• Published 9th Nov 2022
  • 493 Views, 8 Comments

Canterlot High's League of Villains: An MLP/MHA Crossover - Lord Shadow Eclipse



During a fight with the UA students, a portal opens up and sends the League of Villains to Canterlot High.

  • ...
4
 8
 493

Arrival to a New World

In Another UA Training Camp

The League of Villains has made another surprise appearance at one of UA's training camps. This time, All For One's successor, Tomura Shigaraki, was the one leading the charge. They managed to subdue the teachers attempting to keep Class 1-A safe and now had the students cornered in one of the camp's main buildings.

There was Tomura Shigaraki, Himiko Toga, Dabi, Twice, Spinner, and Compress dealing a lot of damage to the building to try to lure the students out. Tomura walked up to Toga with his signature black coat and mummified hands grabbing his face, shoulders, and arms.

"Why haven't they attacked, yet?" he asked his comrade.

"Maybe they're trying to come up with some badass strategy or something," Toga replied.

"Maybe we can smoke them out," Dabi suggested, lighting up his hand in blue flame.

"Yeah, I'd like to give those brats a good thrashing! I'd rather they stayed inside and burned to death!" Twice said contradicting himself as usual.

"Seeing them survive such a blaze would be quick the nice magic trick," Compress said.

"Did someone say 'magic trick'?" a strange voice said from above them.

The League looked up to see a cloaked individual wearing a simple white mask with black eyes looking down at them. The League hadn't heard of this guy being in the camp. They all took defensive fighting stances.

"Who the hell are you and what's your business here?!" Spinner shouted at the cloaked figure.

"I am the instrument of your salvation," the masked figure said.

The masked figure held up his hands and formed something in the air above him. It looked very similar to the portals Kurogiri would make. Before the League could do anything, the figure literally threw the portal straight at the gathered villains and watched the portal consume them all. In a matter of seconds, the League of Villains vanished.

"I hope you find better lives in your new world," the figure said before disappearing.

*****

In Canterlot- Nighttime

"Why does my head... feel fuzzy?" Shigaraki thought to himself.

"Hey, Shigaraki, could you please move your hand? I don't want to die just yet," Spinner asked from his left.

Shigaraki moved his hand and really started to look around. His comrades were all there with him. He saw that they were all lying in what looked like someone's backyard. The masked figure must have had some kind of teleportation Quirk.

"Hey, Boss, do you have any idea where we are?" Dabi asked.

"No. But I do have this sneaking suspicion that we're not in Japan anymore," Shigaraki replied.

"You think we're in another country? And if so, where?" Compress asked.

There was something about Compress's voice that struck Shigaraki as odd. He sounded... younger, somehow. Shigaraki looked to Compress to verify his growing suspicion.

"Compress, can you please take off your mask?" Shigaraki asked.

Compress did as he was told and removed his mask. He was supposed to be a man in his early thirties, but now, he looked like a teenager. The other villains looked to him with shocked looks.

"Yo, Compress, what happened to you?! You look like a bite-sized runt now!" Twice shouted.

"What about you? You sound like a spring chicken yourself, Twice!" Compress retorted.

Now that they thought about it, Twice did sound a tad younger. Normally, Twice didn't like taking off his mask, but he quickly took it off to see if he had been made younger like Compress. He looked to his friends with a worried expression.

"Well, how do I look?! Do I look like a teenager, too?!" Twice asked.

"You... do look like a teen," Dabi replied.

The rest of the League looked themselves over. It seemed that that masked guy somehow made them younger. Himiko Toga was the only one who stayed the same. Shigaraki stood up and tried to take stock of the situation.

"Okay, we've been teleported to an unknown location without any way to contact my master, Kurogiri, or any way to get back to Japan. If we're going to get back home, we may have to stowaway onboard a ship or plane going to Japan if this is indeed the case," Shigaraki said.

"Hey there! Who are you guys?" a bright cheery voice asked from behind Shigaraki.

He turns around to see a girl with pink fluffy hair and bright blue eyes smiling at them. Well, they were in someone's backyard. This house must belong to her. Shigaraki had to find a way to get out of this situation without drawing attention to themselves. The last thing they needed was to be apprehended by this city's Pros. But before he could say anything, the pink-haired girl beat him to it.

"Are you guys trick-or-treaters? It is Halloween, after all," the pink-haired girl asked.

That struck the League as odd. As far as they know, Halloween wasn't for another three months. Why was this girl saying that it was Halloween?

From beyond the backyard's fence, he could make out the sounds of children laughing and shouting "trick-or-treat". That confirmed what the girl had been saying at least. Shigaraki smiled from behind his hand-mask, as he had thought of a decent lie.

"Yeah, we're trick-or-treaters. We got lost, since we're new to this country," Shigaraki replied.

"Really? Where are you from?"

"We're from Japan."

"Oooooooh! Are you foreign exchange students looking to enroll in Canterlot High this semester?" the pink-haired girl asked.

"We... sure are. And you're name is?" Toga asked.

"My name is Pinkie Pie. And allow me to welcome you all here to America!" Pinkie replied.

So, we're in America. And this girl's name is Pinkie Pie? Were her parents drunk when they named her? Shigaraki thought.

"Ooooh! I should introduce you to my friends! They'd love to meet you all!" Pinkie shouted.

The next thing this cheery girl did was grab Twice's hands and pull him into the house. The League looked at each other in confusion, but decided that the best thing to do was just to get this over with. They followed Pinkie into the house and found themselves in a living room with a group of girls dressed in various costumes. There was a cat, a vampire, a werewolf, a rabbit, a basketball player, and a demoness waiting for them.

"Pinkie, darling, who are these people you've brought with you?" the cat asked.

"These are some new exchange students from Japan! I found them in my backyard!" she replied.

"Why were they in your backyard?" the demoness asked.

It was Compress who replied for Pinkie. "We were hanging out in the forest and we got lost. This was the nearest house we could find".

"Well, welcome to Canterlot, folks! My name's Applejack," the werewolf greeted.

"My name's Twilight," the vampire said.

"I'm Rainbow Dash," the basketball player said.

"My name is... Fluttershy," the rabbit girl said quietly.

"I am Rarity," the cat said.

"My name is Sunset Shimmer," the demoness welcomed.

The League of Villains looked a bit confused. They all must have thought the same thing that Shigaraki was: were their parents all drunk when they named them? Either way, they had to introduce themselves at this point. Shigaraki went first.

"My name is Tomura Shigaraki. These are my companions," he greeted.

"Hey there! My name is Himiko Toga! Nice to meet you!" Toga greeted cheerfully.

"I'm Jin Bubaigawara. But my friends call me 'Twice'," Twice greeted.

"I am Atsuhiro Sako. My friends call me 'Compress'," Compress greeted.

"The name's Shuichi Iguchi. Call me 'Spinner'," Spinner said.

"You all can just call me 'Dabi'," Dabi greeted coldly.

"Nice to meet you all. Sweet costumes, too," Sunset complimented.

"Thank you. We put a lot of hard work into our costumes. These costumes are very easy to make," Twice said.

"What are you supposed to be?" Rarity asked.

"I'm supposed a walking symbol of fear," Shigaraki replied.

"I'm supposed to be a comic book hero," Twice said.

"I didn't dress up at all," Toga said.

"I'm just me," Dabi said.

"I'm a vigilante," Spinner said.

"I am a magician," Compress said.

"Pretty cool," Rainbow said.

"So where are y'all staying while you're here?" Applejack asked.

They hadn't prepared an answer to that question. They'd need a place to stay until they could find a way back to Japan. But they were too distracted trying to play friendly with these girls. Shigaraki tried to think of something, but Toga beat him to it.

"We don't have anywhere to stay," she said to the gathered girls.

Shigaraki wanted to chastise Toga for answering, but he realized it would be good to have a place to stay until they figured out how to get back to Japan.

"Well, y'all are more than welcome to stay with me in my family's barn while you're here," Applejack offered.

That was odd. This girl was offering to share her family's home with perfect strangers. Not just strangers, but dangerous criminals, too. Shigaraki hesitated a bit before answering.

"We thank you for your hospitality. We won't be too much of a hindrance," Shigaraki said.

"Nah, my Granny Smith would love to cook for y'all. You'll love her cooking," Applejack guaranteed.

"I'm sure we will," Shigaraki said in assurance.