• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 7,612 Views, 474 Comments

Not so Friendly Prank - chaos2012



Pranks are funny, to a certain degree.

  • ...
30
 474
 7,612

Fool!

Light poured into the dark room as the door swung open. walking inside, Celestia lit her magic to illuminate her large closet. Trotting in after her, Luna glanced back and forth in curiosity. "So Tia, why did you want to bring me in here for?" She asked as she stepped over one of her sisters dozen shoes.

"I told you Luna, Cadance is coming back to Canterlot for the meetings that are planned." Celestia said as she came to the back of the closet. "She will be here pretty soon, and I want to be prepared."

Luna raised her eyebrow in confusion. "Uh, prepared for what? This is Cadance we are talking about."

"That is precisely what I am talking about." Celestia sighed as she began to scramble through the large clutter of boxes against her wall. "Cadance isnt'... as sweet as you may think."

"what?" Luna tilted her head as she stepped closer in. "She is always so happy and-

"Cadance is very nice and kind, Luna. You, however, weren't here during her years at Canterlot High." Celestia paused as she opened up a large crate, grunting when she found her hats from five centuries ago. "Why do I even have these still?"

"Hello?"

"Oh..." Celestia shook her head hearing her sister, "Sorry. Anyway, Cadance was a good student, but she had a horrible knack for pranking other colts and fillies throughout the school. One time, I got a message from the school that she had taken the class hamster and let it go in the hallways."

Luna scoffed and waved her hoof. "That's not bad. Its just a little animal."

"After she used a growth spell and turned it into the size of a Manticore."

"Ooohhhhhhhhhh... That's pretty good actually." Luna nodded her head in approval to a pretty funny idea. 'I wonder what Tia would think if I did that with a Spider.'

Stifling her giggles, Luna looked over to her left and glanced through the dresses that hung on the side. Her smile quickly disappeared when she saw something that caught her eye. "HEY! That's my dress!"

Celestias eyes shot open in shock. "Wh-what? no, it can't be."

"Oh really?" Luna grunted as she levitated the hanger off the rack, revealing the slender, midnight blue dress. "Does this look like the dress I was told was lost?"

"M-maybe you're mistaken..." Celestia swallowed the lump in her throat as she moved a few more boxes. "That is certainly not the dress that I wanted to wear at the Grand Galloping Gala this year."

"You couldn't fit into this if it were a millennia ago!"

"I WAS GOING TO USE A GROWTH SPELL ON IT!" shutting her mouth, Celestia sighed in embarrassment as she lifted a low hanging shirt... before her face going even paler than it normally was. "I found it."

"Found what?" Luna questioned as Celestia lifted the item up. When she saw it however, she dropped her grip on the dress, her mouth almost touching the floor. "Why the buck do you even have that still?"

In Celestia's magical grasp was a long sword with a gold encrusted handle. Beautiful markings lay engraved along the hilt, but to the princesses, they both groaned in annoyance. Not at the blade.... But what was inside it.

Better yet... Who

"I could give this to her... As a gift if she decides to act... like her high school days I could say." Celestia said as she set the sword back down. "For now, we let it stay here."

"Please tell me when you give it to her if you do..." Luna's eye twitched as she spoke, "I will make sure I take a vacation... Far from here. Remember the last time we talked to him?"

Both sisters grimaced at the horrid memory of the figure they spoke of. And that one word that rang inside their head over and over again.


....



....



....



....

"Fool!"

Author's Note:

Props to the ones that know exactly what is coming......