• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 7,603 Views, 474 Comments

Not so Friendly Prank - chaos2012



Pranks are funny, to a certain degree.

  • ...
30
 474
 7,603

Shut Up...

Celestia stood on the balcony outside of her bedroom, enjoying the wonderful afternoon breeze that wisped through her long mane. She looked up into the sky and focused her magic on the large sun in the horizon, guiding he burning orb lower towards the ground. After a few more seconds, she finally set down below the distant mountains and allowed the dark night to cast over the land. The deep black night only lasted for about two second before the brightly lit moon slowly rose up into the air, its white glow illuminating the landscape.

The night was always beautiful to Celestia. She loved the thousands of stars that dotted the sky and the quieter tone that filled the air along with it. Although She knew that the day was waaaaaaaaaaay better in so many ways though. Like... who would want to try and play hoofball in the dark? somepony would be taking a ball to the face in the first ten seconds of the game. The day just felt better, she would just make sure she never told Luna that. And also-

*Knock Knock* "Princess?"

Startled at the sudden disruption to her thoughts, Celestia turned around to the door of her bedroom. "Y-yes, what is it?"

"The train from the Crystal Empire has arrived. Princess Cadance will be here shortly."

"Alright then, I will be down momentarily. Thank you."

Listening to the hoofsteps echo away from her door, Celestia let out a small sigh and walked back into her room. Looking into the mirror, she groomed back her coat to make sure that it was clean for the dinner tonight. She then sat back and smiled. "Alright. Time to go greet your niece and have a great time tonight."

In truth, Celestia was extremely happy that Cadance was coming here. Since she had left to the Crystal Empire, they had hardly had the time to see each other over the past few months. Schedules and business life in their own lands were taking up the time to enjoy quality family time. When they did have the chance, they always had such a wonderful time and so many great moments. That was... before the recent events however.

That was the one concern she did have now; When she was around a scene in which there are jokes being played on others, Celestia knew that was when Cadance liked to let her other side loose. The same thing happened the year before when the two of them went out for ice cream, and Celestia decided to put a bit of salt over her nieces chocolate sundae. That night was when the young pink alicorn decided to trick her aunt into eating a piece of cake laced with jabanero juice.

Gritting her teeth, Celestia trotted over to her closet and opened the door. To her right sat the sword that she pulled out earlier, already sending a shiver down the princesses spine. Her memories immediately jumped back to the first conversation she ever had with the annoying little crap.

---

"Fool!"

Celestia tilted her head in confusion. "But... I just asked what you were-

"What is your favorite number between one and twelve?"

"Uhh... okay? My favorite number is five but what does-

"FOOL! Who gives you the right to choose?"

But you just asked me to-

"My legend begins in the twelve century."

"What are you even talking about!?"

"Do you want to hear my legend or not?"

"Can you please just tell me why you-

"FOOL!"

---

Shaking her head, Celestia couldn't stop her eye from twitching at the horrid memory. "Why can't his voice just shut up inside my head after all this time?" she mumbled to herself.

Shutting the door again, she turned back towards the main door of her bedroom and walked out. "I'll leave him for now, just in case she doesn't do any jokes..." Celestia couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. "If you do, I hope you can easily handle Pinkie Pie, because this one is on a whole new level.

Author's Note:

He's coming soon! (May have to add the crossover tag for this guy)

Not gonna show him yet?

Nope.

I'm such a tease :trollestia: