• Published 29th Mar 2023
  • 225 Views, 1 Comments

The Buckrooms - quewabble



While Twilight was helping Applejack repaint the barn she accidentally bumps into the ladder, causing her and Applejack to fall and clip through reality.

  • ...
 1
 225

Level 0

The fall took longer than it should’ve and the ringing began to prove near unbearable. As soon as Twilight opened her eyes she fell atop of Applejack and knocked her head on a softness which thumped her skull.

Brightness pierced through her eyelids. Twilight merely peeked her eyes blindly at what she thought was the sun above her. Slowly closing and opening her sights to a sickly yellow, she could’ve sworn the sun was never this close.

Sounds of buzzing droned in Twilight’s ears as she finally tried to reach consciousness. The haze she was in began to fade, although slower than usual. Twilight came to and noticed she was on her back, the damp carpet brought her discomfort but she was grateful to be safe. Of course, she was safe, but was Applejack okay?

Twilight stood up with a twinge of unexpected disorientation-- sure, she fell from a pretty tall ladder but this pressure in her head offered a concerning connotation. She finally noticed her surroundings over her physical sensations.

The greenish yellow walls blended together in what seemed like unending hallways. The smell of mildew and dust only made it more eerie. A gaze into the halls formed a pit in her stomach. Where are we?

“Hey Twilight, are you alright?”, Twilight snapped her head back to the voice behind her only to recognize that her friend was on the floor and seemingly alright.

“Yeah! Yeah, I’m alright Applejack! Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I think so...” Applejack looked around observing a whole new environment. She scratched her head “Say Twi, you don’t happen to know where we are, do you?”

Twilight looked back towards the hallway she was previously staring at, “No, actually. I’m sorry, I wish I had a better answer but this place... It does feel familiar.”

“Familiar? Hold on just a second, we fell off a ladder, didn’t we? How in tarnation did we end up here?”

“I’m not sure but we should definitely look for an exit, I don’t have a good feeling about this place.”

Applejack looked directly at the blinding florescent lights and blinked tightly in response “I agree, these lights are a might too bright for my liking...”

Twilight walked over to Applejack and helped her stand up. “And now to find that exit...” Twilight looked around yet again. “It shouldn’t be too hard.” Applejack pointed down the hallway that showed most promise in their escape, “Let’s start by going this way.”, she said.

“Yes, good idea!”

Applejack followed closely behind Twilight as they made their way down the halls. The further they went the more confusing things got. If they had questions before, they had a load more now.

“Huh? What the hay?” Applejack saw the hallways. The never ending hallways of gross yellow wallpaper. “Now, you said this place looked familiar?”

“Well, it did, until now. I have no clue in Equestria where we are!”

“That’s really, really not good. I’ve got no idea neither.”

“Wherever this place is, we have to explore it, we won’t find a way out if we don’t!”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment