• Published 12th Aug 2023
  • 471 Views, 3 Comments

Ditzy Doo Wants Tickling Too - aponyo



Twilight tickles Derpy Hooves.

  • ...
8
 3
 471

Tickles?

"Um, Twilight?"

"...Yes? Is there something wrong? Did I tie you too tight? I can loosen up the ropes a bit if you'd like..."

"No. It's just--" Derpy paused while looking cross-eyed up at the ceiling. She had been tied to bed with her arms and legs outstretched in the spread eagle position so she couldn't get away.

"I thought you said you were going to tickle me. Plus, I don't really understand why I have to be tied up. What's tickling got to do with being all tied up, anyway?" she asked innocently.

"Derpy, I AM going to tickle you," Twilight clearly explained. "This will just make things much easier."

"Ohhhhhh..." the bubbly pegasus laid back in secured silence as Twilight trotted off to fetch something. "How so?" Derpy inquired just as she returned with a small box of tools.

"Here," the playful unicorn cracked a mischievous smile as she telekinetically floated 5 fluffy feathers up out of the box and onto the tied pegasus' soft vulnerable body.

"Let me show you..." she smirked and cast a spell with her horn.

Instantly, Derpy began to feel a little funny. As the feathers magically sprang to life and lightly stroked her ever so slowly, she was reminded of the similar sensation she sometimes felt while walking instead of flying, particularly through the short, stubby grass.

This, however, was not that feeling. It was worse. And instead of it only brushing against her sensitive hooves, it was now all over her.

Derpy blinked. "This is-- Hnhg! Nngghh!" she was interrupted by herself as she gritted her teeth and tried to hold back her laughter.

"Well, Derpy?" Twilight spoke up after only a short session of slow, feathery tickling.

"Does it--"

"OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! TWILIGHT! Ehehehehe! Ahahahahaha! BAWHAHAHAHAH!" Derpy cried out as she finally erupted into a fit of loud, hearty laughter.

"It-- GAHAHAHAHA! It-- WAHAHAHAHA! ...IT TICKLES!" the bound pegasus threw her head back and laughed even harder as Twilight watched her desperately struggle about and flap her wings.

These feathers were everywhere. Twilight had even managed to work the tip of a partially mean and intrusive one deep into her belly button. And as the feathers danced, Derpy could only beg and plead in between her laughter for the tickling to stop.

It wasn't all bad though. At least she finally understood what tickling was. Or tickling torture in this case.

"AH-HAHAHAHAHA! TWIAHAHAHAHA-LIGHAHAHAHA-HTTTT! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP! PLEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASSSEEE!"

But Twilight didn't want to stop, not yet anyways. She loved seeing poor ticklish Derpy laugh and make a giggly mess of herself. She could do this all night, but if Derpy really wanted it to stop, Twilight knew it'd be cruel to tickle her more than she could handle. She would soon stop tickling her...soon.

"HA-HA! Ah-ha...hahahaahhh...ha..."

Derpy's loud laughter quickly transitioned into a quiet raspy giggle as Twilight finally pulled away the feathers away and let her breath normally again. Her chest rose and sank repeatedly as she graduly regained composure.

"Well, Derpy?" Twilight said as she magically grabbed a firm bristly brush and then climbed up into the bed with her.

"Ohhhhh. So THAT'S tickling," the enlightened pegasus looked on while her cuddly unicorn friend got comfortable.

"How was it?" she asked as she slowly closed the distance between them. If Derpy didn't know any better, she would have assumed Twilight maybe sorta didn't like tickling ponies.

"It felt kinda...funny," Derpy replied as Twilight wrapped her hooves around her. Twilight's cuddling didn't really bother her that much, so she didn't mention it.

"Want me to do it again?" Twilight asked, gently stroking Derpy's belly with her tail.

"Um...hee-hee," she thought and giggled softly a bit before responding.

"Well?" Twilight asked, teasing her faster in the same manor.

"Eee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-ah-HA-HA!" Derpy squirmed about and laughed, helpless to dodge her friend's ticklish tail.

"Well, Derpy?!" Twilight asked again with a grin, clearly enjoying making Derpy laugh like this.

"Hee-HEE! AHH-HA! GAH-HAA-HAA! HAHAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The pegasus cackled louder and louder as Twilight tickled her with the brush now.

Up, down. Left, right. Twilight teased her stomach with the bristly brush. It tickled so much worse than the feathers, and Derpy couldn't take it.

"AHHH-HA-HA-HAAA! EEEEK! WAA-HAA-HAA-HAAA!"

Eventually, Twilight grew bored, and decided to bring back the feathers to tease her hooves while she continued to brush her. Oddly enough, Derpy didn't object this time.

Sure, she kicked and giggled wildly like a schoolfilly, but never once begged Twilight to stop it anymore. She could tell Derpy was growing tired though, as her laughter had become much less enthusiastic and desperate than before.

"Ahhh-haaa! Hee-hee-hee-hee! Bwa-haa-haah!"

Twilight yawned. It was getting late, and tickling Derpy continuously with little breaks had worn her out as well.

"Haaa-haaa! Ahhh-HA-HA! Haaaa--"

"Okay, Derpy," Twilight began and crawled out of bed. "I think that's enough no--" she paused, instantly realizing that Derpy had ceased her laughing.

"Uhhh," Twilight quicky turned back. Derpy had fallen fast asleep. Either by it was past her bedtime, or simply from exhaustion from laughing and kicking so long, Derpy Hooves was out of it.

"oooohhh-ohhhhh," the passive pegasus moaned in her sleep and began muttering something. "twilight...don't stop," she pleaded and squirmed in her tight ropes.

"please..." she smiled then began to snore comicly loud.

Twilight smiled as well. "Glad you liked it, Derpy," she whispered and quietly walked out of the room.


[TOO MANY HOURS LATER]

"...OH, I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE!" Derpy Hooves arouse in an instant before quickly remembering where and who she was.

"Oh my gosh," the panicked pegasus looked around in distress and worry.

"I forget to remember to meet Caramel Crunch!"


Twilight Sparkle was fast asleep in bed with her assistant Spike curled up at the foot of it. Everything she had to take care of the day prior was done. Her visit to Sweet Apple Acres was a success, the new books for the library were all sorted away, she couldn't think of a more perfectly executed and planned out, complete day.

...

...

...

Twilight's eyes shot open. "OH NO! DERPY!"

Comments ( 3 )

This had a weird taste a little bit.

aponyo,
This was pretty good.
I hope a sequel gets made where Derpy is able to get some revenge on Twilight.

What? There's still people who refer to Derpy as Ditzy Doo?

Login or register to comment