• ...
24
 49
 401

PreviousChapters Next
A Home to Share

*Sunny’s POV*


OOH!!! This is so exciting! We’re going to decorate the new Brighthouse!

Honey spoke "I'm so excited!"

“Me too!” I agreed enthusiastically!

Honey giggles "Grandma's funny though... Every time she loses her temper... Boom! Snout down on the ground."

“Yeah! But I think it’s because of that necklace she has and the spirits in her.” I noticed.

Honey asks "But doesn't Uncle Astral have that roar?"

I spoke "I never asked him though."

Then Izzy, Hitch, Zipp, Pipp and the others showed up to help us with the Brighthouse.

Myuri was in her pony form since construction was her talent.

Myuri spoke "Ah'll help y'all out since Ah'm good with building."

Izzy spoke "YAY! And a new place where we can be with each other for the rest of our lives!"

Zipp asks "Uh… What?"

Pipp spoke "It’s gonna be ~ICONICA~!"

Honey spoke "Hold it girls. Sunny and I also have our parents, aunt, uncles, auncle and grandparents too though. There might not be enough space since our uncle Midnight's the largest in the family."

Cherry spoke "She's right though."

Hitch spoke "That means we’ll probably have to make it bigger."

Polished spoke "Especially for any upcoming foals."

Both Pipp and Zipp were blushing.

Hitch teases "Come on, dude! Not cool! What about you and Zipp? Huh, Polished?!"

A pomf was heard as Polished's tails and wings had gone stiff.

Polished spoke "Hitch-san no baka!"

Honey spoke "You might want to run Hitch... before he tickles you."

Hitch took that as a challenge as he tackled Polished before tickling him.

But since he was a Prower, Polished retaliated by using his wings and tails to tickle Hitch.

Hitch tried to hold it in while his eyes leaked tears of laughter as he kept ticking Polished.

One of Polished's tails was aimed at Hitch's stomach, making the stallion yield.

Polished spoke "You can never best a Prower in a tickle fight."

Hitch suddenly smirked. “Even if it was your own sister?”

Polished spoke "She doesn't like being tickled."

Cherry growls "Don't even think about it Hitch-san."

Hitch spoke "R-Right."

Cherry spoke "My adopted great aunt doesn't like her feet being touched though but you want to know something funny? My grandpa made the mistake of grabbing Danyelle's feet once and she kicked him through a wall!"

Hitch spoke "Oh."

Darrel was carrying a pile of books when he tripped over a box.

Darrell spoke "Ow.... Who put that box there? *opening the box thus finding a young Mobian cat about three months old inside* MOM!!!!"

Yuki asks "Yes, sweetie?"

Darrell spoke "I found a Mobian kitten in a box... Three months old by the looks of it."

Yuki gasps "What happened?!"

Darrell spoke "Maybe the parents had one too many mouths to feed or they died..."

Lune asks "What do you think Yuki?"

Yuki spoke "We need to care for the young kitten."

Kara spoke "I'll talk with Aunt Blaze if she knows anything."

Lune spoke "That’s good."

Darrell spoke "But a kitten that young won't survive the winter on its own..."

Yuki spoke "That’s why the young one’s living with us."

Kara spoke "But we don't know if the kitten's a boy or girl though..."

Yuki spoke "A doctor can find that out."

Kara spoke "Yeah."

Haruka spoke "Hey there."

Haruka glanced at the kitten's fur.

Haruka asks "Grandson, where did you find this kitten?"

Darrel spoke "In a lone box."

Haruka spoke "That's no normal kitten, that's a werecat! I only heard rumors but if a werecat that isn't affected by Dark Gaia's curse appears.... It'll bring calamity for all."

Lance spoke "Grandma, you're being paranoid... I'm half were-hedgecat though since my dad's a werehog."

Haruka spoke "But this is different!"

Kara spoke "But Lance is right though Grandma. It's just a kitten though."

Darrell spoke "Werecat or not, it's just a defenseless kitten."

Yuki spoke "Indeed."

Lune asks "Mother, need I remind you of the time that Haru beat the tar out of father?"

Yuki spoke "She went ballistic on his sorry tail, he never went near her again."

Haruka giggles "Nobody messes with a Yoshioka and gets away with it."

Yuki giggles "Or a rampaging Sparkle."

Lune laughs “Or an angry Nekomata.”

Yuki spoke "Or worse, all three!"

Lance spoke "But even after 220 years, Danyelle still can't swim..."

Yuki spoke "If only we could help her with that."

Lance spoke "Sorry Aunt Yuki but you can't change genetics..."

Yuki sighs "I know."

Lance spoke "It is what it is... And I hear screaming...."

Yuki spoke "I hear it too!"

Lune spoke "That cannot be good!"

Baron ran past the group of cats towards the sound.

Lance asks "Should we go check?"

Yuki spoke "Definitely."

Haruka spoke "That sounded like Haru!"

Lune spoke "That can’t be good!"

Haru was heard shouting "YOU DIRTY OLD TOM!!! I TOLD YOU ONCE, I TOLD YOU TWICE! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, MY HUSBAND AND MY DAUGHTER OR I'LL TAKE MY CLAWS TO YOUR THROAT!!!"

Lune spoke "Oh no...."

Yuki spoke "You gotta be kidding me…"

Like a blur, Haru was soon behind Phoebus and grabbing the old cat by the tail before spinning around fast.

Lune and Yuki simply facepalmed.

Phoebus was soon sent flying far out over the ocean.

Haru spoke "I hate that cat..."

Lune and Yuki spoke "Good freaking grief."

Haruka spoke "I didn't expect her to become that fast...."


*back with the ponies*


I spoke "This place looks amazing!"

Honey spoke "Hay yeah it is!"

Twilight spoke "Yeah but we worked together on it, as a family should."

Flurry spoke "Exactly."

Flash spoke "Hey, Twistar…"

Twilight asks "Yes, Flashbolt?"

Flash spoke "I love you, very very much."

Twilight spoke "And I have a surprise too."

Kurama groans "Just kill me...."

Matatabi spoke "Oh hush, Kurama."

Kurama spoke "If I had my own body, I wouldn't have to listen to Sparkle Butt's conversations on a daily basis...."

Twilight asks "Flash?"

Flash asks "Yes?"

Twilight spoke "I'm expecting another foal."

All of us gasped.

Shining sighs "Why am I not surprised?"

Flash spoke "I actually have a surprise for you as well, Twilight."

Twilight asks "Oh?"

Flash spoke "It’s been a long time since we went on our honeymoon. So I got us a room at hotel run by a certain friend of ours."

Twilight simply smiled before kissing Flash Sentry with on the lips, as he kissed right back on Twilight’s lips before they started making out.

Twilight spoke "Oh right, happy 220th anniversary Flashy."

Flash spoke "Happy 220th anniversary Twily."

Twilight asks "Remember when we first met?"

Flash chuckles "Felts just like yesterday. I remember it like the back of my hoof."

Twilight giggles "I still blame Danyelle for that...."

I ask "How did you two meet though?"

Twilight spoke "Funny story really... It was before I had started the Pony Guard though. Danyelle was in a pranking mood that day, she had invited Flash down to Ponyville for a while... My estrus had kicked in that day too.. One thing led to another and then just before the Crystal Empire returned, I had an alicorn foal. Needless to say, Cadence was giddy but Shining was pissed off..."

Shining spoke "He was my commanding officer."

Twilight spoke "If it wasn't for Danyelle, Akari wouldn't have been born."

I spoke "And I would have had a different mother."

Twilight asks *Lustfully* So, smokin’ hot stallion, shall we go to the Chuddle Hotel?"

Flash chuckles "*Lustfully* With great and absolute pleasure, you sweet beautiful mare."

Honey asks "But what about that necklace?"

Twilight spoke "That's a story for another time."


end

PreviousChapters Next