• Published 15th Oct 2022
  • 154 Views, 0 Comments

The Form of Your Fire - TarBlade



Flame is possessed by a fire spirit, he has been seeing the same nightmares for about three months. Will it be good or bad?

  • ...
 0
 154

Your Form

Flame was about to get slashed when Hazzard threw him into a building. But Flame ran off behind Hazzard, breathing fire from his hand. Hazzard dodged and shot explosive energy towards Flame. Flame was able to avoid Hazzard's high explosive energy and quickly pushed Hazzard into a building. Hazzard then casts an explosive spell before spinning his scythe and attacking Flame.

Applejack, Rarity, and Kilic were on the ground below, watching the battle. Then Twilight, Pinkie, and Valent walked up to them breathless. Rainbow Dash, Puffer, Sakin, and Sunset arrived from another direction.

What's up with this disaster? Sunset asks

"Yes! And what's the problem with those two creatures? Rainbow Dash pointed at Flame and Hazard, who were fighting each other.

"We suddenly heard the sound of explosions, which was the work of the nasty green beast, then a fire-winged beast appeared and attacked him," Applejack explained.

"That winged beast is Flame! He immediately transformed into that and flew away," Twilight explained at the moment.

"Oh no, if it is Flame, we must help him right away!" Look! " Rarity points to Hazzard, who appears to be more powerful than Flame.


Hazzard fires a burst of explosive energy at Flame, Flame avoids it and then blasts fire at Hazzard, Flame pursued Hazzard as he soared away. Flame chased Hazzard through buildings, streets, and even tight alleyways as he took off in flight.

Until, finally, Hazzard spun around and smashed Flame into one of the buildings and destroyed the other. "You're not as strong as you were once, are you!?" Hazzard grinned, swinging his scythe towards Flame, "Looks like you picked the wrong person to host," But Flame quickly grabbed the scythe and burned his hand before punching Hazzard in the face.

Then, with burning hands, Flame punched Hazzard's chest, knocking him down. Flame flew down to assault Hazzard, he forced Hazzard to the ground. F lame began to lose its wings and developed heavy armor all over its body. Its hand suddenly displayed a large, blazing sword.

"No wings? But again, we have them!" Hazzard swooped down on Flame and fired multiple energy shots at him. Flame was always able to parry or dodge all of these blasts. Eventually, Hazzard managed to reach Flame and swung his scythe at him.

Flame deflected it with his sword, but Hazzard cast an explosion spell and threw Flame from it. Hazzard flew fast towards Flame, holding his scythe, and attacked him. Flame and Hazzard then dueled sword with scythe for an a while until Flame got tired, at which point Hazzard took advantage of the situation by firing an explosive ball at Flame, sending Flame flying quite a distance.

Flame reverted back to his normal form and passed out. After that, Hazzard arrived and swung his scythe at Flame, but several crystals surrounding and crystallized his hand. Applejack emerged swiftly and delivered a powerful strike that threw Hazzard far enough away.

The others then approached Flame. Valent and Rarity went over to help Flame. But Hazzard stood up and fired numerous energy projectiles at them. Twilight instantly flung some large boulders that were fighting rubble as a shield for them.

Hazzard was ready to launch another charge when he realized he was outnumbered. He also understood that some of them had power, making it almost impossible for him to win this battle right now. The others were confused by Hazzard's sudden departure as he instantly took off from the location.


Flame woke up in his room. He stood up and took a look around. Following that, he smiled and said, "It turned out to be a dream; I thought I'd transform into a fire monster and fight a winged and horned creature wielding a scythe with a green aura all over its body, the struggle between us nearly destroyed the entire city, Thank goodness it was just a dream."

"Don't be dumb, this is the dream!" said a deep voice.

Flame turned to seek the origin of the sound. The voice came from a horned and winged beast with heavy armor all over its body. It also carried a big sword on its back and was surrounded by fire. Flame's room vanished in a second, leaving the two of them in an empty, dark room.

"Who are you!? And why do you appear in my dreams so frequently?" Flame asked the creature.

"I'm shocked you still don't recognize me," the monster replied.

"Are you the Fire Spirit?" Flame guessed.

"Isn't that obvious?" Flame became concerned when Fire Spirit approached him.

"Why? Why did you pick me to be your host? Is there anyone else you could use?"

"It's a spirit realm secret; you could never understand it," the fire spirit replied. "After all, who knows what might happen if I used someone else as my host? The chronology could develop into something negative."

"What about all those nightmares? Will they come true, or are they only dreams?" Flame asks once again.

"That's what you're afraid of, Flame, the more scared you are, the more often the dream appears, after all, what happens is entirely up to you" The Fire Spirit responded calmly yet again. "Don't stress about what you're going to do; just do what seems right."

"I still don't get it, what about when I transform into a winged creature or a creature in armor? What does all of this mean?"

"That is your fire form; you can become a Guardian, a Knight, or a Demon, each of them representing anger, passion, and hope; if you can combine them all, you will have a form known as 'Blazed Form', just like me."

"That's really cool! Yet I'm still not understanding it."

"Seriously? What are you still confused about? I've explained everything to you!"

"Is this going to be good or bad? Obviously, fire is destructive."

"Destroying isn't always a bad thing, depending on how you apply them."

"Give me one example of how destruction ends good," Flame said sarcastically.

"You chewed the food, which crushed it."

"What about the one that's burning?"

"How about the campfire?"

"Fair enough, but I still don't get it."

Fire Spirit simply snorted and then replied, "Fine, if you still don't understand, you'll understand it later at least." The Fire Spirit then vanished into the darkness, leaving Flame confused.


(Rarity's House)
"He still hasn't woken up?" Keen asked as he entered the room.

"No, he hasn't woken up in nearly two days, t hat worries me heavily." Rarity responded softly.

Flame then began moving. Valent, after realizing this, excitedly yelled, "Flame is awake! He is awake."

Rarity hugged him tightly, concerned about his condition. Flame's face became red as Rarity pulled him from her hug, but he tried to avoid thinking about it. The first thing he thought about was where he was and what had happened.

"So, what happened after I passed out?" Flame wondered

"After you passed out, that man almost killed you, but we saved you and he decided to leave," Rarity replied.

"Where am I right now?"

"My house, because it's the nearest place to where you fainted, so we chose it." Rarity said

Flame then nodded and attempted to walk away while taking a breath, "at least I'm alright, seems like I've been rested for a few whours."

"A few hours? 37 hours 28 minutes to be accurate, that's almost two days," Keen said.

"WHAT?"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment