• Published 3rd Oct 2022
  • 1,371 Views, 5 Comments

Why Don't You Tickle Somepony Your Own Size? - StarkyShy



After another tickle fight, Dreamy is feeling sore that Celestia's got the height advantage over him, luckily, Celestia may have a solution to make things a more fair fight.

  • ...
8
 5
 1,371

Golden Goal

“Still feeling nervous, my dear Dreamy?”

“Kinda hard not to be, Tia.”

Deep in Canterlot’s Castle, in Celestia’s private bedroom chambers, Dreamy Daze and Princess Celestia sat on opposite ends of the oversized bed, all the pillows had been discarded onto the floor for the time being.

The couple were preparing for their usual playful and kinky tickle fight. Though the stakes were a little higher than usual this time. Celestia suggested that the loser would be the winner’s tickle pet for an entire week, and having that sort of power over a princess was far too alluring for Dreamy to pass up, though the risk of losing made him fidget in place.

“Well, I suppose I understand why. It must be a little nerve-wracking thinking of all the things I’ll do with you when I win,” Celestia smirked.

“Alright, now you’re just asking for it.” Dreamy was a bit surprised when Celestia suggested to add a wager to what was usually routine cuddling foreplay, but the idea that instead of all those boring meetings and delegations, Celestia would have to be at Dreamy’s ticklish mercy, giggling helplessly for an entire week…it made his wings shudder in delight just to think about what he’d be able to do to her if he won.

Of course, he still had to win first. Though all the time they’ve spent together gave him plenty of time to gain some very intimate knowledge of all the best spots to make his princess squeal. It wasn’t going to be easy though, because Celestia also knew all his weaknesses as well.

Not to mention that tall, imposing, and very sexy stature of hers. Even when she was showing off her warmest smile, standing next to her always intimidated Dreamy a little bit. But he wasn’t going to let the size difference stop him, not when there was so much at stake.

In the interest of fairness, Celestia promised to not use any magic for their tickle fight. Wings, however, were fair game. In order to fully surrender, all the loser would have to do is either tap out or say “strawberry”.

Dreamy exhaled sharply to calm himself. “Alright, I’m ready.”

“You better be,” Celestia winked. “Cause once I have my hands on you, I’m not going to let you go…”

Dreamy’s wings twitched as he could already feel the tips of his ears start to burn up. He shook his head, trying to not let Celestia get into his head already. “Hope you don’t have any important meetings coming up next week, Tia…”

“Mm, I might, though I can always put them aside to tend to my tickle pet.”

Dreamy clenched his teeth. Every time he had some witty line, Celestia would counter with something equally as clever.

“Well, if you’re so ready…shall we?”

“Let’s shall!”

Dreamy and Celestia locked eyes, staring each other down as they got into position.

“Three…”

Celestia menacingly wiggled her fingers in front of her face.

“Two…”

Dreamy fluffed up his wings.

“One…”

The air was crackling with electricity as the couple had a tense staredown. Their breathings slowed down and synchronized, two fierce tickle fighters ready to strike.

“...Go!”

Both of them charged at each other, meeting at the center.

Celestia was the first to strike, her hands going straight to Dreamy’s armpits, wiggling her fingers into the hollows.

“Gyaaaahahahahahahaaaack!” On instinct, Dreamy shot his arms down, effectively trapping Celestia’s hands in his armpits, which allowed the princess to continue tickling him without any further resistance.

“Come on, Dreamy, you’re not going to make it this easy for me, are you?” Celestia giggled, playfully skittering her fingers in his pits. “I want to have at least a little fun before you give up.”

It took some considerable willpower for Dreamy to not keep his arms down. Each little scribble at his pits made him want to defend them even more. But despite Celestia tickling harder in response, Dreamy was slowly lifting up his arms to counterattack.

Once Dreamy’s arms were lifted high enough that Celestia’s hands were no longer stuck, Celestia slipped her hands lower, digging into Dreamy’s sides.

As Dreamy’s hands reached forward to get into Celestia’s armpits, the sudden squeezing at his sides quickly made him reach down to grab onto Celestia’s wrists without him even thinking, putting him back into a similar disadvantaged state of getting tickled without being able to tickle her back.

“Hmhmhm…Go ahead, Dreamy, try and pull my hands away…” Celestia cooed, her fingers dancing across his sides.

Dreamy knew that was some sort of trap. Thankfully, his sides weren’t as ticklish as his armpits, so it took less out of him to raise his arms up, finally fighting back by scribbling his fingers in Celestia’s armpits.

“Eeeheeheeheeheep!” Celestia’s relentless tickle attack finally paused, actually taking her hands off Dreamy to try and swat him away.

Dreamy was hoping that he could reverse the situation entirely and have his hands stuck in Celestia’s armpits, but he still couldn’t let this moment go to waste. Celestia was likely going to either pry him away, or try and tickle back. The best he could do is make it hard to do either of those.

Dreamy closed the gap between himself and Celestia, getting nice and close to her body, just to make it harder for the princess to fight back. Getting to plant his muzzle right in her cleavage was a welcome bonus.

“Naaahahahahaha! Q-Quihihihihit ihihihit!” Celestia giggled. Dreamy getting up close caught her off-guard, and the constant scribbling at her armpits and ribs kept her in a ticklish fit. She tried to fight back by prying the pegasus off, but it was difficult to get good leverage.

“Mmm, might have found a new strategy, hehehe…” Dreamy chuckled, putting his face in a comfortable spot between her breasts, letting out some pleased moans.

The muffled moans into her breasts made Celestia’s cheeks turn pink as her toes curled up. It didn’t tickle a lot, but it definitely got her flustered. “Eeeeeeheehee! D-Dreamyyyyy!”

“Mmmmph…” Dreamy muttered, still tickling at her armpits, though at a slightly slower pace. He was clearly entranced by his current position, the idea of winning the tickle fight slowly taking a lower priority in his mind. This was pretty close to what his idea of heaven was like.

Dreamy’s more vested interest with having his face buried in Celestia’s breasts made it easier for her to fight back, finally getting a good strike in by digging her fingers into Dreamy’s hips.

“MmmmmMMMMMPH!” Celestia gave Dreamy a quick reminder of what he was supposed to be doing, and yet he didn’t exactly want to pull himself away from his current position. He snapped back to attention, returning to the fast scribbles in Celestia’s armpits to keep on the offensive.

The ticklish fit from Dreamy actually started to work against Celestia, as his muffled screams were fully muffled in her breasts, causing some stronger tickly sensations to elicit a mix of giggles and moans out of the princess. “Eeehahahahaha! O-Ooohohoho, Dreeeaaamy, stahahahahaaap!”

“Nnnnnnf! Mmmhmhmhmhmhmhph!” Hearing Celestia’s ticklish giggles and gasps made Dreamy’s cheeks burn red. Not that his face was currently visible at the moment. But so long as Celestia wasn’t tickling his hot spots and he was in a comfy position, he wasn’t planning on going anywhere. Through the ticklish squirming, Dreamy took a deep breath in order to intentionally buzz his lips against her cleavage.

“EEEEHEEHEEHEEK!” Celestia needed to do something fast if she was going to win. And prying Dreamy off of her was not going to be easy. If she couldn’t stop his motorboating, he may actually start overwhelming her.

Dreamy felt so comfortable nestled in Celestia’s chest, and getting her so flustered to hear all the squealing was even better. As he took another breath to do some more motorboating, he felt an overwhelming amount of pressure, and the sensation of falling.

“Mmm? MMMMM!” Dreamy let out a panicked, muffled scream as he started to lean backwards, Celestia leaned forward to belly-flop on the cushy mattress, taking Dreamy down with her.

Celestia took the brief moment of Dreamy’s disoriented state to finally pry him off, pinning his wrists down to make sure that he couldn’t retaliate.

“Wah!” In only a few seconds, Dreamy hit the bed, his vision was filled back up with light, and his hands were pinned down by Celestia before he could fully process what was going on.

Celestia looked down at the pinned pegasus with a smirk. “You cheeky cutie. Well, I can tell by the blush on your cheeks that you had quite a lot of fun doing that.”

Dreamy gulped. “Uhh…m-maybe a little…”

“Hmhmhm, since you enjoyed yourself so much,” Celestia used her muzzle to lift up Dreamy’s shirt, exposing his midriff. “I’d like to give it a try…”

Dreamy started to struggle against Celestia’s grip, trying to slip away before it was too late. “Wait wait, you don’t really have to do thaaAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!” His efforts to beg were quickly cut short as he felt Celestia buzzing her lips right on his belly. “NOOO! NOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!”

Celestia giggled, “No escape from the tickles this time, Dreamy! Ppppbbbbbbbbth!” she teased before returning back to delivering a relentless amount of raspberries.

Dreamy put his whole body into thrashing, his feet kicking up into the air. Even being pinned and tickled, he tried his best to not direct a kick into Celestia’s gut or sides. Of course, with Celestia positioned between his legs, a harmful kick was pretty unlikely.

Celestia lifted up her head, though kept it low enough to Dreamy’s belly to do another raspberry attack. “You can give up any time now, sweetie,” she teased. “I’ll give you a moment to actually say the safe word…”

Dreamy huffed as he caught his breath. He fidgeted, still unable to wriggle out of Celestia’s grasp. Her hands pushed down hard on his wrists. Any time he tried to lift up his hand, Celestia just applied a little more force to keep him pinned down.

Still, he couldn’t give up yet, they just started. “...It’s gonna take a lot more than that to make me give up, Tia.”

Celestia only smirked at Dreamy’s reply. “Well, if you wanted more…” The princess made a big show to lean her head back as she took a deep breath.

“...Eep…” Dreamy winced and closed his eyes, bracing himself as Celestia’s head dove down for a powerful raspberry against his stomach. “AAAIIIEEEEHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO PLEEEAAAASE!”

“Oh but Dreamy, this is what you asked for, isn’t it?” Celestia cooed.

A desperate Dreamy kept trying to free his hands, but Celestia effortlessly kept him pinned down. He needed some sort of opening, and unfortunately, he could only think of one way to get it.

“I-IS THAHAHAHAT THE BEHEHEHEST YOU CAN DOHOHOHOHO?” Even as the words left his lips, Dreamy regretted saying them. He just hoped that his gamble paid off.

Even Celestia was surprised to hear Dreamy challenging her for more, though she certainly wasn’t complaining. “...Alright, if that’s what you want!”

Dreamy mentally sighed in relief as he felt Celestia no longer gripping onto his wrists. Though it just meant that she opted to dig her fingers into his wingpits. “NAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAT THE WIHIHIHIHIHINGS!”

“Aw, but your wings are so fluffy and soft, they’re perfect for tickling…” Celestia kept mixing her verbal teases with the long raspberries, but now with the added bonus of ruffling up his feathers.

Dreamy clenched his fists. His hands were free, but he’d only get one chance to actually get away, and if he blew it, he’d probably never get out again. And the constant skittering at his wings made it hard to think.

When he felt Celestia’s lips leave his belly to take another breath, Dreamy decided to move. With one swift motion, he flapped his wings and pushed against Celestia’s arms to make sure she couldn’t grab him.

“Wh-Hey!”

Before Celestia could make an advance on Dreamy, he dove in, slipping underneath Celestia and between her legs, making sure to kick at her arms as he went past.

Celestia watched as the pegasus slipped past her, and then fell on her face as the arms that kept her supported were kicked out. As she righted herself back up, she felt an increase in weight on her ankles.

“There we go, much better…” Dreamy chuckled, staring down at Celestia’s massive plush soles. He wasted no time, knowing that Celestia would retaliate if he just kept staring at her feet.

Celestia tried to turn around or roll over, but it was too late, Dreamy already started to rake his fingers down her soles. “EEEEHEEHEEHEE! NOHOHOHOHO!”

“Ohh, I’ve been waiting so long for this moment, Tia…” Dreamy grinned, watching her feet wiggling around underneath him. “Your feet are aaaall mine now, and I know all their weak spots, like riiiiight here!”

Dreamy’s low, teasy voice gave Celestia tingles, though what really got to her was Dreamy proving his point by focusing his fingers directly at the center of her soles, making her throw her head back and scream with laughter. “AAAHAHAAAA NOT THEHEHEHEHERE!”

“Aww, not there? But when I tickle this spot, you let out the most adorable laugh! Why would I stop?” Dreamy skittered his fingers against Celestia’s feet. It was a bit difficult to keep focusing on the same spot with Celestia’s feet continuing to flail underneath him, but he managed to stick to the same general area. He couldn’t risk giving her even a second of rest to adjust, or else she’d find some way to escape, and he didn’t want to risk giving her the chance.

“EEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!” Celestia tried to fight back, but with Dreamy taking a firm seat on her ankles, she couldn’t turn around to get into any sort of advantageous position. The best she could do was wiggle her feet around to dodge Dreamy’s nimble fingers.

“Yeah, like that! That’s the kind of sound I love to hear!” Dreamy chuckled, swapping tickle techniques between playful wiggling and harsher digs into her soles, the frantic squeals pouring out from Celestia’s mouth delighting Dreamy’s ears, causing his wings to extend out and flap giddily.

Celestia kept trying to turn around, either to reach behind her to grab onto Dreamy, or to flip herself over onto her back. It would at least put her in a more advantageous position if she could do more than just wriggle around and laugh.

Dreamy was mostly oblivious to how much Celestia was struggling, only paying attention to her pristine, smooth soles. Not that it mattered much, he was in a comfortable position to stay just out of Celestia’s reach, which gave him plenty of time to dig his fingers right underneath her toes.

“NAAAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAT MY TOHOHOHOES!” Celestia arched her back, now pounding her fists against the mattress in ticklish frustration, unable to do anything except endure all the tickling Dreamy was dishing out.

Confident that his victory was inevitable, Dreamy continued to tease Celestia some more. “I mean, if you want it to stop, you can always just give up…” he smirked, spreading her toes apart to sneak his fingers in between.

“NEHEHEHEHEVER!”

“Suit yourself,” Dreamy shrugged. “More time for me to tickle tickle tickle these lovely feet of yours…” The pegasus leaned in further, practically hovering over her soles to scribble his fingers all over.

Celestia let out a scream into the sheets, Dreamy’s fingers making her toes splay out. Though with him busy leaning in to add to the tickles, Celestia noticed Dreamy shifted his ankles back enough that they actually looked in reach. With Dreamy raking his nails down her massive soles, it was hard to focus, but maybe…

“Such big ticklish feet, and they’re all mine…” Dreamy hummed, still making sure to do more than just lightly tease her soles, or else Celestia would quickly find a way to retaliate. Though the sudden sensation of a hand wrapping around his ankle meant retaliation was already coming for him.

“Hmmph, there we go…” Celestia pulled Dreamy’s ankle closer, keeping a tight grip as her other hand started skittering down his sole.

“Aaaack!” The light tugging forced Dreamy off Celestia’s ankles, starting to get dragged away. WIth some quick thinking, he held tight onto Celestia’s ankles as well, just to make sure that he wasn’t going to be left totally helpless. “Nohohoho!”

With Dreamy no longer on her ankles, Celestia was given a bit more freedom to move around. She finally turned around to sit up straight, now bringing both of Dreamy’s feet up close. “Oh, what’s this? It looks like I have a pair of soles belonging to a certain ticklish pegasus in my grasp…”

Dreamy felt chills going down his spine, holding onto Celestia’s ankles for dear life as his feet curled.

“Hmmm…what to do with your feet first…? Oh, there’s so many ticklish spots I could attack…Your soles? Your toes? Maybe your arches…” Celestia wondered out loud, just to make Dreamy squirm.

Even with his hold on Celestia’s ankles, the position he was in didn’t allow him to actually reach far enough to get any sort of tickling in.

After deliberately taking her precious time deliberating, Celestia flashed a cheeky grin to Dreamy. “Hmm, why bother deciding when I can just tickle every spot at once?”

“Wait wait nonoNOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!” Dreamy felt Celestia’s manicured fingers skittering all over his feet. Even with Celestia needing one hand to hold onto his ankles, her other hand darted all over his soles with ease.

“Oh yes, this is perfect…” Celestia giggled, casually drawing figure-eights across both feet. “No way for you to escape from the tickles this time, Dreamy! Coochie coochie coo…”

Dreamy was really hoping that Celestia was just saying that to keep teasing him, but with how little reach he had, he was wondering if it was even worth it to keep holding onto her ankles or find another plan of attack.

“Aww, looks like your grip is slipping, Dreamy…” The princess teased, noting how shaky his hands were. “It would be a shame if you let go now. Then there’d be nothing stopping me from tickling these cute feet for as long as I wanted…”

As much as he hated listening to her tickle talk, she was right. Dreamy was barely hanging on, and with Celestia pulling his feet closer, his arms were stretching to stay in place.

With one swift tug, Celestia yanked Dreamy’s ankles toward herself, finally breaking his grip.

“Aaah…fuck…” Dreamy scrambled to grab on again, but the size difference between him and the princess made it so he couldn’t get any weak spot on Celestia.

Just for a little bit of extra reassurance, Celestia lifted up her legs and trapped Dreamy’s arms underneath, both to make sure that he couldn’t retaliate, and to tease him by putting her feet up to his face.

The trapping and foot tease wasn’t the true torture for Dreamy, it was the tickle torture that followed. As he tried to slip his arms underneath her legs, he felt her fingers digging underneath his toes. “NAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

Celestia’s smirk grew wider as she kept her fingers snaking between his toes. “Coochie coochie coo…I wonder how you’ll try and escape me this time…If you can, that is.”

“AAAHAHAHA NOT MY TOHOHOHOHOES! P-PLHEHEHEHEAAAASE!” Dreamy twisted his body, flailing around in any way possible to try and fight back, but found himself utterly trapped.

“Oh, I’m gonna have so much fun with these tickly toes of yours, Dreamy,” Celestia cooed, scribbling her fingers on the stems of his toes. “And since there’s no reason for me to stop…”

Dreamy could take a hint. He couldn’t slip or fight his way out of his position. Celestia’s size was enough to keep him pinned and out of reach of getting to her weak spots, her pristine soles wiggling by his face, taunting him. “ALRIGHT ALRIGHT FIHIHIHINE! S-STRAHAHAHAWBERRY!”

Celestia put Dreamy’s feet down, staring down at Dreamy with a confident smirk. “Oh, would you look at that? It seems I won!”

Dreamy turned his head and pouted, still trapped underneath her legs. “Damnit…”

Celestia playfully poked at Dreamy’s soles. “Don’t be so sad, Dreamy, I’ll be sure to entertain you for the week as my tickle pet…”

“Yeah yeah,” he grumbled. “Lousy cheating…”

“Cheating?” Celestia scoffed in disbelief. “Sounds like somepony’s a sore loser. Not once did I use my magic.”

“But you still got to use your size!” Dreamy countered. “It’s not fair, you’re huge and it makes it harder for me to get to your good spots! If we were the same height, I would’ve totally won that!”

Celestia rolled her eyes, releasing her grip on the pegasus. “So you think I only win because of my size, even though you’ve won your fair share of tickle fights with me in the past. Fascinating theory, perhaps we’ll be able to prove it after your week as my tickle pet…”

“Nuh-uh! I want a rematch! Double or nothing!” Dreamy crossed his arms, really trying to do everything he could to prevent his punishment. Or at the very least, stall it.

“Oh, I don’t know, Dreamy, you may not handle being my full-time tickle pet for two weeks…”

“Of course I can!” Dreamy huffed. “I-I mean, I’m not gonna need to!”

“Well, I suppose having another tickle fight wouldn’t be so bad,” Celestia giggled. “I have to say, the motorboating strategy you did was very clever.”

Dreamy bashfully rubbed the back of his neck. “Ehehe…r-really?”

Celestia nodded. “Mmhm! We’ll do your rematch soon. Though if I were you, I’d clear up my next two weeks and start moving some stuff over here. I’d like my tickle pet to stay in Canterlot…”

“Hmmph, fine, but only because it’d be more inconvenient for my tickle pet to move all the way to Ponyville.”

The two softly giggled and embraced in a warm hug as the moment cooled down. The late-night tickle-exhaustion made it easy for both of them to drift asleep in each other's embrace.

The next morning, after waking up and getting cleaned up, Dreamy and Celestia met back in her royal chambers for round two.

“Alright, so you ready to lose this time, Tia?” Dreamy asked, laying on his stomach, drooping over the edge of the mattress before crawling on top.

Celestia chuckled, holding an amulet in her hands. “You speak so confidently for someone so adorably ticklish. Well, if you truly insist that this be double or nothing, then so be it.”

She put the amulet around her neck, causing it to give off a bright yellow glow. Celestia’s body started to transform in the blinding light. Her pristine white fur turned into a cream coat. Her hair shortened from its ethereal waves and sparkles into a normal, short-cut blonde mane with a bright blue section on the left side of her head. Her wings shrank to normal pegasus-shaped wings, and her horn disappeared entirely. Even her distinctive cutie mark changed, getting a masquerade mask in front of the sun. Her white royal gown changed into a crop top and mini-skirt. Most importantly for Dreamy, however, is that her height shrank down to that of the average mare. “Well? Does this satisfy you, Dreamy?”

“...Oh.”

Well, that wasn’t the reaction she was expecting. “Something the matter?”

“No, no! You look great, Tia! I just thought that if we were gonna be the same size, that I was…n-nevermind, it’s nothing.” Dreamy’s eyes shifted from side to side.

Celestia took a few steps, trying to get her bearings and adjust to her shrunken size. “Well, lucky for you, in this form, I can’t use magic without my horn.”

“Well, that’s reassuring,” Dreamy smirked. “Although I still have to wonder…” He reached forward, taking advantage of the exposed midriff by squeezing Celestia’s sides.

“EEEHEEHEEHEEK!”

“Alright, you’re still super-ticklish, just wanted to make sure!” Dreamy smirked.

Celestia giggled and held her sides for a bit. “Cheeky, but don’t expect to get a free opening like that again, Dreamy.”

“I dunno, Tia. I think it’s gonna be pretty easy…” Dreamy said, full of confidence.

“Hmph we’ll see about that…” Celestia giggled as she climbed up onto the bed. “Same rules as last time?”

Dreamy nodded, popping his wings out. “Sure thing!”

“You sure you don’t want to back out now? Two weeks is an awful long time…”

“And miss out on the chance to tickle you until you beg?” Dreamy raised an eyebrow. “Unless you’re the one trying to back out…”

“Ohhh, that’s it! I’ll show you!”

The couple took their places on the opposite sides of the bed, getting in position.

Dreamy eagerly rubbed his hands together. Now that he and Celestia were the same size, he was certain to win. He’d be able to reach her tickle spots more easily now that he didn’t have to reach as far.

“Three…”

Dreamy wiggled his fingers menacingly.

“Two…”

Celestia stretched her arms out in front of her, trying to get a sense of how far she could reach.

“One…”

Both pegasi gave each other a cocky smirk, their bodies tensed up and ready to spring forward.

“...Go!”

The two raced towards each other, with Dreamy moving much faster as Celestia stumbled a bit, not used to shorter legs.

Seeing Celestia stumble only filled Dreamy with more confidence. As she was looking down to look at her own legs, Dreamy leapt forward and pounced on Celestia, tackling and pinning her to the floor.

“No shame in tapping out noooow!” Dreamy taunted with a sing-song tone, before digging his fingertips into her ribs.

“EEEEHEEHEEHAHAHA!” Celestia’s first instinct to try and shove Dreamy off. Her hands reached up and she thrust her palms forward, hitting Dreamy in the chest.

Dreamy felt a bit of wind knocked out of him from Celestia’s attack, but he barely got pushed away. He simply chuckled and continued his tickle-assault, making sure to get right between her ribs. “I mean, you’re not gonna make it this easy for me, right?” Dreamy said, mimicking what Celestia told him in their last tickle fight.

“Gaaahahahaha I’m gonnahahahahaha gehehehehet yooooou!” Celestia’s arms flailed around, trying to either grab onto Dreamy’s arms or push him to the side, but never fully committing to either one.

“Oh, I’m soooo scared!” Dreamy chuckled, sarcastically rolling his eyes. “I wonder if all your tickle spots are the same…” His fingers started to spider all across Celestia’s stomach, the crop-top she was now wearing giving him easy access to her midriff.

“Eeeeeeep! Stahahahahap!” Celestia tried to roll her body to throw Dreamy off, but without the proper size, Dreamy was too heavy for her to push off with sheer strength alone.

Without much resistance from Celestia, Dreamy was free to explore Celestia’s new body, squeezing her sides and hips, tracing circles around her belly, crawling up her ribs, and digging into her armpits, just to check if those areas were just as ticklish as they were before.

Of course, double checking them wouldn’t hurt either.

Celestia gasped and giggled, trying her best to gain some sort of upper-hand, but all her usual tricks wouldn’t work without her usual body. The cocky taunting from Dreamy certainly didn’t help her either.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’re even more ticklish in this form! Though maybe it’s just because I can tickle a lot more of you all at once!” he chuckled, running his fingers up and down Celestia’s sides.

“Naaaaaahahahaha! Nahahahat the sihihihihides! G-Gehehehet ohohohoff!” Celestia reached forward to grab Dreamy by the wrist, but it barely slowed down his ticklish advances. His hand was still digging at her midriff.

“Heh, you know, you’re super cute like this!” Dreamy grinned, using his other hand to skitter at Celestia’s ribs and armpits. “…And you’re even cuter when you’re giggling and squealing!”

“Aaaaahahaaa you lihihihittle-!”

“Mmm, don’t think you can say that about me right now, Tia,” Dreamy smirked. With Celestia grabbing onto one of his hands, he decided to retaliate in the same way. He grabbed onto both of Celestia’s wrists as he threw his head back, making a big show to throw his head back and take a breath.

Celestia’s eyes widened. She saw what was coming, and she frantically waved her limbs around to try and prevent it, but Dreamy brought his head down right on her exposed midriff, buzzing his lips on her belly. “EEEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!”

Dreamy kept his head down, blowing raspberry after raspberry on her belly. He was just waiting for Celestia to give in, though given her stubbornness, it might take a while. Not that he minded.

“NAHAHAHAHA! ST-STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IHIHIHIHIHIT!” Celestia squealed. She tried to wriggle out of Dreamy’s grip, but she couldn’t shake him off no matter how hard she swung her arms. Her hands slapped the mattress in ticklish frustration.

Having Celestia’s hands pinned down by her hips while blowing raspberries left Dreamy in a bit of an awkward position, but so long as he still had the advantage, he wasn’t complaining.

If things continued the way they were, Celestia would have to tap out before even getting to tickle Dreamy once! She needed to find some way to turn things around in her favor…

Through the maddening raspberries on her belly, when Dreamy put his head down, she threw her hands up and around, wrapping around Dreamy’s upper back, finally breaking free of his grip.

Celestia slipping free made Dreamy lift his head up in surprise, scrambling to try and grab her again. “Hey! What the-WOAH!”

The one moment of distraction was all Celestia needed, as she put all her strength into rolling over, finally getting on top of Dreamy, and pinning his wrists above his head to make sure he stayed there.

It took Dreamy a few seconds to even process what happened, but now he was staring up at a very vengeful looking Celestia, letting out a small squeak of nervousness.

Celestia knew she couldn’t give Dreamy the chance to fight back, she had to go for the kill. Her grip let go of his wrists, and darted straight to his armpits.

“KYAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!” Dreamy’s legs kicked upwards. Pure instinct made his arms shoot to his sides, trapping Celestia’s hands in.

“Always works!” Celestia chuckled, her fingers danced in Dreamy’s armpits as long as he kept them there.

“NO NO NOHOHOHOHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAT THE PIHIHIHIHITS!” His whole body was bucking. Celestia’s hands were smaller and much more nimble, allowing her to repeatedly scritch away at the hollows of his underarms way more than usual.

“A-tickle tickle tickle, Dreamy!” Celestia teased, not needing to do much, considering Dreamy was actively keeping her hands in one of his biggest tickle spots.

“FUHUHUHAHAHAHAHACK! STAHAHAHAP IT STAHAHAHAP IT!” Dreamy squeaked and kicked his feet, his face quickly flushing a bright red with blush.

Celestia leaned in closer, clicking her tongue and playfully shaking her head. “Aww, look at how much you’re blushing! You’re just soooo cute when I’m tickle-tickling yooooouuu!”

Dreamy’s ears slammed to the sides of his head, trying to block out all the maddening tickle talk. He tried to lift up his arms to retaliate, but every time he had the willpower to raise his hands, Celestia just doubled her tickling in his pits, making him slam his arms back down, keeping her hands trapped and tickling.

“Uh-oh! Looks like somepony can’t escape the tickles!” Celestia giggled, spidering her fingers around. “Or maybe you just liiiiike when I tickle your armpits. Ooh, you just look soooo cute and ticklish!”

Celestia’s constant teasing was hammering away at Dreamy’s willpower. The adrenaline was rushing through his body as he howled with laughter. Celestia kept digging into his armpits whenever he tried to escape, but he needed to take advantage of some sort of opening. If he could find it.

Dreamy tried to lift his arms up again, which just got another harsh digging into his pits. The pegasus threw his head back in laughter, but he kept his hands lifted up this time, fighting back against his urge to bring his arms down, gunning straight for Celestia’s armpits. If he wasn’t going to find any openings, he’d make his own.

A single bead of sweat went down Celestia’s forehead when she scribbled her fingers in Dreamy’s armpits, but his hands didn’t go back down. She needed to make a split-second decision, either stop Dreamy’s hands before they reach her, or tickle harder and hope it’d be enough to make Dreamy yield.

She opted for the latter, rapidly skittering her fingers up and down his upperbody, dancing against his ribs, kneading his sides, squeezing his hips, anything to try and stop him from fighting back.

“GYAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!” Dreamy’s hands were trembling. Nearly every impulse in his body screamed to pull his hands down to protect himself, but he forced himself to keep going, eventually reaching Celestia’s pits.

Celestia tried to double back to push Dreamy’s hands away, but it was too late. “EeeEEEEHEEHEE!” She arched her back and squealed, frantically trying to wriggle away.

Now that the momentum was shifting, Dreamy started to push back, tickling up and down Celestia’s sides while pushing her backwards.

“Ahahahahaaack! No no nohohohohoho!” Celestia couldn’t commit to fighting the tickles or the pushing, succumbing to both. She fell back into her back, with Dreamy squeezing her sides the entire time.

“...Gonna be honest, I’m not really used to that working out for me,” Dreamy said, stunned that his fight went by with far less resistance than he was used to. Usually he’d be no match when trying to push Celestia down.

He was just being a sore loser before, but maybe he was actually right about the size advantage thing.

Now that he had Celestia pinned again, Dreamy decided it was the perfect time to get at Celestia’s other half. With a smirk and a wink, he turned around, sliding down her legs to wrap an arm around her ankle.

“...Oh no.”

“Mmm, not as big as I’m used to,” Dreamy mused, slowly sliding a finger down Celestia’s feet. “Though I don’t think it’ll be much of a problem…”

Celestia frantically reached forward in front of her, trying to pull her feet away, giggling as Dreamy slowly teased her soles.

Dreamy took his sweet time having only a few fingers tracing against her soles. “Oooh, still just as soft, though! I’m gonna enjoy tickling these cute feet…”

“Eeeheehee…D-Dreamy! Wait! Waahahahaaaaiiiit!” Celestia gasped and squirmed around. Dreamy was only lightly teasing her feet, but it was frustrating not being able to reach and stop him.

“Uh-uh!” Dreamy shook his head, now having a full hand dancing up and down her soles. “Not gonna be waiting for anything except for that safeword, Tia!”

“Ahahahack! Nohohohoho!” Celestia swung her arms forward, trying to grab onto Dreamy, but just getting nothing but air. She pounded her fists against the mattress as she giggled.

Dreamy made sure to keep himself out of Celestia’s reach, keeping a tight grip around her ankles and having his legs out in front of him just so that she couldn’t launch a counterattack on his own feet.

“Oooh, you have toe rings on, too?” Dreamy noted, seeing the magenta rings on the second toe of each foot. “Aww, that’s so cute!” He lightly skittered his fingers across her toes, watching them wiggle and curl.

With a loud squeal, Celestia’s wings popped open as her toes splayed out. “EEEEEEE! N-Nahahahahat the tohohohohoes!”

“Coochie coo!” Dreamy grinned, firing back with tickle talk of his own as he started tickling faster, sliding his fingers between those spread out toes. “Tickle tickle tickle Tia’s ticklish toes! Heheheh…”

“AaaaHAAAAA! Y-You’re gonna gehehehehehet it SOHOHOHOHO BAHAHAHAD!” Celestia warned. The tips of her fingers were just barely grazing Dreamy’s back, but clearly not used to her shorter limbs, she really had to reach for it.

“I’m sure,” Dreamy chuckled, focusing his fingers on Celestia’s wiggling toes. His wing popped out and started brushing up and down her soles. “You’re gonna have to wait until after the two weeks is up, my future tickle pet…”

Dreamy’s confidence was getting Celestia absolutely flustered. She tried to summon up enough willpower to reach forward, but Dreamy was easily breaking her concentration without even looking. She kept falling down onto her back every time she tried. “EEEEHEEHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHO! DREEHEEHEEHEAAAMY!”

Assured of his victory, Dreamy already started thinking of what he wanted to do as he skittered his fingers down Celestia’s small soft soles, delighting in all the squealing that was coming from his princess’s lips. Perhaps he’d start by screwing around and making those boring meetings exciting, hiding underneath the table and slowly tickling her feet while she tries to please some royal whoever. If he gets caught, then it’d just be more tickles for Celestia. Maybe a trip to the dungeon for an entire day of slow phoenix feather teasing. Or maybe take her up in the clouds above Ponyville, tickling her freely to let the whole town hear her squeal and beg for mercy…

Dreamy was still actively tickling Celestia’s feet, but his mind was starting to wander, and Celestia noticed him subconsciously shifting into a more comfortable position. One that left his feet behind him.

Celestia didn’t want to give him a chance to react. She made a desperate grab for Dreamy’s ankle, pulling him towards her.

“WAUGH!” Dreamy realized his mistake too late, as his legs flew back under him and right into Celestia’s hands. He kept his grip on Celestia’s feet, leaving both pegasi in a tense staredown with each other.

“W-Well, now it’s even, isn’t it?” Celestia panted, catching her breath as she held Dreamy’s feet close.

“Heh, guess so…” Dreamy chuckled, holding Celestia’s feet against his chest.

What went on for only a minute felt more like an hour as the two stared at each other, not doing anything, knowing that once the tickling started up again, it wouldn’t stop until there was a winner.

At nearly the same time, Celestia and Dreamy attacked each other’s feet, and the two pegasi exploded with laughter.

Celestia went straight for Dreamy’s toes, knowing the right spots to make Dreamy squeal and focusing exclusively on them. It made Dreamy violently kick, but it certainly got him laughing.

Despite the intense situation, Dreamy still lightly danced his fingertips against Celestia’s soles, knowing the gentle touch would still be enough to drive her wild. Though he still had to throw in a few scribbles down her soles just to make her laugh louder than his.

“YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! G-GIVE UHUHUHUHUP, TIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“M-MAHAHAHAHAKE MEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”

The couple seemed to hit a stalemate. For every attack that Celestia would do, Dreamy would retaliate right back, and vice-versa. Each one tried to either pull their feet away, or tickle enough that the other would surrender.

The two rolled around on the bed, in the awkward position of wanting to get away from the other pegasus, but still keeping them close. Dreamy was scribbling against Celestia’s arches while Celestia was scritching Dreamy’s soles.

As the two started making a mess of the mattress they were on, kicking the pillows off the bed, their fight got more chaotic. It moved beyond just feet, and the two were in a mad scramble to just get to the other’s ticklish spots. No pins or armlocks, just frantic tickling.

After twisting and turning and rolling and plenty of laughing, Dreamy found himself on his stomach, with Celestia sitting on his rear.

Dreamy quickly hugged himself, putting his hands in his armpits to prevent another tickle attack.

Celestia simply giggled in response. “Oh Dreamy, that’s not going to save you…” she said, placing her index and middle finger on Dreamy’s body.

The feeling of Celestia’s fingers walking up his back made Dreamy tense up and gasp. Celestia wasn’t going for his armpits this time.

“W-Wait…! Don’t you dare!” he pleaded, trying to crawl away. “T-Tickle my armpits again! O-Or my feet! Just…PLEASE NOT THERE!”

Celestia kept walking her fingers at a slow, torturous pace, getting closer and closer to Dreamy’s trembling wings.

The closer she got, the more panicked Dreamy’s screaming became. “TIA PLEASE! NONONO! NOOOOO!”

All of Dreamy’s pleading was useless. Celestia’s fingertips stopped just between Dreamy’s wings. And then, without a hint of mercy, she struck.

“AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” Dreamy started violently thrashing. Pounding his fists, kicking his feet, flapping his wings, anything to get Celestia away from that one spot.

“I told you that you were going to get it, didn’t I?” Celestia softly chuckled. One hand kept Dreamy mostly in place, while the other repeatedly danced between his wings. The panicked screaming laughter and ticklish flailing was exactly what she was looking for.

“GAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAAAAP! I! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN’T!” Tears were forming in the corners of Dreamy’s eyes, wildly trying to buck his body to escape, but he was just tiring himself out faster.

With a good hold on Dreamy, Celestia wanted to deal the final blow. As her fingers danced on Dreamy’s back, she leaned forward, speaking in a low seductive tone, but still loud enough to hear over his laughter. “Coochie coochie coo, Dreamy…I’m going to be tickle tickle tickling these super, adorably sensitive wings of yours aaaaall day loooooong…”

Dreamy pressed his face down into the mattress to muffle as much of his flustered screaming as possible. The idea that Celestia planted in his mind immediately set off alarms in his head. He was willing to do anything to prevent that fate.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAAAA! S-STRAHAHAHAHAHA! STRAHAHAAAWBAHAHA! STRAHAHAHAWBERRY!”

The merciful Celestia immediately stopped tickling, letting Dreamy’s whole body go limp as he gasped for breath.

“A whole two weeks of being my tickle pet…Oooh, whatever shall I do first?” She said out loud.

Dreamy merely whimpered and clenched his fists in frustration.

“Aw, Dreamy…” Celestia turned the exhausted pegasus over onto his back, kissing his cheek. “Wasn’t that fun? Because you’re still the evil little tickle tease I know and love.”

“Eheh…y-yeah…” Dreamy chuckled, returning the kiss. “You really do look super cute like that…” Dreamy couldn’t stay upset for too long. Being Celestia’s tickle pet was hardly much of a punishment anyway.

“Really? Perhaps I might change into this more often, if you’re so bored of your big tall princess,” she winked.

“Pfff…As if I could get tired of you.”

“Still, a deal’s a deal.” Celestia used the amulet to transform back into her familiar alicorn body. “And as my tickle pet for the next two weeks, I sentence you…to snuggling!”

Using her magic, Celestia brought the pillows back up to the bed and picked Dreamy up, hugging him tight against her chest as they lay back down on the bed together.

Dreamy let out a content sigh as Celestia’s arms wrapped over his chest. He closed his eyes and sunk into the warm embrace of his princess.

“...With extra tickles!” While still hugging him, Celestia dug her fingers into Dreamy’s sides, effectively trapping him.

“Eeeeheeheek! Nohohohoho!”

Comments ( 5 )

Interesting fiction!

I'd love to see that scenario of dreamy hiding under the table teasing Celestia during meetings.

Decent tickle fic. The action was fast-paced and easy to follow, which kept it from being a slog, even at 7k words. Good job of keeping the power dynamic mostly balanced for the sake of suspense. Would have preferred a different ending, but that's just me.

11578490
Thanks! Honestly I'm surprised it hit 7k words. I had this pinned for like a quick 4k thing. Goes to show what passion can do.

I did think of doing an alt ending where Dreamy actually wins round 2, but I think his cockiness getting punished just works better narratively.

Login or register to comment