• Published 9th Aug 2023
  • 954 Views, 22 Comments

That Strange Pony? - BenjosComixInc



A new pony is in town and he's hungry for adventure and friendship, Who is he, Why is he here, How dose he know everypony, How dose he know what's going to happing next? We'll have to find out.

  • ...
17
 22
 954

My Name Is...

Ponyville...

Today was the eve of the Summer Sun Celebration in ponyville, everypony was getting ready for Celestia's arrival including a certain yellow pegasis who had a pink main and tail, she was currently busy with her little birds practicing to sing for the Summer Sun Celebration.

Fluttershy was talking to her birds. ''Ok everypony.'' The shy pegasis spoke in a calm manner. ''We need to practice If we're going to show everypony how great you'll sound, we don't want to disappoint the princess.'' she stopped before continuing. ''N-not that your bad singers or anything. Now let's start, a one-'' Before Fluttershy could finish a ''ZAP'' noise was heard alone with a bright light and startled Fluttershy and her birds who flied away, Fluttershy coward in her main afraid of what that was, but then she heard a grunting noise, she looked up through her main and something sticking out of the dirt, it seemed to be a pony who got himself stuck in the ground she didn't know how but she felt concerned for the pony's wellbeing so she trotted up to a bush just to see if he's ok, she saw it was an orange stallion with a blue shirt and two buttons and with a flattop and a black tail.

His cutie mark was an open book with a sword and a pencil as an X shape that was between the book, Fluttershy was confused about his cutie mark and what it meant, maybe he's a map writter or something.

Then she saw the stallion pull his head out with a grunt, Fluttershy duct her head down in the bush not wanting to be noticed by him, he is a stranger after all, and she doesn't know him.

She then hears him say ''Man, that entrance was a real headache.'' She could hear that he sounded a bit nice but still didn't let her guard down, she looked up a bit to see that the pony also had a black main that looks like it hasn't been groomed and dark green eyes. He rubs his head until he sees his hooves he looked at them as if he was seeing them for the first time. ''Woah...'' He said in amazement as he looks himself over. ''This is trippy... So, the machine actually worked? No way.'' He said, Fluttershy felt confused on what was he talking about, she then saw him struggling to walk as he tries to put one hoof after the other. ''How do they do this, this is a lot harder than I expecte-'' He then trips on a rock and falls on his face, he tries pushing himself back up and barely falls again.

Fluttershy didn't know what he was doing, it's like he was taking his first steps, but shouldn't he already know how.

Fluttershys train of thought was interrupted when she heard something coming from behind her. ''Hello.'' She shrieked with the surprise from behind and jumped from the bush where she can now see the stallion right Infront of her.

He smiled and said ''Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, it just looked like you were zoning out there for a bit.'' Fluttershy just looked down to her hoofs avoiding making eye contact while hiding in her main, He just kept on smiling and mumbled. ''Wow... It's really you.'' Fluttershy didn't know what he meant by it but she still looked down. ''My name is Benjamin, Benjamin Amezcua.'' He said smiling, he then thought for a second and said. ''What's your name?'' Fluttershy has never heard of a name like that before nether did she know what 'Amezcua' means, maybe it's foreign, she barely looked at him and said. ''I'm Fluttershy...

The pony known as Benjamin smiles and says. ''Nice to meet you fluttershy!'' Fluttershy looked surprised, nopony can really understand her when she talks like that, and yet he understands her perfectly. Benjamin noticed this. ''I have very good hearing.'' He said with a goofy smile, Fluttershy giggled at that before stopping and puts a hoof on her mouth, thinking she might have offended him she hides behind her main again, Benjamin saw this and gave a warm smile. ''It's all right, I like to make peo- I mean ponies laugh, it's what I like to do.'' He said, Fluttershy looked up and smiled at that,

She looks at his cutie mark and says. ''Is that what your cutie mark means?'' Benjamin looks at his flank and says. ''cool... Um, I'm pretty sure the book means that I'm a great storyteller and the pencil means that I love to write story's, as for the sword it means that I love to go on adventures and help people in need.'' Benjamin said proudly, Fluttershy couldn't help but rase a brow at that, how can a pony have three talents in one cutie mark? It sounds pretty rare to be true but ether way Fluttershy smiled at that. ''That sounds very interesting, that you have three talents I mean, and it sounds very nice of you to help others.''

''Thanks! I'm gonna go check the town out, maybe I'll make even more new friends like you.'' Benjamin said happily, but Fluttershy was a bit speechless that he called her as his friend, she didn't have a lot of friends except Rainbow Dash, but he just met her and he's already accepting her as a friend, Fluttershy was still speechless until saying. ''W-what do you mean by friend like you, are you asking to be friends? N-not that it matters or anything it's just that we just met and you're already calling me a friend.'' She said a little nervously, Benjamin just simply smiled and said. ''Well, aren't we friends? We have been having a nice conversation and you have been talking to me more clearly than before.''

''Oh...''Fluttershy felt a little nervous when he said that, but Benjamin spoke up. ''We are friends, right?'' He said hopefully.

Fluttershy thought for a moment before saying. ''W-well... If you want, I guess that's fine...'' She said still avoiding eye contact, Benjamin's face lit up. ''Thanks Fluttershy! I'm glad to be friends with you.'' He said.

Fluttershy still not looking at him said. ''Um... Your welcome.''

''Well it was really nice meeting you, bye!'' Benjamin said trotting pass Fluttershy as she said. ''You too...

Fluttershy felt a little bad for not speaking up to him but she felt a little better when he turn his head back to her and nodded, she felt happy that he heard her now she could get back to what she was doing, she still had a few questions in her head like where did he come from, why did he act surprised to see himself and why did he want to be friends with her?

She'll just have to find out in the future...

Author's Note:

This story is inspired by 'That Strange Stallion' so I'm trying to make it not sound like I'm copy written it but I'm simply putting my OC in it and to try to make the story sound as real as possible.

I hope you enjoyed it, Bye-Bye!!!