• Published 14th Feb 2023
  • 1,034 Views, 10 Comments

A Purple Pony's Ponderings on the Hearts and Hooves Day that Might Have Been - Horndog



Twilight fantasizes about how Hearts and Hooves Day might have gone if she had been brave enough to ask out her crush. These fantasies rapidly turn lewd as she imagines some of the things she'd like to do with her crush.

  • ...
6
 10
 1,034
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

Ah, excellent. Glad to see someone posting a fic today celebrating the true meaning of Valentine's day: pony butts, and the worship thereof.

Note that this is also the true meaning of every holiday, and all other days as well. Pony butt fucking should be a daily ritual.

11506150
Hourly if possible. Pony butt worship is the true meaning of life.

11506373
It sure is. Glad to see you back!!

Oh, man, I sure hope this gets a continuation! :pinkiehappy:

11506150
11506373
Agreed! :twilightsmile:

oh god oh fuck I love me some good ole' fashioned ponut worship! :rainbowwild:

I am the Princess of Daydreams

HAHA……genius!

11508200 You and me both! :twilightsmile: .

11508726 This actually makes sense. I'm honestly surprised that the show never explored this idea.

11508900
Well……daydreaming is really vague and I personally don't think they can be travelled through, but her being able to control them is just pretty cool!

Only the truest of romances begins with mouth-to-ponut contact.

11656040
I know, right?

Login or register to comment