• ...
24
 49
 394

PreviousChapters Next
Pre-Hearth's Warming Disasters

*Sunny’s POV*


Ooh! Hearth’s Warming is just about here!

Twilight spoke "I missed 200 years worth of Hearth's Warming since I had been stuck in limbo."

“Then let’s make this Hearth’s Warming the best. One! EVER!!!” I declared!

Twilight spoke "YEAH!!!!!"

Kurama asks "What's Hearth's Warming?"

That made grandma and I comically fall into our backs in complete disbelief of what Kurama said.

Kurama spoke "Cut me some slack will you? I never gotten a single gift once."

That caught our attention.

Danyelle asks "You thinking what I'm thinking Santa?"

Santa spoke "Of course. But it will not be easy."

Twilight asks "Wasn't there a Storm Dragon that gained his own body because of Rimuru?"

Danyelle spoke "That just might be the craziest idea you ever had Sparkles but it could work! I'll talk to Rimuru about it."

Twilight spoke "I'll go with you since it's my idea."

The two royals head off through a warp ring to the Tensura world.


*In Rimuru's world*

*Shuna's POV*


Twilight had taken on an anthro form while the clothes matched her EG form.

Danyelle spoke "Hey Shuna."

“Hello, do you need something?” I asked.

Twilight spoke "I want to learn that body double skill."

Danyelle spoke "Let's just say a certain nine tailed fox has never gotten a Christmas present once in his long life."

That made me a bit nervous. “Are you sure about that? That could strip Twilight of her Twirama form.”

Twilight spoke "It's only for when I'm not in combat."

“Oh! Okay.” I said in relief.

Twilight spoke "Yeah."

Danyelle spoke "Oh! Shion!"

Rimuru was running from Shion since she had made yet another Mystery Food X.

Danyelle groans "Seriously?"

Shion spoke "Lord Rimuru looked hungry."

Kurama was heard gagging.

Kurama groans "No offence Shion but even I wouldn't eat that...."

Danyelle threw up since she couldn't stand the smell.

A portal opened, revealing Usapyon and Rainbow Dashiro.

Usapyon spoke "We understand how y’all feel. Hailey’s no cookin’ expert neither."

Dashiro spoke "Tasting that chocolate was torture. And what’s worse, she mailed the chocolate she made to animated characters on Valentines Day, which is also Hearts and Hooves Day."

Twilight spoke "Talk about lethal...."

Usapyon spoke "Besides, that chocolate belongs in the incinerator."

Twilight spoke "Too bad Clarity can't eat chocolate... It's a dog thing you know."

Dashiro spoke "Right. That."

Danyelle spoke "I once had a dog that had gotten sick from eating chocolate...."

Danyelle's ears twitch since she heard something before darting off.

Benimaru asks "What's with her?"

Dashiro spoke "Hmm… From the way her ears were a-twitchin’, she musta heard somethin’!"

Danyelle soon returns with a large haul of chime motes.

Danyelle spoke "Look at these!"

Twilight asks "What are these?"

Danyelle spoke "Don't know but maybe Sweetie Belle can make use of them since they make noise."

Dashiro spoke "Makes sense."

Danyelle spoke "Yeah."

Danyelle soon notices a black haired female spirit with a blue flame on both sides of the head.

Danyelle asks "Isn't that Shizue?"

"Shizue?" I noticed.

Danyelle spoke "Oh right, most folks can't see spirits."

Dashiro exclaims "Hold on, I'm revealing myself here, and they can't see Yo-Kai?"

Twilight spoke "Dashiro, you're only half spirit though..."

Dashiro asks "But Gargaros is an oni yo-kai, so why wouldn't the oni here see him?"

Danyelle spoke "Not counting dryads since they are spirits themselves, all the monsters of the Jura Tempest Federation can't see spirits..."

Danyelle and Twilight both growl since they were able to see Gargaros while all of the monsters couldn't.

Danyelle growls "What do you want Gargaros?"

Gargaros spoke "Uh..."

Usapyon spoke "Clearly he fell through a portal here coincidentally."

Twilight asks "But doesn't he usually appear when kids misbehave?"

Dashiro spoke "Yeah but a stray portal might've gotten him and sent him here. So no big deal to worry about."

Danyelle spoke "As long as he doesn't cause trouble for the others here."

Usapyon spoke "Well we'll bring him back when Dashie and I head home."

Kikyo yowls "We got trouble!!!"

"What is it?" I asked.

Danyelle spoke for Kikyo since I was unable to hear yokai voices. "We got man-eating demons!"

"What?!" I gasped before one of our soldiers ran in filled with fear.

The soldier stammers "T-That demon's mutated! How many had he already eaten?!"

Danyelle ran over to the soldier in concern.

Twilight spoke "Cuss, I can't fight! *Roaring loud* SUMARDA!!!!"

Sumarda showed up. "Yeah? Something wrong?"

Twilight spoke "Man-eating demons! I can't fight in my state right now and I haven't learned the body double skill yet so Kurama can fight on his own!"

Sumarda was about to act when something made her freeze. "Oh man... Those kinds of man-eating demons? And of course it's night right now. I can't do anything to them. But I can still help out."

Sumarda snapped her fingers, summoning a katana before she tossed it to Danyelle, who caught it, before the blade of the katana's color changed to the color of her fur.

A howl rings clear before Clarity shows up, slashing away at the demons.

But then a giant hand demon showed up, looking incredibly powerful.

The demon then fused its arms and stretched them out, grabbing one of our soldiers as he lifted two arms apart form each other, revealing a mouth prepared to swallow him whole.

Sumarda spoke "Cut off the arm!"

Clarity howls "PYRO SLASH!!!!"

Clarity slashed through the arm, cutting it off and freeing the soldier.

The Hand Demon spoke "Well look at that, I'm back from the dead, Clarity."

Clarity growls "I remember you!"

The Hand Demon asks "Say, fox pony, the year, are we still in Taishō?"

Twilight growls "I AM NOT NARUTO!!!!"

Clarity growls "That name still grinds my gears. He was talking to me."

But due to the effects of the new moon, Clarity was as weak as a normal alicorn thus her attack was also weak.

Hand Demon asks "*As his arm completely regenerated* Tell me Clarity, what year is it? Are we still in the Taishō period?"

Clarity growls "As if I'd tell a jerk like you and don't you dare attack my friends!"

The Hand Demon spoke "Wait a minute…"

The Hand Demon gasped in realization before roaring in anger.

Hand Demon shouts "Already?! We passed into a new generation?! And still, I’m stuck on this world and not Mobius!"

But then the hand demon calmed down.

The Hand Demon spoke "Still, to think that I survived for hundreds of years in this world. I must admit, I am quite surprised. Yet… Heeheeheehee! I’m quite eager to eat some little foxes! 11… 12… 13… that means you and that pony with the demon spirits in her are number 14 and 15, Clarity!"

We were confused of why he counted that.

A Chaos Spear hits the demon.

Shadow spoke "Don't you dare touch the dog and pony!"

The spear disappeared as the wound instantly healed.

The Hand Demon laughs "Wondering why I counted? Heeheeheehee! That’s how many of Urokodaki’s students I’ve eaten! I promised I’d kill every single one of them, even those who are like foxes. But you know, of all of the students, two stood out the most. One had hair that was an unusual shade of pink, and there was a scar by the right of his mouth. He was the strongest of the students I killed. The other wore a flowery kimono, small and not very strong, but awfully agile. However, the newest one, who had hair and eyes of a reddish hue, and a scar on the left of his forehead, he managed to kill me."

Twilight spoke "I don't know what the crap you're talking about!"

The Hand Demon spoke "Of course you wouldn’t, since you weren’t even born yet when I died!"

Kurama snarls "You're a MONSTER!!! More so than I was!"

Danyelle spoke "Let me help."

Sumarda spoke "If you plan on finishing the demon off with the Nichirin Sword, you need to slice off its neck with that. Sunlight is also its weakness."

Danyelle spoke "Amaterasu! Lend me your light!"

When Danyelle sharply breathed, fire of the sun flowed out of her mouth through her teeth as sun-flames danced around her sword.

Danyelle flew fast, pulling off a Fireboom before tearing through the hand demon as she had gone into a solar flare spindash thus killing it.

As the demon’s neck was cut off, causing the head and body to burn away in ashes, Danyelle saw glimpses of the past, battles from the Taishō Era between Man-Eating demons and swordsmen known as demon slayers. But what stood out to her the most was a demon slayer fighting alongside a demon against enemy demons, before she saw herself back in the present.

Danyelle thinks "That can't have been Sango... She died of old age some time before the Sengoku era ended...According to Clarity..."

Danyelle remembered the Hanafuda Earrings on the demon slayer she saw fighting alongside the female demon, before realizing that the description the hand demon gave of him matched. But the demon didn’t notice the Hanafuda Earrings back then.

Danyelle groans "{Ugh... I never got into that anime....}"

Dashiro spoke "Well, I’m glad that’s over with."

Danyelle asks "But did I just pull off a spindash?"

Twilight spoke "Yeah, you did."

Danyelle spoke "Given that I grew up with Sonic, I picked up on his tricks and whatnot."


end

PreviousChapters Next