• Published 9th Nov 2022
  • 494 Views, 8 Comments

Canterlot High's League of Villains: An MLP/MHA Crossover - Lord Shadow Eclipse



During a fight with the UA students, a portal opens up and sends the League of Villains to Canterlot High.

  • ...
4
 8
 494

Adjusting

Sweet Apple Acres

Shortly after the League of Villains arrived in America, they were forced to spend time with a random group of girls they met upon their arrival. They were following Applejack to the barn on her family's property where they'll apparently be staying until they can find a way back to Japan. The walked inside the barn and watched as Applejack got them beds to sleep in.

These beds were placed in random locations around the barn while Toga got the loft all to herself, since she's a girl. Applejack waved her hat to the villains.

"Goodnight, y'all! See ya in the morning!" she said.

"Goodnight, Applejack," Shigaraki replied.

Thankfully, Applejack didn't notice that the group didn't have any luggage of any kind. If she did, she never asked. The villains all got themselves settled to figure out their next move while Toga watched from the loft.

"What do we do, now?" Compress asked.

"Well, it looks like we just have to blend in until we find a way back to Japan. For now, we might just need to go to their school and act all nice. We can't forget what we're fighting for," Shigaraki said.

"Random question, but did any of you get a weird vibe from those girls?" Twice asked.

"Yeah. I got a bizarre feeling, too. It was like we were talking to Pro Heroes. What kind of Quirks do you think they have?" Toga replied.

"They didn't have any physical signs of having any Quirks, so I couldn't guess," Dabi said.

"Either way, if they try anything, they're dust," Shigaraki said. "We'll figure out how to return to Japan later. For now, everyone needs to get some sleep".

"Good night, everybody!" Toga called.

"Good night," they all said to each other.

They all fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows.

*****

The Next Morning

Toga woke up with a content yawn, showing her prominent canines. She stretched before getting out of the bed to go take a morning shower.

Applejack told them that there was a full bathroom complete with shampoo in the barn in the event their extended family members came to visit. She was going to enjoy taking a shower! It's been quite a long while since she's been able to bathe. Being on the run from cops and Heroes didn't afford her a lot of time to take a shower. She walked down the stairs to the bathroom door.

"Time for me to take a show--," Toga said as she opened the door.

However, there was something in the bathroom that stopped Toga from completing her exclamation. When she opened the door, she was greeted to the sight of Shigaraki with his hand-mask on... and nothing else. He was looking at Toga with just as much shock as her. They stared at each other for what felt like an eternity.

"I, uh... was getting ready to take a shower," Shigaraki said.

"Sorry. I... should have... knocked," Toga replied.

Toga slowly closed the door and stood with her back to the door up until she heard the shower turn on. Her heart was thumping in her chest like she was running a marathon. Heat was rising to her cheeks and her lips curled into her signature smile. Her eyes lit up more and more with each thump of her heart.

"Wow! I didn't know that Tomura was packing!" she thought to herself in excitement.

*****

In Applejack's House

The League of Villains walked into Applejack's house and sat at the breakfast table. They were joined by Applejack's siblings Big Mac and Apple Bloom while Granny Smith, her grandmother, was cooking something in the kitchen that smelled really good.

Tomura Shigaraki, still wearing the hand on his face, was sitting at the table looking at his knees as if something about them had caught the entirety of his interest. Right next to him was Toga, who was looking at everything but Shigaraki.

"I can't look her in the eyes after what just happened in the barn," Shigaraki thought.

"I can't face Tomura after that! I just can't!" Toga thought.

Thankfully for the both of them, no one at the table seemed to notice the shift in behavior from their leader and stealth agent. Granny Smith suddenly burst into the room carrying plates of food that made their collective mouths start watering.

Since they were villains on the run, food was hard to come by. What they could get their hands on was usually food they stole or found in the garbage bins of restaurants. Granny Smith smiled at the group.

"Well, I hope y'all are hungry! I whipped up some good grub for ya!" Granny said with a smile.

She set the plates down in front of the hungry faces of family and guest alike. The plates were filled to the brim with pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, and apple muffins. Shigaraki and Toga instantly abandoned their embarrassment.

Some of the villains, including Shigaraki, Toga, and Dabi, were internally shocked. This woman and her family had welcomed them into their home and were feeding them. Shigaraki had only ever had breakfast with his master, All For One. Toga had never had delightful meals with her parents, since they never tried to love or tend for her. Dabi hadn't experienced a good family meal ever, since his family was probably the most dysfunctional in the world. They all happily ate the food, the taste of which was like a party for their palates. Even Dabi was pleasantly surprised about the taste of the food.

After eating, Applejack entered the dining room with a backpack slung over her back.

"Alright, y'all. You ready for school?" she asked.

"Sure are, Applejack!" Toga replied.

"Great! Let's get going!" Applejack said.

*****

At Canterlot High

The League of Villains followed Applejack all the way to her school and walked inside. It was very odd to them that they didn't have special lockers for their shoes. Then again, this is America and not Japan. Shigaraki wasn't wearing his mask-hand and Twice was wearing a pharmacy face mask as a compromise. Dabi couldn't hide his face due to the fact that the school didn't allow masks that covered the entire face.

Once that gang arrived to the school, they met up with the rest of the Rainbooms.

"Hey, guys! You sleep well at Applejack's?" Sunset asked.

"I never thought sleeping on hay would be so comfortable," Spinner replied.

"That was the best sleep I've had in a long time!" Toga said.

"I slept alright," Dabi said. "I just wish Twice didn't snore."

Twice looked over at Dabi with an offended glare. "I'll have you know that I sleep with all the silence of a mouse! Sorry, I know I snore like a dragon with a cold."

"We know you snore, Twice, but we all love you anyway," Toga said, giving Twice a gentle punch on the shoulder.

"I sincerely hope this school is a nice place," Compress said.

"Hopefully they don't mind my appearance. My school experience was hell," Spinner said.

"I thought you were wearing a lizard mask," Twilight said.

"Nope, this is my actual skin. I was born like this," Spinner said. "My looks don't make me popular."

Suddenly, Spinner was wrapped in a bone-crushing hug from Pinkie Pie and lifted off the ground. The girl looked at him with a warm smile.

"We don't care what anyone looks like here! In fact, I think your lizard looks make you look cool!" Pinkie said.

Spinner just looked at Pinkie with tears welling up in his eyes. No one had ever said that to him before outside the League before, and it made his chest feel warm inside. Unconsciously, Spinner wrapped his arms around Pinkie in a hug in return.

"Aaw, that's so sweet! This makes me wanna puke!" Twice said.

"Are we gonna go inside or what?" Rainbow asked. "I think this concludes morning therapy."

The group walked into the school and Sunset stopped the League.

"We need to go to the principal's office and get you all registered for classes," Sunset said. "Follow me."

"Sure, we'll go with you," Shigaraki said.

Sunset led the League of Villains down the halls to the office of Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. Both women were surprised to see Sunset leading a group of new students into their office, but they were happy to see new students joining them.

"Hello, Miss Shimmer. Who are these young men and woman you've brought with you?" Luna asked.

"These are some new students from Japan. They said they'd like to come to our school for a little while," Sunset said. "Can we get them situated?"

Celestia and Luna looked to each other for a moment before smiling at the League. "Very well. Welcome to Canterlot High! Hold on a moment while we print out class schedules for you."

Shigaraki was confused. This entire process felt really... lax.

"That's it? That's all it takes to get into this school?" Shigaraki thought. "Well, at least I don't have to bullshit my way through this."

Once everything was done, the principals printed out sheets of paper with class schedules on each on them and handed them to the League. Shigaraki looked through all of them and saw that they were all going to be in the same classes. This was good for them given their connection. Shigaraki shuddered to think of what Dabi or Twice would act like if they were in a room full of strangers. Each of the League bowed in respect to the principals.

"Thank you for letting us attend your school," Shigaraki said. "I trust we'll learn a lot here at Canterlot High."

Comments ( 2 )

11418361
I prefer female characters over male ones and My Hero Academia has way to many male characters. Does All For One ever appear in this story?

11775942
I think the reason it has so many male characters is because boys/men seem to enjoy superhero content more than girls/women in average. I prefer not questioning a writer’s choices with their characters. Also, no, All For One will not be in this story.

Login or register to comment