• Published 26th Feb 2023
  • 140 Views, 4 Comments

My little pony:finding friendship - SonicRainboom2000



Orphaned Pegasus seeks friendship and family despite trauma.

  • ...
 4
 140

At last!

It’s been one week since Carol Wishes adopted you
and your life couldn’t be brighter!
Your story has become the talk of the town,to the point where you receive your own honorable wonder-bolts ceremony!
You gasp as they do a special formation,and the clouds shape into your likeness!
You just know that there will be plenty of additional memories to be made,and can’t hardly believe they will be spent with your new friends and family!
However,You just have one teensy-tiny question…
where is that one pony who whispered in your ear to “enjoy it while it lasts?” Was she just a figment of your own imagination? Or did this apply to your future? You shrug off the problem for a future date,
and you proceed to accept your honorary medal,made by all your friends and your family!
You then arrange an ogres and oubliettes game for your new friends and family,and as you explained the rules to Carol Wishes,the hoof-bell rings, and as you open the door, you can hardly believe your hooves!!!
The wonder bolts from the ceremony ask if you’d like to hang out with them!
You ponder this one for a moment, and ask yourself this question:Should I hang out with the legendary wonder-bolts? Or the amazing family that supports you no matter what? You continue to think about it for awhile later,and can’t believe how much your life has changed for the better!

Comments ( 4 )

11516841
+1


Congratulations on your first story.

For your OC, I do recommend checking a color wheel, such as this:
provenwinners.com/sites/provenwinners.com/files/images/articles/color-wheel_0.jpg

Slightly desaturated colors work better for ponies, and complementary colors (e.g., 120 or 180° around the wheel from each other) can be more appealing to the eye.

11516841
Same.
11516866
It looks like something made by someone who always flunked art class.

Login or register to comment