• Published 9th Aug 2023
  • 955 Views, 22 Comments

That Strange Pony? - BenjosComixInc



A new pony is in town and he's hungry for adventure and friendship, Who is he, Why is he here, How dose he know everypony, How dose he know what's going to happing next? We'll have to find out.

  • ...
17
 22
 955

Generous Help

Benjamin's POV...

Benjamin was walking down the streets of Ponyville adsorbing the scenery in wonder, this is a dream come true to Benjamin because he has never been to Ponyville before nether has he ever seen it in person and now here he is, He was more happy to finally meet Fluttershy for the first time and even more happier to actually be friends with the shy pony. She was his second favorite character after all, his first favorite is Twilight Sparkle but of course he would also want to meet the rest of the main six so he was heading to his next destination, Town Hall.

You could say that today is the best day of his life.

Since he knows his way around, he finally saw the tall building before him, he gave a big smile and trotted up to the doors... wait, the doors...

Benjamin frowned at the doors and looked at his hooves, it took him a few minutes to figure out walking with for legs and yet he forgot that he couldn't open doors because... you know.

He try's pushing it with his head but to no avail, he then tries to push with his forelegs but still won't budge. ''Alright door we both know that I'm trying to get pass you and yet you won't stinking budge!'' He said in annoyance, then he thought of something that might work, he trots backwards when he was ten feet away from the door, he then goes full trot to the door to try and ram it... Until the door magically opened itself.

Benjamin's eyes widened and went right pass the door, he tried to stop but he tripped instead he started rolling down the red carpet, he stopped in the middle of the hall with his eyes spinning, he heard a voice that sounded awfully familiar to him. ''Oh my goodness darling! Are you ok!?'' The mare said concerned for him, He could barely make out the pony that was Infront of him, she had a white coat, purple main and tail and was a unicorn.

Benjamin recognized this mare and said. ''R-Rarity?'' The white mare known as Rarity looked at him with wide eyes and said. ''How do you know my name?'' Benjamin realized his mistake and quickly said. ''Uh... Lucky guess...'' He said nervously, Rarity didn't look convinced, but she didn't think about as she looked at him. ''Anyway, are you ok darling? You just came bolting through that door when I opened it.'' Benjamin looked at her and realized he was talking to Rarity, he quickly got up and dusted himself off.

''Oh, sorry, I was actually trying to get inside but I couldn't get through the door.'' He said with a sheepish grin, rarity looked at him seriously. ''Why didn't you just use your magic.'' Rarity said obviously, Benjamin felt confused, what did she mean by magic, she was looking at the top of his head, he did the same and his eyes widened when he saw that he has a horn on his head, he silently said. ''Awesome... I mean... well, I've been having a headache lately and that's why I've been having a hard time doing magic... Heh, heeh.'' Benjamin chuckled nervously, Rarity looked at him. ''You should really get a doctor, darling. And I don't think that was a very smart thing of you to try and force the door open, you could've caused a more serious injury to make your head even worst.'' Rarity said, Benjamin blushed in embarrassment and sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. ''Yeah, sorry about that...'' Benjamin said.

''It's all right, at least you didn't hit your head again. Now is there anything you need darling?'' Rarity said, Benjamin thought why he was here and then remembered. ''Have you seen a lavender unicorn with a violet, purple and pink main and tail, and with dark purple eyes? Oh, and has a purple baby dragon that has a crush on you?'' Benjamin asked, Rarity looked at him dumbfounded. ''I think you might have indeed hit your head... As for your question, no I have not seen a lavender unicorn in your description. Nor have I seen a baby dragon.'' Rarity said. ''That has a crush on you?'' Benjamin finished.

Rarity rolled her eyes as she turns back to finish working. ''I'm not sure if this pony is a friend of yours but she hasn't been here, now if you'll excuse me, I have to get these decorations ready for the Summer Sun Celebration.'' Rarity said patently to the stallion, Benjamin smiled and asked. ''Can I help?''

Rarity looked at him. ''Why that's very nice of you to ask, but unfortunately, I do not need help at the moment, but thank you for asking darling.'' Rarity said smiling at the stallion, he gave a smile back. ''Ok Rarity, it was nice talking to a friend.'' Benjamin said, Rarity looked at him with a raised brow. ''Friend? You do understand that I just met you, right?'' Rarity said, but Benjamin just kept that grin on his face. ''I know, but like I always say. The more friends the marrier.'' Benjamin said, Rarity looked at him quizzically but shrugged it off. ''Well, I suppose...'' She said, Benjamin beamed at her with happiness.

''Great! Oh, I'm Benjamin by the way. Nice talking to you Rarity.'' Benjamin said, Rarity looked at him confused. ''Huh, Benjamin... I don't think I heard of such a name, but it sounds very nice. Good meeting you to Benjamin.'' Rarity said, Benjamin smiled at her and was about to leave until he turned back to her. ''Hey Rarity, one last thing.''

''Yes darling?'' Rarity asked. ''I suggest you pick the red sparkly ribbons, I think sparkle always does the trick.'' Benjamin said, Rarity looked at him with wide eyes, she probably didn't know that he had a taste for fashion as well. Rarity blinked a few times. ''W-well yes,.. I suppose it does. Very nice meeting you Benjamin.'' Rarity said, Benjamin nodded with a ''Mmm, hmm.'' and left the room.

Rarity's POV...

Rarity looked at where Benjamin was at and couldn't help but smile, it was nice to meet a pony with a taste for fashion. ''Such an odd pony... Great taste in fashion though.'' Rarity said as she went back to decorating, she did wondered why such a headache would block somepony's magic. But she just shrugged as she went back to work, but one thing in her mind was for sure.

That was a very strange pony?

Author's Note:

I hope you liked how I did this story, also tell me if there are any mistakes.

See you on the next chapter!

Bye-bye!!!:pinkiehappy: