• Published 26th Feb 2023
  • 141 Views, 4 Comments

My little pony:finding friendship - SonicRainboom2000



Orphaned Pegasus seeks friendship and family despite trauma.

  • ...
 4
 141

Family?

After the 4th ogres and oubliettes game, you decided to ask your mane friends if they are willing to accompany you on a journey to find yourself accepting parents.
They agree, but they note that you must promise to return by 6pm.
Six o clock isn’t much time, but you reluctantly agree despite the added terms. Especially since tonight was going to be a particularly windy one.
Your friends suggest heading to canterlot with an interesting plan.
You must first find a hose,a house with an open window,markers,and cardboard.
You briefly question the effectiveness of this plan,but ultimately agree to it because you are one desperate pony.

You ask for neighola non washable markers and cardboard at minuets house,and your friends ask to borrow a hose from lemon hearts.
Then you wait at the first house you see with an open window. You hold a sign. Your friends hide behind a bush with the sprinkler and hose.This creates an effect that looks like rain.
The librarian at the first house did not seem interested, and neither did the couple at the second one. And the third fancy house with the annoying pony seemed like a dodged bullet!

Losing your hope seemed like it was going to tear your life apart,but the encouragement of your friends kept your hopes high and your energy up.
You simply couldn’t believe how far you had gone from being a lonely pessimistic pony, to an optimist with friends by your side!
You notice that the sun is beginning to set,and you wonder if you have enough time.
But you try one last time,and at the window of a fancier house than the last,you notice a pony actually seems quite interested to see you!
Sure enough, your patience paid off, as you are shocked to hear that she’d love to care for you!
You find out her name is Carol Wishes,and that she is the daughter of the very founder of hearts warming Eve! You find out that She had a daughter once who went to the human world and never did return.
Carol Wishes said that your name is now Iris Prism,and she can’t wait to play ogres and oubliettes with you!

Author's Note:

Unfinished,ratings Determine this story’s fate. You decide.