• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 7,605 Views, 474 Comments

Not so Friendly Prank - chaos2012



Pranks are funny, to a certain degree.

  • ...
30
 474
 7,605

Torture of Torture

Discord happily floated towards his room in the late evening. He didn't know why but he just felt much more tired than he usually was at this time of the day.

"Hmm, been doing more things lately than usual..." He said between yawns, "perhaps slipping those pigs in Twilight's room made me drowsy."

The spirit cackled to himself remembering the face on the young mare when she opened the door. The sound of her shock when one of the hogs leaped through the air and landed on her. "Oh hoho! Priceless!" He shouted out to himself, clutching his stomach from laughing so hard.

After a few moments he finally arrived to his chambers, pushing the doors open and floating inside. When he did though, he stopped at the sight of the blue desk chair in the center of the room. "Hmm? That isn't mine." He said out loud.

"No, it's mine."

Discord didn't even have time to spin around to the voice before he felt himself shoved forward. "What the- oof!"

He stumbled off balance before flipping around and falling back into the chair. Mere moments later, a pair of magical handcuffs floated up and strapped his wrists to the arm rests. "What the heck!?" Discord glared in annoyance up to the culprit, only to widen his eyes in surprise. "Twilight?"

The young alicorn stood there glaring at the now trapped spirit. "Yes, that's right Discord. It's me."

Discord couldn't help but grin at the position he was in. "Oh this is sooooooo cute. Look at you, Twiley, you should see the face you are giving me."

"Well Discord, you do realize that the pig in my room ran wild for an hour before it was finally caught. And the grease it had stained the sheets on my bed."

"Oh don't worry too much about that. They aren't even your sheets anyway." Discord said with a smirk.

Twilight glared at him for a few seconds before she shut her eyes and smiled. "That may be true, but it was quite rude since I had my dress there. Due to that, I believe you should just sit here and relax now."

"Huh?" Discord raised his eyebrow to her statement. "Strapping me to a chair is what you think is relaxing?"

"Of course, you don't want to sit and deal with boring political dinners, do you?" Twilight asked, her lips curling up to a sinister smile, "why don't you just relax here, and I'll even put some music on for you."

Her horn lit up and flicked the small record player in the corner of the room, the disc on it starting to spin. The small needle dropped down and laid in place, followed by the strangest sound Discord had ever heard.

"MeyoyYOY, ladyonmamoy!"

Discord sat open mouthed at the odd voice speaking through the intercom. As it ended, it just repeated again... And again. "What the buck is that!?"

"Just a little soundtrack from Pinkie Pie. I do hope this will keep you entertained for the night. I forgot to grab any more from her." Twilight grinned before turning and trotting to the door.

"Hey, wait... Are you just going to leave me like this?" Discord growled at her, his eyes drifting towards the continuously repeating record.

"Oh don't worry, I'll be back in a little bit. I just have to go get my dress on, go to the royal dinner and the political meetings. It won't take long at all." She gave him a wink before walking through the door and giving him one last smile. "Bye Discord."

Watching her shut the door behind her, Discord sat motionless as the record continued its sound over and over. He tried pulling against the restraints on him, but the magical cuffs of course were resistant to his own power. "Humph, little pony thinks she is going to get to my head with this?" He gave a large grin and sat back in the seat to get comfy. "Ha, I sat in stone for a thousand years. This is nothing!"

Leaning his head back, Discord closed his eyes and relaxed to the sound continuing to replay. In fact, it even felt soothing like a very off beat. He bounced his head forward and back to the start of each repeat. Five minutes breezed by for the spirit like nothing had happened. His lips pulled back into a grin knowing he was going to prove to that little alicorn something like this wouldn't bother him.

After ten more minutes however, his eye began twitching to the words ringing out of the player. He looked over to the record bouncing along the track and began breathing in quick intakes. "Oookay, this may be a little harder than I thought."

Still determined to prove Twilight wrong, he kept his face stern and stared forward at the door. He tried counting the amount of creases in the wood to keep his mind busy. It seemed like it was working for him, giving his brain a few moments of a break. "Alright. I won't be giving in to this. Twilight thinks she's getting back at me, but I am Discord! I can handle anything!"

At thirty minutes however, Discord began hyperventilating in quick snorts. His eyes were twitching so fast they seemed to vibrate in his head.

"Hmgraah!" Discord screamed out in fury and began thrashing in the chair to break free. As he flung backwards, he lost balance and flipped onto his back. His eyes shot open and looked at the ceiling. "What kind of a get back is this Twilight!?"

Author's Note:

small present for you guys. Wrote this in 20 minutes