• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 7,611 Views, 474 Comments

Not so Friendly Prank - chaos2012



Pranks are funny, to a certain degree.

  • ...
30
 474
 7,611

response letter

Hey, what's up Twi.

I got your message earlier today and... Uh, how can I put this? Kinda confused.

I mean, you know I am always there to help you out if you need it, and Pinkie Pie said she can come too. But if I can ask... what the hay is the chocolate for? If this

Rainbow Dash yelped as a sudden blur came by and ripped the letter out from her table outside the local Ponyville Diner. Looking up, she glared at the culprit. "Pinkie Pie, what the hay!?"

"Ooh, is this a letter back to Twilight?" Pinkie happily said as she stared at the letter in her hoof. "What are you gonna say? where's the rest?"

Rainbow frowned at her hyper friend, "Well I was writing it when you took it and-

"Oh, we gotta ask Twilight about what chocolate we should bring! there are so many types that I'm not sure which one she would like?"

The cyan Pegasus sighed, becoming a little frustrated with her friend cutting her off again. "Why don't you just get normal chocolate to-

"I mean there is milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, sweet chocolate, cream chocolate..." Pinkie kept naming different types of chocolate, each time sprouting another hoof. by the time she got to nine, she stopped and tilted her head in curiosity. "What about mixed chocolates?"

Facehoofing in frustration, Rainbow Dash looked back to her friend. "Pinkie, I don't think it even matters what chocolate we bring. She just said chocolate."

"Alrighty then!" Pinkie shouted as she flipped around and pulled out a giant bag of chocolate bars from seemingly nowhere. "Ready to go!"

Rainbow's jaw dropped open to the sight. "Wha-where did you get that from anyway?"

"I always keep bags of chocolate ready for emergencies!" pinkie happily chirped as she walked away from the table and towards the train station. "Come on slowpoke, we gotta go to Twilight!"

Watching her friend take off down the street, Rainbow sighed as she picked up the letter Pinkie left on the ground. "I guess we don't need to send her this then." She mumbled as she crumbled up the paper into a ball and aimed for the trash bin to the side. Lifting the paper over her head, she grinned as her imagination kicked in. "Rainbow's at the line, three seconds on the clock! Two! ONE!"

toss.

in the bin.

"AHHH!" Rainbow screams out as she throws her hooves up. "Rainbow Dash wins the game! the crowd goes wild!"

Dancing with herself, Rainbow completely ignores the odd stares she gets from the other tables. After a moment, she calms her cheering down and regains her composure, brushing her shoulders off and takes to the sky after her friend. What she did forget however was a certain paycheck for her sandwich she just ate sitting on the table, picked up by a slightly pissed off waiter.

Author's Note:

Short? yes.

This all I have at the moment? yes.

shouldn't I wait until I have more? Eh.... Waiting is lame