• Published 15th Oct 2022
  • 154 Views, 0 Comments

The Form of Your Fire - TarBlade



Flame is possessed by a fire spirit, he has been seeing the same nightmares for about three months. Will it be good or bad?

  • ...
 0
 154

Hazzard Awakened

3 months after the Geodes Chaser event


Flame awakens in an empty field. He then becomes confused and searches for a way out. But then three life-sized monsters appeared out of nowhere. They were completely covered in flames and looked at Flame with a serious face.

The first creature has a pair of large, wide wings shaped like bird wings, created with fire. Its ears are also slightly longer than an elf's. The second creature is covered in heat armor, including its head, which is covered by a hot iron helmet. The creature also carries a huge flaming sword. The third creature was entirely made of fire. It had clawed fingers and big horns on its head.

The three creatures then combine to form a bigger creature with horns and claws, large fire wings, armor, and a sword. When the monster sees Flame, it quickly transforms into a fireball and enters Flame's body.

Flame found himself at Canterlot High School right after the creature entered his body. The school seemed to have been destroyed and burned. When Flame walked in, things were so horrible that he began to see more and more people on fire, even his own friends. Flame ended up coming to a halt somewhere. There was Rarity, who was attempting to awake when she noticed Flame was aware of it.

"Why are you doing this, Flame? Why? " Rarity cried while trying to get up, but Flame didn't answer. He quickly lifted his clawed hand and swung it towards Rarity at that moment. Rarity then cried loudly.


"AAAHH!" Flame awake in the middle of the night once more. He had the same nightmare again. He had nightmares almost every night, which made him worried about what would happen to him or his friends. He then tried to close his eyes and sleep again, but he couldn't. He kept thinking about the nightmare, the one he had always feared would come true.


(The Next Day)

An old man was serving his customers in a bar. The man had white hair and a beard, gray skin, and a slightly wrinkled face. He sometimes spewed sarcastic words or giggled oddly at his customers. Kilic then approached the man at the bar, saying, "as usual, Doppio."

"Well, who else if not Kilic the coffeeholic, The Owl" the man smirked as he slammed the table. At the end, the man lowered his voice.

"Discord the sarcastic," Kilic replied to the man's words. "The Snake"

"Any orders from the chief?" While giving Kilic's coffee, Discord asked quietly.

Kilic nodded and gently handed him a small piece of paper with a photo, saying, "You know what to do, right?"

Discord nodded, Kilic then drank his coffee after paying the bill. Then, as Kilic left the bar after getting his coffee, Discord looked at the picture and his face turned grim.


[Pinkie's house]
Flame smacked his head against the table. He couldn't sleep all night after waking up from his nightmare. Then Valent arrived, carrying a glass of tea for Flame. Then Pinkie arrived with a chocolate cake as well. Flame sat beside Valent and Pinkie and tried to calm him down as they had their tea and cake.

"Calm down buddy, it was just a nightmare." Valent took a piece of the cake. "Besides, I knew you wouldn't do something like that."

"I don't know, I'm just worried it'll all come true." Flame kept pressing his face into the table.

"Maybe those nightmares come from your fear?" Valent drank the tea that Flame should drink. "despite the fact that sometimes nightmares involve visions of future events."

"Thank you, Valent, that's extremely helpful," Flame replied sarcastically after hearing Valent's final sentence.

Then the doorbell rang. Pinkie got up right away to open the door. Pinkie found Twilight in front of the door, holding a dull, orange-bound book. "Hello, Twilight, what brings you here?" Pinkie asked.

"I need to tell Flame something, is he over there?" asked Twilight.

"There, he seems a little stressed. "Come in." Pinkie smiled broadly and welcomed Twilight inside. Twilight then approached Flame and Valent.

"Hello, Twilight," Flame said flatly. Flame's condition was not good. Valent simply nodded his head at Twilight to inform her of that.

Twilight wrinkled his brows and took a deep breath. "I believe I just discovered what happened to you, Flame." Flame quickly stood up and seemed excited but worried about finally knowing what had happened to him.

"I just noticed the similarities between your conditions and those of people possessed by the fire spirit," Twilight explained.

"Fire spirit?" Flame is both curious and concerned.

"The signs that appear in someone who has been possessed by a fire spirit are the same nightmares nearly every night, uncontrolled emotions, and-" Twilight hung up on her statement and paused to collect her breath. "-And the victim can generate fire."

"Sounds like Flame, except for the last part," Valent commented.

"So you're telling me that soon I'll be able to release fire and burn down the entire school?" Flame asked, his face worried.

"I don't know, maybe." Twilight replied nervously.

Flame then stressed-slammed his head against the table, "I do feel like a monster."


A strange man entered the Canterlot Museum. He put on a gray hoodie and covered his face before starting to walk silently while looking around the museum. After exploring some of the museum's artifacts, he came to a halt in front of an ancient book placed in a thick glass case.

The man then began to grin as the book moved slightly and released green mist. Over time, the book emitted a rather powerful explosion that destroyed everything around it. Only the man survived the explosion.

The book then approaches the man and hovers close to him. The man sprouts wings behind him and horns on his head; a mask and a scythe are also included. "Now is the hour of our awakening, we are the Hazzard!" said the man loudly while laughing wildly. After that, he shot an energy projectile into the ceiling, crushed it, and flew away through it, still laughing loudly, his book hovering beside him like a loyal pet bird.


Flame's body began to behave strangely. His body began to fill with flames, and fire wings sprouted behind him. He developed longer ears and whiter eyes. Valent, Pinkie, and Twilight were surprised to see Flame, who had transformed into a blazing angel. Flame then seemed to have the instinct to fly away without destroying Pinkie's house.

"That's odd." Pinkie raised an eyebrow as Flame took off into the air.

"Come on, let's follow him." Valent ran after Flame, followed by Twilight and Pinkie.


While Applejack and Rarity were out for a morning walk, they came across Kilic, who was sipping his Doppio coffee on the side of the road. They both approached him and greeted him.

"Y'all alone, Kilic?" Applejack asked

Kilic nodded and drank his coffee, and the three of them had a small talk. But then they heard explosions and crowd screams. They searched for the source of the noise, but all they found was Hazzard laughing and blasting energy projectiles randomly.

"That's the bad guy," Kilic said.

Hazzard then shot an energy projectile at the three of them, but Rarity protected them with a crystal shield. Hazzard realized right away that the person he had just attacked really wasn't a normal people. Hazzard quickly swooped down on the three of them.

But then Flame appeared and smacked Hazzard, then threw him, Flame snatched fire from his palm and flung it at Hazzard.

"Who is that mighty hero?" Rarity is curious

"You again? Can't you just let us have some fun? We've just woken up!" Hazzard awakens annoyed by the sight of Flame, but he notices something. "Hold on, you're not the same person—you're new!"

"Okay, new guy, let's have some fun," Hazzard grinned. Hazzard quickly flew towards Flame to attack him, as did Flame, who swooped down to attack him.