• Published 1st Oct 2022
  • 325 Views, 6 Comments

Guardians of the beyond VOL I - Red24



The Child of Midnight Sparkles travels and goes Adventures through the multiverse, though he bumps into a pony that will change his life ….

  • ...
 6
 325

Book III Chapter III “The sleepover”

The next day came and the two were allowed to leave the hospital. They said goodbye to Flame who had to stay longer, but the two promised they would come by to visit. When the summer and Winter stepped out, they were not excited as they still needed some days of recovery…..and they had no idea what Eclipse was planning to do with them.

They stood outside the hospital about to go their separate ways when Eclipse came over stopping them.

Eclipse looked a little smug, “Now you two cannot argue. I’ve got permission from the doctors to be sure you're both properly recovering!”

Summer was worried, “What are you talking about?…..”

"We're just going home to rest, I promise you I will not do anything to strain myself," Winter swore to him. But Eclipse shook his head.

“No can do ladies. For the next night or so you two are….having a sleepover! At my place!” He announced, Nullah tossing confetti in the air. His grin turned into a smirk, knowing there was not much the two mares could do about it.

So they unwillingly followed him, walking since they still couldn't fly for another few days. In fact, this was the first time either of them had been to his house! The mares were genuinely curious, suddenly there was a gentle thunderclap.

It started to rain heavily so he helped them move quickly, using his magic to make an umbrella over them. He went to the rental he had it was a typical two-story Ponyville building.

“Welcome you two!” Winter still didn’t like hearing that, “Summer, Winter, we are having a slumber party!” Thunder and Lightning flashed as the two mates gulped at the thought

“Couldn’t you just have taken us home?” Winter asked.

Eclipse replied, “No I thought it would be great for us three could to have fun!”

Summer blushed a little “Fun?.. oh dear..”

“What fun would we be having?” With raised a brow.

They walked into the house and dried up, “I read the Sleepover rule book,” he says the other two got worried.

"I know that book! Slumber 101! Read it a few times myself," Winter replies when Summer took her over to the side.

She spoke quietly, “Okay blue girl. Look, we both like Eclipse and I know we don’t like each other but, we should try to get along for his sake...” Summer glanced at the excited stallion who was getting things ready.

“Temporary truce?” Winter asked, holding out the wing that wasn’t in a cast for the last few days.

“Temp truce,” Summer replies, shaking it with hers. It was an older house, a bit creaky. Lighting flashed outside with the loud thunder, once again it just felt like something wouldn’t go right. Almost like it happened a long time ago...

“Okay! What is on the agenda!” Winter asked happily, if it meant making Eclipse happy then so be it. She can put up with Summer for one more night.

“First, marshmallows!!!” He said enthusiastically, "Please let this work..." he thought to himself as Nullah got a bag.

The bag said, 'Nullah Mellows! Soy delicious!' “And ya know what we make with these?” He smiles

“S’mores!!!” Winter says excitedly. She always loved making them even if she wasn’t camping.

"Perfect! I know the exact way to make them right," Summer states as she had been taught by her father, who was a previous Junior Speedsters councilor.

“They’re s’mores,” Winter says trying not to sound too annoyed as she grabbed what was needed, getting more Horsey chocolate bars for herself.

Summer tried to look like she was not bothered but her eye twitched. "Hehe, You're right, hey why don't you make them then Winter! hehe..." she laughed awkwardly.

“Sure!! Of course, I like mine with extra chocolate, how about you?” Winter asks the two.

"Whatever you want Winter I'm taking it easy!" Eclipse says.

Summer cringed, she hated the idea of Winter making them with so much sweetness. "J-just a little chocolate Winter hehe..."

“Alright,” she replies, putting them together and letting them toast their marshmallows before giving them the crackers and chocolate.

Summer was trying not to correct Winter. It was hard,
"This is so embarrassing..." she thought as they tried them. Summer thought it was okay but not great. "Average s'mores, but she's got no ambition," She said under her breath. Eclipse seemed to love it though.

“And here you go, Nullah,” Winter says, giving the snake some of the crackers with a bit of marshmallow.

"The chocolate could have been better, needs better cocoa-to-sugar balance. It was a little cheap." Summer blurted out not being able to help herself.

Eclipse looked unsure, "I mean, I guess...."

Winter only bit down on her snack. The extra chocolate smeared over her lips.

"Winter could have chosen better choc......... BUT STILL, GOOD JOB!" Summer caught herself before she went too far.

Winter glared a little, licking the chocolate away, “So good!!!”

“So, ummm... *cough* what ought to be next thou stallion?” Summer asked.

Eclipse smirked. “Whilst thou nights end, thee rides the storm” he quoted to Summer.

“Thou shalt see as thee waits for the light,” she replied.

“Thy light needs not come as thee are already here shall I compete thee to a summer's day?” Eclipse exclaimed to her she giggles at the comment.

“Oh, you~” She gives him a rather interesting wink.

Winter watched this play out, an irritating feeling …..her jealousy rising.

She munched on her s’more, angrily finishing it and almost choking before swallowing. “Okay!!! Any other board games or activities?” Winter then prompted, wanting this little banter to end.

“Well pillow fights are meant to be next,” Eclipse got the book out.

“I’ll throw my pillow on you,” Summer winked flinging her nice mane and chuckling.

Eclipse blushed, “Hey! Hehe …..” At that point, Winter wished she has a raven army to attack, “Well you two are still recovering, so it’s probably not a good idea.”

“Too bad, I would’ve made you two beg for mercy,” Winter smirked, bumping her hooves together with an evil grin.

Summer smiled, “So you're that kind of mare?”

Eclipse rolled his eyes, “Hey now, this is a totally innocent sleepover...”

Summer pats his head, “Yeah, keep telling yourself that.” She winks at him which would kinda seem flirtatious to Winter who now really wanted a pillow fight.

So she went for the next best thing, taking some of the marshmallows in the bag, using her wing, and throwing it to Summer.

It hit her in the face making her messy and sticky. Nullah took a photo. “Well, at least I can say this is self-defense.” She grinned menacingly as she grabbed and threw a group of marshmallows at Winter.

“Oh, it’s on!!” Winter grabbed one of the other bags and threw some at her, too.

“Umm, guys we need to keep this place clean, I don’t own it you kn….” He ducked as marshmallows were thrown back and forth, the two mares getting more determined to destroy the other.

“Come on Eclipse!!! Choose the winning side!!” Winter called, hiding behind the kitchen counter while Summer was behind the couch.

“No! She’s the aggressor and provoked WAR! Join the side of morality Eclipse!” Summer replied as she threw many of the soft white treats. Nullah had fun taking photos of the situation.

“Who even gave you that?!?!” Eclipse asked as he was ducking, hoofs over his head to avoid getting hit.

It was with your things at home, Nullah thought to himself. Snapping another photo of Eclipse when a marshmallow stuck to his horn.

“Ehk! Stop you two it’s sticky!” He tried in a vain attempt at peace but was all for not as Summer almost hit Winter in the eye with a marshmallow. She fell to the ground, laying on her back panting heavily white sticky marshmallow was all over her. Nullah took another photo, he was now dressed like a 1940s war Correspondent.

Summer ran up shouting, “Chaaarrggeee!”

“ATTACK!!!” Winter yelled back. Sticking some of the marshmallows to the chocolate and throwing it back at the yellow pegasus.

It got in Summer's mouth!! “Das-not good quality CHOCOLATE!!!!” Her scream muffled, throwing crackers back at her.

Winter just laughed in victory, “I AM THE WINNER!!” She cheers, striking a victory pose that Nullah snapped a photo of.

The place was a complete mess, Eclipse just buried his head in a pillow. “I should have just let them pillow fight...” he sighed heavily. Nullah patted his back in pity.

The two looked around and Winter grabbed a cloth. “Don’t worry, I’ll clean up,” she says picking up the marshmallows on her side.

Summer grabbed one as well. “Our mess, our responsibility,” she said as she went to clean. It was night by the time they had finished and they were tired as it takes a lot more to clean a mess than to make one.

“So…now what?” Winter asks, Eclipse looking at all the photos Nullah took. The little snake chose the best ones to put in the photo album he was assembling.

“Well, let’s try to just sit and maybe play a harmless game,” he suggests exhausted.

“Harmless,” Summer snickered, “what does your book say?”

He looks through it. “Oh, here we go! A completely nonphysical and apparently a classic game!” The two mares looked intrigued
“Truth or dare! Simple harmless fun!”

They paused then. This could go really well or really bad. “Okay…who wants to go first?” He asks looking between the mares. "It’s a little filly’s game, right? They should easily get along!" Eclipse naïvely thinks.

“Right! So... Winter, truth or dare?!” Summer smirked, this was not something she had played in a while. But thought it could be fun.

“I’ll start simple, dare,” she says boldly, not wanting to take a back seat and pick truth.

Summer thought for a moment, “I dare you to drink mustard right out of the bottle,” Summer felt like there was no way Winter could manage this. Nullah felt chills, interested in where this might go…

“What?!” Winter exclaimed then, she hated anything sour, especially mustard!!!

“You wanted a dare,” Summer points out. Winter groaned and went to the cabinet where the mustard was. It was a big bottle and was extra strong. She gulped nervously looking at it, then squeezed some into her mouth. Not too much but she gagged tearing up, hurrying to get some water to wash it out.

Summer laughed. “I told you this sleepover would get spicy.”

Winter coughed more before sighing, “Okay…Eclipse…truth or dare?” She coughed.

“Hmm, truth!” He says, thinking this should be easy.

“Okay…..biggest accomplishment?”

“Oh well umm….” He thought realizing he should be careful.
“Getting away from my parents and exploring!”

“That’s fair,” she nods, getting ice cream in hopes of helping her ruined taste buds.

“Okay, Summer. Truth or dear?” He asks.

“Hmm truth,” she goes, interested in what he might ask.

“So, is it true you have a fear of snowballs?”

“What!? How did you…..umm, yeah, kinda. It’s just so cold...” She shivers at the thought.

Winter chuckles at learning this, snickering and having another spoon full. Already planning on how to attack Summer when winter came around. When Summer asked for Winter’s turn, she replied with truth this time.

Summer felt a little embarrassed. “Okay Winter, what do you really want to accomplish in your life?”

“Find out my purpose of course! Winter replies simply. It’s all she’s wanted, and from there she can branch out. “Okay, Eclipse, truth or dare?"

“Dare,” he says as Nullah gets the camera out again wanting to see where this will go.

Winter hummed looking around and trying to think of a good dare for her dear friend, then she walked away to get a jar of cookies. “Open this…without magic,”

"Oh no..." He thought as he was not a pony, not used to using his muscles very often.

“Oh, this has gotta be good,” Summer remarks rubbing her hooves together. Watching as Eclipses takes the jar and breaths deeply before trying to open it.

“Grrrrr!” He strained and tries again and again. But couldn't seem to get it open! He kept trying till his face was turning red! He kept trying to grip it with his hooves, using the tapping technique and even biting on it!! But it was too hard for him.

Summer laughed. “This is why I do bicep training.” Eclipse sweated and Nullah took a few photos. “That might take awhile, as he’s doing that I’ll ask you, blue girl! T or d?” Summer says to Winter.

“Okay,” Winter was hesitant but wasn’t going to back down. “It’s your turn to ask me. What’s worse than drinking mustard?” She would regret that later.

Summer smirks, “Well you want a dare then?”

“Do your worst!!”

Summer grinned evilly, her not-so-innocent mind went wild! “I dare you…..TO WEAR A MAID OUTFIT FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!” she cackled.

“WHAT?!” Winter exclaimed in panic, before smirking confidently, “Hah! Where are you even going to get one?!”

“Come on, I'm sure Eclipse has one, I know what he's into~” she giggles. Eclipse was still trying to open the jar not paying attention, wanting to complete his dare.

Winter blushed more, looking over to the unicorn. “Do you have anything like that Eclipse?”

“Hmm? Sorry, what are we talking about?” He asked.

“Where is your ….you know what,” Summer nudged him.

“My……wait Summer why do you…” he blushed brightly.

“Not for me though, I know you would like that…for Winter!”

Eclipse went dead red. “W-well…I mean you know and …yeah,” he blurted out.

Summer chuckles as Nullah points to a cupboard where the outfits would be in.

Winter was nervous as she walked over and opened it seeing quite a selection of clothes. “What’s with all this?!” Winter exclaimed taking the outfit.

“N-nothing! Just -hobby!” Eclipse could hardly talk feeling so embarrassed. Hiding his face in the jar.

“Come on, don’t be shy Eclipse. I know you love it,” Summer teased, with a slightly seductive tone in her talk. Nullah had the camera on standby. Winter went into a room before coming out a little annoyed, pulling at the tight outfit. Using her wing to give quite the gesture to Summer, glaring at the pegasus.

“Looking good girl!~” Summer cheered, a glint in her eyes. “You should play a lot more,”

Now he had his head in a pillow, “I’ve been stuck in a room for a decade what do you expect?” he asked muffled.

The maid outfit was tight and obviously not practical for normal use, Nullah kept snickering finding these mortals so entertaining he took another photo.

“Okay, fine!! Miss Summer, truth or dare?” Winter questions, walking over and sitting across from the mare.

Summer rolled her eyes and smirked. 'As if she could come up with a better dare.' she thinks, "Dare! Miss Winter."

Her smirk returned but wider, pointing to the closet, “Wear the bunny costume, the latex one.”

“Ha!!! I knew you…..wait what?” She paused, genuinely surprised. Was she being serious?

“I saw it in there, go ahead,” Winter motioned with her head.

“Fine...” she groans frowning, “stop exposing me.”

Eclipse moaned into his pillow, too embarrassed to look. “Don’t worry Eclipse, I’ll look as hot as the sun in it.” Summer assures, winking as she goes to put it on. Soon coming out in a full bunny suit ears tail and all.

Eclipse takes a peak and sees the two and almost faints. Nullah is having the time of his life!

“Okay. Now you have to stay in that the rest of the night! Just like me. I bet you can’t even last that long!” Winter bragged.

“Oh, girl you underestimate my abilities!” She says determined not to lose to Winter “Eclipse who do think looks….more pleasing Maid mare or bunny mare?” She says Eclipse is too speechless to answer
“I’ll make a bet with you!! Loser…can’t fly for a whole week.” Winter offers. Both of them fly pretty frequently so it was a fair bet.

“Deal.” Summer agreed, with a snicker “Just don’t cry when you lose.”

“Oh, I won’t because you’ll be the one losing!!” Maybe truth or dare wasn’t a good idea.

It was admittedly hard to move around as both skimpy outfits were tight. Eclipse had recovered though he felt embarrassed, now Winter knew or at least saw that he had these outfits hidden away.
….
“Discord what are you doing?” Midnight asked as she walked in after checking on all the dimensions. Finding her husband sitting on the couch surrounded by snacks.

The two mares forgot all truths and only did dares as Eclipse still struggled with the jar of cookies. He was wearing 3D glasses and had a stereo system hooked up. To help himself not think about the other two as he did like it, but would not admit it.
Eclipse tried to open the jar and was now making inventions to open it. He had a lab coat on doing everything he could.

Winter had dared Summer to go outside in the freezing cold night with her outfit and walk around the house. Which rose the risk of someone seeing her, thankfully no one didn't

After that, Summer dared Winter to clean the whole house and look happy whilst doing it. Little Nullah took photos between the three, wishing that this little system could take videos cause then THAT would’ve been more entertaining. But this dimension hadn't quite reached that technological advancement and still used traditional film reels.

“That’s it girl smile! Looking like a mare of dreams~” Summer teased as Winter dusted the shelves. She was so annoyed but also hated having to keep smiling as it reminded her of that one time.

“Well then, I dare you to dance! Dance as if your life depended on it! On the table!” Winter called out from where she was dusting, using the duster to point at the coffee table in the living. Winter knew the suit on Summer was already tight on her soooo…A little revenge didn't hurt anyone.

“0hhhh you are a heartless mare.” She then got up on a table and started to dance “I hope you're watching this Eclipse. Because you would like it!~” Summer shouted to the kitchen in a rather sing-song voice. But Eclipse was so focused on his elaborate contraption to open the jar he ignored it. He was determined to complete his dare! Nothing was going to stop him.

Summer would do some interesting moves as she thought might as well go big but it was a strain as the outfit was tight. “Wh-when you f-finish dusting you need to dance as well!” She panted


“Gladly!!” Winter yelled back without arguing. When she finished she jumped on the kitchen counter and danced just as expressive as Summer. Nulla on the side cranking up a music player for the music while snapping photos.

Meanwhile, Eclipse had finished his contraption, pushing the button to start the process so it can unscrew the jar lid. “Yes! Now the secrets will finally…..” He then heard the music. “What are they doing?!” He went to go and check, he didn’t want them to be fighting and the house to be burned down.
He went to the living room and saw the two of them dancing! both were incredibly passionate trying to outdo each other with their somewhat explicit moves. Eclipse was as red as a red tomato!

“Eclipse!! Came to join us??” Summer asks beckoning him with her wing. Discord burst out in laughter at his son's reaction to it all with how red-faced he was.

“Bbbb-ut I don't... I ummm, am and like you know?” He couldn’t form a proper sentence. Nullah went behind him and with his strength, pushed Eclipse onto the table in between the two dancing mares.

“You okay?” They both asked looking down at him. Their manes frizzled. Nullah had taken many good photos, this was a sight to behold! Eclipse sweated and gulped as he was in between them, staring up at the two beautiful goddess-like mares.

“Yeah…..I g-guess...” Feeling dizzy, he had gone from being a single stallion who was locked away from the outside world, to now having two mares dance in his chosen outfits was a lot for him to take in.

Summer was finding it harder to breathe with how tight the latex was, but kept going determined. “Join stallion show us ya moves,” Summer beckoned, pulling him to his hooves. Eclipse reluctantly joins, giving up.

“Yeah! We dare you to dance with us!!! You can't refuse 'cause then you'd be breaking the rules!!” Winter beamed, taking his other hoof to pull him towards her. Unlike Summer’s getup, her dress wasn’t as tight.

He was so nervous, Summer pulled him back and started to move a little more seductively. He gulps more as Winter tries to outdo Summer's moves.

They would bump each other to ‘shove’ them away. While poor Eclipse fell back on the couch, Nullah took more photos.

They kept bumping each other as they started scuffling again Eclipsed just watched almost mesmerized, face turning a darker shade of red by the minute and unable to say or mutter a single word.

The two mares were now wrestling with each other as they had become more competitive there was shoving and bumping.
Which turned into full-on punching and kicking, pulling at the other’s mane, tail, and wings.

Eclipse got up, shook his head, and slapped himself to come together. “Oh no...I know I’m a young male but I need to control myself! These two are going out of hoof... " he thought to himself. Eclipse jumped on the table and tried to break it up but got caught in the middle of the brawl.

Nullah was taking many photos, he would need to get more space on his camera at this rate. The way the photos came out, they almost looked pretty heated in a different way. The girls were red with anger, Winter knocked over the jug of milk she had brought with her so she could enjoy the cookies once Eclipse opened the jar! The milk flying everywhere!
Eclipse accidentally banged into them, and the milk spilled over them and the table. The three fell off the table onto the floor. One on top of the other with Eclipse being sandwiched between the two mares.

They groan in pain from the fall. "Can you please get off me?" Winter strained to say, being the bottom-most of the pile.

"R-Right," Eclipse stutters as he tried to get up. “ Summer fell back against the table. As the stallion tried to help Winter up, they slipped on the milk and Eclipse fell back on the floor again just barely between Summer's leg, with Winter over his back. Nullah snapping a photo once more.

"Sorry!!" Winter apologized again as she backs up against the couch.

"You better be!!" Summer snapped annoyed, "Look at me!! My mane!!! I'm a complete mess now thanks to you!!!"

"ENOUGH!!!" Eclipse snapped, a shade of red so bright it wasn't on the color wheel. "I am tired of you two constantly fighting, this was supposed to be a fun sleepover, my very first mind you!! But you're ruining it!!!"

"I'm so sorry...." both girls say. Just then they started to hear a sputter and clank. "Do you guys hear that?" Summer asked looking around.

A look of realization on Eclipse's face appeared, "Oh no..." Just then the wall busted open. It was Eclipse's jar-opening machine!!! It started going crazy, bouncing around as it kept trying to open the damned cookie jar. Everyone screamed trying to avoid getting hit by the machine, running into each other as it paraded around the room!!

Suddenly the dial on it started going into the red and it was making a lot more noise than it should. "IT'S GOING TO BLOW!!!" Eclipse realized, "TAKE COVER!!!!"

The ponies and Nullah hurried to hide in the kitchen. There was a sudden boom from the other room as Eclipse’s contraption broke down in its attempt to open the cookie jar and it failed. The jar crashed to the ground hitting hard and!!!... The lid was still stuck on top!!!

Walking back into the room, they all tumbled onto the floor. They were exhausted by then. The place was a mess again but once recovered, the two mares started cleaning up.

Nullah was developing the photos and got a blank book out to put them in, along with some stickers and glitter. He was president of the Feather Sanctuary book club after all!!

Eclipse sighed as he gathered the broken parts of his machine. He had felt feelings today he hadn’t felt before and he just wanted to go to bed. He picked up the cookie jar annoyed, and throwing it into the kitchen. When he didn't hear the glass break, he went in and the blasted cookie jar lid was still closed shut. "FOR TWILIGHT'S SAKE!!!"

He sighed to himself, still annoyed as he glared at his new arch-enemy. Winter came over, needing a cookie break when she easily popped it open. Eclipse looked dumbfounded, if he wasn't supposed to be disguised as a pony, his jaw would literally be on the floor.

“You know it was a push and twist right?” She asked him.

He just looked with a totally baffled face, after all that time, effort, and work! “You know….I’m…..going to bed” he slowly made his way to his room, “and you two gotta sleep together!”

Summer smirked, “oh really~”

“Not like that! J-Just!... Oh never mind” he went to his room as the other two finished cleaning. This was too much excitement for one night...

Nullah slithered after him with all his scrapbook equipment, he could just finish tomorrow after a good night's rest.

For the first time, the two actually laughed together watching a defeated Eclipse go to bed. They still weren’t calling off the bet as they went to their room… which had one bed…

They would remain in both outfits but as they stood there puzzled, both thinking about how the heck were they going to fit in the bed! It was not even very big!

“So like…how are we meant to do this?” Summer asked confused.

“One of us can sleep on the sofa?” Winter prompted. Then remembered how much of a mess they made and it was probably drying up from all the cleaners they used. "Never mind...well, you could sleep on the floor?"

“No thank you!!" Summer lightly pushed her, "We will just have to sleep in the bed together! I slept in a rough environment back when I went through the desert! So this should be easy!! Unless of course, you're not comfortable with the idea? Then you can sleep on the floor instead!” Summer implies.

"After all the cleaning I did? No. I will not wake up to a sore back thank you very much!!" Winter retorted softly, not wanting to wake up Eclipse.

"What cleaning? You barely did any cleaning!!!"

"For your information, I was cleaning up all the milk I spilled because you knocked me over!!"

"You only spilled it because you were clumsy!! You weren't looking where you were dancing! Which by the way was horrendous, it's very clear that dancing isn't your special talent." Summer mocked as she walked over to the bed. " I just want to get some sleep! So let's just stick to our own sides and not talk for the rest of the night alright?" Winter was unsure especially how big her maid outfit was but agreed.

“Fine, I just want to get some sleep too...Why were you in the desert in the first place?” Winter asks as she sits down on her side by the window.

“Long story I’ll tell you in detail later,” Summer says as she tucks herself in all nice and snug. Winter did the same the best she could.

They had their backs to each other. Not saying a word as they fell asleep. But, it was tricky with their costumes.

They certainly were not pajamas and the comfortability was low, Summer moved around a bit. Then the blanket tug of war started. With it being a small bed, the blanket was just as small, making it hard to share. Both tried to pull the shared blanket around them more to their side. Neither wanted to bother Eclipse and ask for an extra.

They kept struggling for the Blanket tired and groaning, Eclipse had gotten up just for some water. As he was heading back to bed, he heard the noise from their room. Hoping they weren’t fighting, he peeked in but as it was dark and all he saw was the bed moving, sheets moving around, and hearing the groans from the two. He then, without a word just closed the door and went back to bed.

Nullah almost took a photo but thought, let them do their thing. Summer and Winter would go through the rest of the night without a lot of sleep.

Eclipse woke up in a better mood the following morning. Making breakfast for the three of them and making a separate one for Nullah. He heard their door open and turned to greet them before cringing. Their heavy eye bags plus the ruffled-up costumes made them look like zombie ponies.

“Welp, I wanted you two to get along ….guess I succeeded,” he blushed a little and teased. The two of them rolled their eyes.

The rest of the day went well, once they had completely recovered, the girls could finally return home, Winter had to ask Eclipse about the outfits. Embarrassed, he explained their origin, she laughed and didn’t judge him thinking it was alright, he was an adult stallion after all.

Things would go back to normal after that as they returned to School.

To be continued…

Author's Note:

The end of book III! While a shorter one I hope you enjoyed. It will take some time to publish the Next book but we will do keep tuned!

Comments ( 2 )

This is based on a RP I did with my Girlfriend we’ve adapted into a fanfic.

Does this mean that this story is going to be really long?

11598921
Yeah
We’ll beat fallout Equestria jk jk

But Essentially think of this less as a story and more as a Saga of story’s that obviously all connected.
We do have a definitive ending though so it’s not going to go forever lol but as says in the description they’ll be six volumes and that’s it.

This volume is more slice of life character stuff but they will become more adventure heavy as it goes on.

Login or register to comment