is in town and he's hungry for adventure and friendship, Who is he, Why is he here, How dose he know everypony, How dose he know what's going to happing next? We'll have to find out.

  • ...
17
 22
 955

Double The Party!

Golden Oaks Library...

Benjamin's POV...

After that intimidating confrontation with Rainbow Dash, Benjamin thought if he is going to meet his favorite hero, he might as well go look for her, his next destination was the Golden Oaks Library, once he was there, he couldn't help but marvel at the big tree, he still wondered how it manages to stay alive as it is used as a house in the inside. Must be magic he guessed.

As he gets closer, he noticed a pink blur going in and out of the tree house, it kept going back and forth many times. Benjamin wondered for a minute before then realizing who it was.

The pink blur kept going until Benjamin said. ''Hi Pinkie!'' The pink blur stopped where it was and showed it was a pink mare with a dark pink main and tail, with cyan blue eyes, she was carrying party supplies on her back. The pink mare know as Pinkie looked at Benjamin before appearing right Infront of him nose to nose. ''Are you psychic!?'' Pinkie said.

Benjamin just widens his eyes at her. ''Uh, no not really.'' He said, Pinkie then narrows her eyes at him, he felt a little uncomfortable with her muzzle against his. ''Do I know you?...'' Pinkie asked, Benjamin blinked a few times. ''Ummm, no...'' He said

''Ooh! I knew it, your new here in ponyville are you!'' She said excitedly, Benjamin then realized something. ''Oh, yeah, I am new here.'' He said, Pinkie gave a wide grin. ''YAY! Now I can throw 2 parties, but first I have to do this one for another new pony that's in town.'' She said, Benjamin widens his eyes realizing who this new pony could be. ''Say... She doesn't happen to be a lavender unicorn with a violet, purple and pink main and tail, and with dark purple eyes and has a baby dragon, right?'' Benjamin asked.

''Actually, they were exactly how you described it.'' She said, Benjamin smiled happy to know that she is indeed here, he then remembers. ''Oh, I almost forgot, I'm Benjamin.'' He said, Pinkie grinned. ''Hi Benjamin, as you already know, I'm Pinkie Pie, you know that's a pretty silly name, Benjamin, so what brings you to ponyville!'' Pinkie said. ''Well I'm actually here to watch the Summer Sun Celebration, but I'm also here looking for that new pony you were talking about.'' Benjamin said. ''Is she a friend of yours?'' She asked. ''No, but I'm hoping so.'' He said. ''That sounds nice.'' She said. ''I know, can't wait to meet her!'' He said.

''Say, are you making a party for her right now?'' Benjamin asked, Pinkie had a smile on her face. ''Yeah, I'm throwing this super duper awesome party for her and her baby dragon, I really hope she likes it!'' Pinkie said, Benajmin frowned at that a bit but then he put that smile back on. ''D-Dont worry, I'm sure she'll love it.'' Benjamin said Brining the happy mood back. ''By the way, think you can show me which way she went?'' Benjamin asked, Pinkie smiled. ''Yeah I know, She is just around the corner waaaaay over there!'' She said, looking to the far off roads of ponyville, Benjamin smiled. ''Thanks a lot pinkie, your a great friend.'' Benjamin said.

Pinkie felt speechless as she heard this, nopony really makes a friend that fast but Benjamin must really love making friends, she felt happy as she embraced Benjamin in a bone crushing hug. ''Oooh, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!'' Pinkie kept saying as Benjamin struggles to breath. ''...Pinkie...I Can't...Breath!...'' He said losing breath.

''Oops, sorry!'' Pinkie said as she loosens her grip on Benjamin allowing him to breath. ''GASP!!! Whoo, thank you for the hug but can I go now?'' Benjamin said, Pinkie nodded. ''Yeah, I'm just grateful that you consider me as a friend.'' She said letting Benajmin go. ''Thanks pinkie, and of course I consider you as a friend, like I always say, the more friends the marrier.'' Benajmin said, Pinkie thought of that and saw how right he was, more friends always bring great things to come. Pinkie smiled. ''That sounds like the best advice I ever heard, it should be like a poster for you to look at when you're feeling down.'' She said, Benjamin smiled. ''Thanks again, I'll see you later Pinkie.'' He said.

''Ooh, don't forget to come to your friends party!!'' Pinkie yelled, Benjamin turned around. ''I will, thank you Pinkie.''

''Bye Bye!!!'' Pinkie yelled.

Pinkie Pie's POV...

''(Sigh) Such a nice guy, I wonder how he knew my name though.'' Pinkie thought as she wonders how he knew her name immediately, but one thing was in Pinkie's mind.

''Oh well!'' She said as she get's back to what she was doing...

Author's Note:

I know this was shorter than the last one, but only because I'm getting closer to the good stuff... and because I can't go back on my pinkie promise.

Pinkie Pie: ''You better not, mister!''

I know Pinkie, I know...

Anyway, See you on the next chapter! :pinkiehappy: HI!

PINKIE!!!!!

Comments ( 12 )

It's so strange why this got a bit more dislikes than the opposite.

Weird ponies should give this a chance.

11666009

11666030
I really do try my best to make the plot of this story better, and it's just been in my mind for a while... But I honestly don't care if ponies (people) dislike my story, I just want them to enjoy my story's and see how hard I'm trying to improve along the way.

And I really do promise it's going to get better.

Anyway, I'm glad you like them! :twilightsmile:

More good

I would like some more, please. This could become very complicated in short order.

Is MC stuck here permanently? How will he survive? Food, money, and shelter are needed. What happens if somepony tries to do a background check on his backstory? When the Mane Six collaborate with each other and find out heโ€™s been hunting Twilight, what will they all do?

11748908
Furst off, I'm not hunting Twilight... I'm just a very BIG fan who wants to meet his hero!

And second, YES, I am going to plan out the rest of the stuff that you just said into the story!.... Perhaps I said too much.:twilightoops:

11749088
You are stalking her though. Isn't it a little creepy at the minimum? And at most gives your self-insert some seriously vibes.

11750589
OMG bro... media.tenor.com/65naap5DIhEAAAAd/oh-my-god-bro-evan-moore.gif

For the last time, I'm. Not. STALKING!

Think about it, if you were in equestria and you had a chance to meet your hero, wouldn't you be looking for her!?

And by the way, stalking is when you creep on someone. Which is what the Main Six are going to do to me in the future!.... Perhaps I said too much.

11750737

You mean like a crazed fan that's obsessed with them? :duck:

I mean if it weren't literally spur of the moment, there's better ways to look for them. I'll use the Mane 6 as an example.

For Fluttershy: Look for her cabin in the woods. See if she's home. If so, ask to adapt a pet and none of them may like you. And even attack you.

For Pinkie Pie: Visit the Cake's shop, and find out that "Hey Pinkie's busy throwing a party". Keep your eyes peeled for a party. Hope to make friends with her there. And Pinkie may ask you to mingle with the guests. If you point out Pinkie's parties are famous, she'd be flattered but still super busy.

For Rarity: Visit the shop and be told she isn't in. Maybe Sweetie Belle points you in her direction. Try the fashion excuse. An opportunity to meet and make things up to her later might happen.

For Applejack: Introduce yourself at the farm. Admit how much you love apples and their goods. Smooth sailing until you realize you have no bits to pay AppleJack.

For Twilight: Smartest thing to do is to literally wait for her and roam the town. If you know it is the day she first arrives, you'll know where she'll be. Otherwise ask if Golden Oaks will have a new librarian because you wanna check out those dusty old books. And if you're unlucky, you check out a plot book before Twilight can find it. Depending on when you meet, she will be a little irritable though.

Rainbow Dash: Talk smack about the weather ponies because it'd be hard to find to her. Find out she hits hard.

:pinkiecrazy:

11750800
Wow...:pinkiegasp:

I mean, uh...

i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/012/589/patrickstar.jpg

Well... When you put it like that, I guess I was...

.....(Thinks of an excuse but fails).....

Sigh, fine... You win this argument.:facehoof:๐Ÿ‘

So how long is it going to take before he gets found out chapter wise so I can drop this?

The very first thing before I can even start reading the story is does is spelled, "does".

Login or register to comment