• ...
24
 49
 395

PreviousChapters Next
The Final Showdown!

*Rainbow Dash’s POV*


It’s been three days since what happened, and we couldn’t find a trail of Pucci!

Crosswind spoke "Alright everyone, listen up! Weather may be gone but he doesn't want us ta grieve for long!"

Luna spoke "Crosswind is right. He would want us to defeat Pucci."

Gilda spoke "I agree! But finding that damn jackal is impossible since tracking magic is off the table. Dany tried that but got a headache afterwards."

But then I noticed a small stone rolling by. “Huh?”

Gallus spoke "That's not normal!"

But then Zipp slipped and started sliding in the rock’s direction before she jumped off and started flying.

Cracker spoke "Momma!"

All of a sudden, the unity crystals started glitching out causing magic to go wild.

Danyterama spoke "Wait a minute, I think gravity’s out of control!"

A ball of light appeared in the shade before it faded, revealing a male batpony whose hooves and chest didn’t have any skin or muscles on them.

Trident spoke "Dr. Midnight! Perfect timing!"

Dr. Midnight asks "What’s going on?"

Twilight sneezes but no flames shot out.

Danyterama spoke "Hold on, something’s happening at Cape Canaveral on Mobius! That’s gotta be where Pucci is!"

Ben spoke "Aren't you forgetting something Dany? You go back to Mobius, you turn back into a human regardless if you're locked in taur form or not."

Danyterama groans "Grr… And I’m still pregnant."

Twilight spoke "My fire's gone!"

I spoke "Same with mine!"

Jolyne spoke "Still, this is bad."

Twilight spoke "Danyelle can't fight though since she would lose her taur form if she went back to Mobius."

Tossing a warp ring to Cape Canaveral, Jotaro spoke "Still doesn’t mean we don’t have help. Danyelle told me she had a friend in Florida."

Sunny spoke "You can count me and my friends in too."

“Same with me and the others.” I added as Pinkie, Rarity, Twilight, Applejack and Fluttershy agreed.

Kurama spoke "Where Sparkles goes, Matatabi and I follow."

Matatabi spoke "Agreed."

Danyterama spoke "Taur form or not, I'm still going back. Amaterasu and her followers can't help you if I'm not there."

Ben spoke "But you’re still pregnant, Dany!"

Danyterama spoke "I'm not that far in though."

Brandy yowls "CAN YOU TWO STOP ARGUING AND HELP ME?!"

Ben spoke "Uh-oh!"

Danyterama spoke "Like it or not, I'm the only one that can use Celestial Gods."

“Okay. But watch yourself.” I said.

Danyterama spoke "Don't make tickle your hooves Skittles."

“Hey, I’m just worried since you’re pregnant.” I responded.

Danyterama grabs me before tickling the bottom of my hooves, making me squeal.

Ben chuckles "Okay, babe. That’s enough."

Danyterama giggles "Skittles started it... And I'd rather not punt someone through a wall right now.... Not in my current form."

Brandy snaps "GUYS!!!"

Danyterama spoke "Oh right! TILL EQUESTRIA AND MOBIUS ENDS!!!"

The others spoke "PONY AND MOBIAN GUARD DEFEND!!!!"

Twilight spoke "Let's go!"


*After arriving in Florida,*


The Pony Guard were in anthro forms yet Danyterama hadn't changed back to human form.

Danyterama spoke "Now I get it! Since my Forme Change disc is cracked, I can't go back to my human form."

Lillian spoke "That’s new."

Danyterama bit back a snicker, as did the rest of the Pony and Mobian Guard.

Twilight spoke "Uh Lillian... Whatever you do... Don't look in a mirror...."

Lillian asks "What do you-?"

Lillian saw herself on a reflective surface and was in hir hermaphrodite form from when she was in Sumarda’s dimension.

Tempest was also screaming.

Tempest screams "SOMEONE GET ME A DAMN SHIRT!!!!"

A shirt appeared over Tempest’s chest, courtesy of Discord. “You’re welcome.”

Tempest spoke "That tears it, I'm wearing clothes from now on so that this doesn't happen again...."

Lillian spoke "Smart choice."

Katie spoke "Natural born Mobians don't have that issue though."

Lillian spoke "Not the time, Katie."

Sonic spoke "But she's right though Lillian."

Danyterama's ears twitch.

Danyterama spoke "Be careful everyone, Pucci might be nearby."

But then we saw people, Mobians, vehicles and other objects falling right towards us before we caught the those falling and anchored ourselves to the ground to keep all of us from falling.

Twilight spoke "Without magic, unicorns and alicorns can't do anything!"

“Maybe not by themselves, but when they’re working together with other creatures, they can win.” I said.

A smaller than normal Latias in the same colors as Wind Whisper was trying her best to hold onto her mother.

A shrill "IAS!!!!" rang loud since Danyterama's Latias had found Pucci.

Danyterama spoke "We got Pucci’s location! He’s at the space shuttle!"

Kurama shot a Tailed Beast Bomb at the space shuttle, causing it to explode.

The ship was still intact before Pucci walked out of it unharmed and walking on the ground like normal gravity before a stand attacked as Jolyne defended herself before she found her right hand pulled towards a building right next and below her as it started becoming invert. “Something is happening to my right hand! My arm’s turning inside out!”

C-Moon spoke "I’ve come to eliminate you all for good. Jolyne Kujo, Princesses Twilight and Danyelle!"

Danyterama spoke "THAT'S ALPHA-QUEEN DANYELLE TO YOU JERK!!!"

Muta was growling as he flung rocks at the Stand with his earthbending.

But C-Moon struck the rocks before they turned inside-out, becoming powerless.

C-Moon couldn't move since Amaterasu, Gekigami and Chibiterasu had it restrained with their mouths.

Grabbing Pucci with Chaos Barrier Trap, Danyterama spoke "I wouldn't move if I were you! One move and I SNAP THIS GUY'S NECK!!!"

But then Danyterama’s arm suddenly turned inside out, causing her to scream in pain as Pucci was released from the trap.

“All right, let’s head back. We’ll continue waiting in the Visitor Center.” Pucci said as he ran into before…

Stone Ocean and Star Platinum spoke "ORA!!!"

The two stands punched Pucci while within the building, shattering a window as the steel frames were shoved out of the wall, with Pucci stuck on them and bleeding as we zero gravity started taking effect and the inverted affects were removed.

Pucci spoke "No, Jotaro and Jolyne Kujo made it at the last second."

Emporio spoke "We finally got you surrounded, Pucci. The idea that your stand will reach its completed state in a few hours is just your twisted fantasy. This game is over. You don’t have anymore allies to help you. And you won’t ever be able to see the new moon."

Pucci spoke "That’s where you’re wrong, Emporio. It appears that fate… is truly on my side, and it’s serving me with one last test to prove my worth! What I thought was a hindrance became exactly what I needed. In the end, the Joestar bloodline is here to lend me aid! After my body was forcefully thrown into this frame, I finally saw the truth that the Kujos have been my allies all along!"

C-Moon attacked the frame as it started floating high into the air.

Anastasia asks "What is this? Why the hell is that damn priest floating up towards the sky?"

Pucci spoke "Gravity is working with me as its center! I understand everything now, Dio! This is it. The time is now!"

Ermes grabbed a gun and shot four bullets at Pucci.

Pucci spoke "C-Moon!"

Jotaro’s Stop time, Star Platinum: The World!

Time then stopped as everything and everyone except Jotaro and his stand stopped, while all of us immortals could only watch in the frozen time before Danyterama decided to give Jotaro a telepathic message.

Danyterama spoke "{Be careful Jotaro! He's planning to reset everything back to zero!}"

Two alabaster hooves slam into Pucci's face, sending him crashing into the ground.

Faust spoke "Thy don't think so thou little brat!"

But when time resumed, Pucci ricocheted off the ground as he then landed at the door of a floating spaceship from the space shuttle as Pucci laughed. “All of you, even the goddesses of Equis, are the ones who’ve been helping to raise me up all along. Ever since our first encounter, you’ve all been there, lending me aid! Our Father, who art in heaven, I beseech you to lead and guide me! I ask you to please watch over me, so I may not walk down the wrong path! It is to your very will that I dedicate myself! *As the sun’s luminous rays washed over him* I can feel it!"

Then light started erupting from his eyes, mouth, ears and every other part of him.

Pucci laughs "The coordinates! I’m here! Just now when Faust attacked me, I felt it. Her actions directed me into place! *As C-Moon fell apart* The ones who have been raising me up to heaven were those who share the blood of the Joestars!"

Emporio spoke "Look! It’s Anastasia! He’s already managed to get on the outer wall of the Space Shuttle!"

Anastasia spoke "You’re done for! Now, Diver Drive!"

Diver Drive was about to attack when something emerged from Pucci before all of us were engulfed in a blinding light. When it faded, the spaceship and Pucci were just… gone. And it was night too, but Giorno was breathing heavily for some reason.

Bonnie spoke "Thou made a grave mistake hitting a demi-god!"

Giorno spoke "Guys… I don’t know how long I can keep this up…"

That made us concerned for Giorno.

Leaflymon used her healing powers on Giorno, bringing his strength back to full power.

Giorno spoke "Thank you, Golden Wind Requiem is keeping time from accelerating, but that doesn’t mean that Pucci isn’t getting faster by the second."

Jotaro spoke "Giorno’s right, he’s probably moving at the speed of a bullet train."

I suddenly got an idea, but it was super risky. Still, it doesn’t matter how you look at it, because it’s time to do or die! “Emporio, I got a plan. When I tell you “now,” you send open a portal right behind me to Burn the House Down.”

Emporio spoke *Giving me something* Alright. I hope you know what you’re doing."

I nodded as I moved and stood ready in front of a wall before I saw Pucci rushing towards me.

Pucci spoke "I do this for the sake of all existence! Die, Rainbow Dash!"

“NOW!!!” I shouted as Emporio made a crack in the wall behind me as I fell into it, taking Pucci and his stand with me as he punched me in the face. Only he didn’t hit my face as I put Weather Forecast’s Stand Disc right in front of it, making him insert it into me as we found ourselves in Burn the House Down. “Thanks to what Rikiel told us, I figured out how to beat you. You said fate’s set in stone and it’ll stay that way. If that’s true, then I’ll just force you to change it for all of us. When we enter that crack in the wall to Burn the House Down, your arm pushed this into my head. Before Weather Forecast died, he used your Pale Snake to turn his Stand ability into a disc before you killed him. And it’s the same disc Emporio, Jolyne, Twilight and Danyterama entrusted to me. *As I summoned Weather Forecast’s Stand* So I’ve been keeping it in my hooves for all of them!"

Weather Forecast attacked before Pucci and Maiden Heaven circled around me in blinding speeds.

Pucci spoke "In the name of God, I will destroy you and everyone else! Your actions here today, Rainbow Dash… All they accomplished is solidify the fact that your screams will become the trumpets of hell! Even if you insert someone else’s disc into that mindless head of yours, Weather’s ability is what it is because of his own talent! Do not arrogantly assume that you can just wield that kind of power so easily! And besides, to stop you, I’ve become faster than any being could hope to be! In front of my honorable ambitions, Rainbow Dash, you shall come to realize your own insignificance as you wither and fade away!"

I knew everyone else was watching my battle as Pucci was about to strike me, before veins popped out on his hands as he was blown away onto his stomach before blood flowed out of my eyes and pupils like tears… the pain was unbearable. But I never faltered.

Struggling to get up, Pucci spoke "What is going on here? I can’t… stand! Something is wrong. *As Weather Forecast stepped up to him* What is this madness? It’s Weather Forecast!"

I said, “Even though I’m no egghead, I had to make sure I know everything about the weather and what it’s made of. I know that the deadliest poison that’s in reach with any living being is the very air they breathe. Every creature needs to breathe oxygen to live on the planet. But it can’t be concentrated more than 40%. 100% pure oxygen is extremely toxic, and any organism exposed to it will die. Highly concentrated percent of oxygen can rust iron in only a few seconds flat and even make fire blow up like a bomb. It also absorbs electrons in the living body, slowly destroying the cell tissues bit by bit. *As blood leaked from Pucci’s eyes* If you breathe it in too much, your hands and feet will start going numb, leaving you unable to stand. And those small veins in the eyes will break, making you go blind. Accelerate time for all I care. Weather Forecast is a Stand that controls the weather itself. I already used to to assemble a huge bunch of pure oxygen into this room. Now, you’ll go unconscious as the pure oxygen slithers deeper and deeper into your tissues."

Pucci spoke "No, I refuse to let a beast like you beat me!"

I spoke "I’m not doing this. It’s Weather Forecast’s secret ability. You’re the one who stole his memories, and awakened him again when you regained his power to make killer snails. Pucci, it’s all because of you. Gravity still affects you, right? You can’t beat your fate!"

As Weather Forecast pressed his right fist onto Pucci’s skull, he begged, “No, you have to end this, Rainbow Dash! You can still stop Weather! Do not let him do this… After I finally obtained the ability I worked so hard for, God wished it to be so! It was an ability that God choose for me to possess! A new history of creature-kind will be born, and the future of all existence will be saved! We haven’t even reached the point in time yet, where time acceleration started in Cape Canaveral. Maiden Heaven has yet to be completed. As long as it’s after Cape Canaveral, I will gladly sacrifice my life. But if I die now, it will mean that everything I’ve done this far would have been utterly meaningless! The fate of all existence will be changed forever! If I die, creatures won’t be able to see their future as it happens before them, which means they won’t be able to face their fate! Don’t you remember? Accepting their fate is how they’ll be truly happy! It was my mission to bring about true happiness. I cannot die here!"

I scoffed as I asked, “You still don’t get it, do ya? You lost and destiny is the winner!”

Pucci growls "You insignificant little…"

I added, “I didn’t do this alone. Jolyne, Danyelle, Twilight and Emporio knew I’d make it here, and this is what they would’ve wanted me to do. Weather, too. All of my friends and every single part of my family as well. We had no clue about what the future had in store for us, but we all had resolutions. The one who couldn’t accept their own fate was you, Pucci! Your fate is walking down the path of justice. You’re finished!”

”No, I’m not! You’re the one who doesn’t understand anything! *As Weather Forecast’s fist tore into his head* Go to hell, you insignificant little beast!” Pucci roared before Weather Forecast delivered a huge storm of punches as Pucci screamed in absolute pain while the missing pieces fell off him as I caught them.

“You won’t be going to heaven, you won’t be going to hell either. Your soul will be destroyed in the endless void that awaits you!” I roared as I left Burn the House Down before a void appeared, devouring a dying Pucci as Weather Forecast withdrew back into me.

Soon, when I came back, everyone was shocked and amazed at what I did.

Bold spoke "Mom, you are CRAZY!!"

“I know, Bold. But there wasn’t any other choice. It was do or die time since I figured out what those three words meant.” I responded.

Twilight asks "But what about Weather... No, Domenico's body?"

Danyterama spoke "Friends! Allies! We've won this long war but at a great cost!"

Danyterama howls loud, setting off the others as they all cried.

Midnight's ears droop down in sadness before roaring loud.

Jotaro tipped his hat, casting a shadow over his eyes as tears fell from one of them as tears silently fall from Anastasia’s eyes, who’s expression didn’t change.

Andromeda yowls in sadness alongside the other Mobian cats.

Sonic howls since he was in werehog form.

Muta comforted Jolyne as she cried all night long.


end

PreviousChapters Next