• Published 1st Oct 2022
  • 325 Views, 6 Comments

Guardians of the beyond VOL I - Red24



The Child of Midnight Sparkles travels and goes Adventures through the multiverse, though he bumps into a pony that will change his life ….

  • ...
 6
 325

Book III Chapter II “A long time to Recover”

Winter could faintly hear beeping and muffled voices. She tried waking up, eyes fluttering open to see where and who was with her.

Winter heard muffled voices, she could hardly see but, wherever she was, it was bright and sterile. ”Just for a few days if she wakes….” She faintly heard a voice.

“Is her face gonna stay like that?” She heard someone else ask. Her eyes barely opened seeing Nullah in her face looking down at her.

“Good morning,” Summers says though it sounded weak, Winter saw two nurse ponies, a Doctor, and Eclipse standing around talking. She moaned in pain, trying to sit up only to get a headache.

“No, no! Take it easy,” Eclipse hurridly says as he quickly went over, helping her rest her head in an upright position, he looked concerned yet relieved.
She flinched when she tried lifting her wings but one hurt more, looking over and saw how it was wrapped.

“Oh come on…”

“Well, there’s no point in whining princess...” She heard Summer say annoyed. She laying in a bed close to Winter. But there was a spare bed between them that hasn’t been used but was still reserved for someone else. Summer had bandages all over her wings and some on her face.

“Please.... don’t call me that,” Winter asked as she carefully laid down again. Wincing in slight pain.

“Well, stop complaining then- ouch!” Summer felt a sharp pain in her neck when she turned to talk to Winter.

“You two were really foolish your both lucky no permanent damage was done! It’s going to take three days of recovery,” the doctor said. Examining the X-rays for the mares. Showing both their wings were fractured.

“How long was I out?” Winter asks Eclipse with a groan, looking up at him. Feeling some bandages on her head too.

“Ehh you hit your head rather Hard so about a week…”

Summer looked incredibly embarrassed hearing it. “A whole week?!” She exclaimed before stopping as a headache kicked in.

“Technically a week and a day..” the doctor corrected, adjusting their glasses.

“I didn’t need to know that!- Ouch” Summer shouts again.

“Well as the doc said your physical injuries will heal in three days so that’s good,” Eclipse says trying to make it sound better, Nullah just boops Winter's nose.

Winter only flopped back down, sighing before looking at Eclipse. “Could you get my books then?” At least to keep her busy.
“Of course! No problem at all…..which ones?” He smiles awkwardly.

“If she’s reading it, it’s probably lame,” summer says under her breath.

“My Carmane SanRoja series?” Winter asks, ignoring Summer’s statement. "It should be by my bedside,"

Eclipse salutes, “will do my lady!” he responds smiling, “Nullah said he’ll stay here with you to look after you, so you're in good care!” he assured, then exits along with the doctors and nurses to let the mares rest.
Winter blushes a little at the way he said that, She loved how dedicated he was and cared for her.
Summer was rubbing her head not hearing what books Winter had just said, the two sat there awkwardly hating beings in the same room as each other.

But at least Winter had Nullah. Gently stroking his head and down his back, letting him nap and having little Boop moments. The doors then opened as a new pony-er, dragon pony kid was wheeled in.

The nurse wheeled him into the room and onto the spare bed. He made sure everything was good before leaving. Summer was curious about their new roommate, what this….creature was?

He seemed to wake up and looked at the two, then looked at Winter and Nullah. “Oh, hey! You like snakes? I like snakes as well!!”
“Oh, he’s not mine, he’s my friend’s companion. This is Nullah,” Winter introduced, holding the snake in her hoof.

Nullah smiled a cute crunched-up face!
“That’s awesome! You look like you were in a bad accident?” He looks inquisitive
“One that could have been avoided,” Summer says snarkily.

“You’re the one who started it all,” Winter muttered to herself. If she hadn’t gone and brag at the beginning of Buckball and called her out.

“Umm, sure like I was trying to have a fair competition. But NO, all you could do is have too much low self-esteem,” Summer grumbled at her.

“I did not!!” Winter roared in annoyance then. Before going back to pampering Nullah with love and affection.

“You just can’t take the fact that you're not as good as me and instead of being a good sport about it, you complain, whine like a little filly, and make us hit a bookshelf!” Summer rolled to her side not looking at Winter.

Winter didn’t look at her either. Turning to the other side with Nullah. “Once Eclipse gets here with my Carmane series we don’t have to talk.”

“Good!….wait did you say Carmane?...” She asked, the small creature looked at the two interested.

“She did! I know that series!” He said excitedly. This was some very juicy drama, he wished he had some popcorn.

“Yeah?...” Winter glanced back a little. So what?

“I love those books! It’s a great adventure series! Ever since I finished the Daring Doo series, it was the next best thing to read!” Summer says surprised Winter has read them.

“We all have something in common! Yay!…well, that and being hospitalized,” the young creature said with a chuckle.

“I’m just hoping Carmane and Gale end up together already,” Winter sighed thinking about said ponies in her head. She was a huge romance fanatic. Ever since she read the series, Winter had been anxiously waiting for their relationship to get better after Carmane left the academy for thieves.

“Well, that was an emotional scene... I loved his confession to her! I’ll be honest it was so cute,” Summer said enthusiastically, squealing in excitement remembering the chapter.

“It was! And the kiss!” The creature replies, having also read the series.

“WAIT WHAT!! HE CONFESSED?!” Winter exclaimed sitting up. Only for her headache to come back and her back to ache.

“Uhh, yeah..? It’s like the biggest scene, like, in the whole series! Winter, what have you read?” Summer was confused by the reaction.

“I’m halfway through the second book!” She exclaimed. While she was happy about her favorite couple getting together she wanted to read it herself!!

“Pff what? How?! Winter, book 5 came out yesterday, and I’ve finished it!…like, see what I mean? You complain to me about stuff yet you're the one who's too lazy to read the books properly!” she snickers.

“It’s not that!! I like to enjoy things at my own pace. So what if I’m a slow reader?!” She asked her.

“Umm, your own pace? You know that’s useless, especially in the professional world.” Summer flipped her mane out of her face. "Take it from an actual Wonderbolt in training!"

“I really liked the part where Carmane turned evil,” the creature said out of nowhere.

“Oh yeah, that was epic! ….what is your name anyway little one?” Summer asks the little dragon pony.

“Just call me Flame!” he smiled happily.

“Stop talking about it, please!!! I don't want to hear spoilers!” Winter covered her ears with her hooves. But that only made her headache come back. They were not paying much attention to her.

“Sure thing, I won’t spoil anything else………………………..BUT! Like the moment Gale DIED WAS CRAZY!!!” flame exclaimed to Summer.

“Oh, right I remember that! I cried...” summer replies, wiping away a supposed tear.

Winter screamed then, trying to bury her head under her pillow to block out their voices. But they only spoke louder about the series. Just then Eclipse walked in with the book series and was reading the fourth book!

“You guys on when Gale kicked the bucket? Oh yeah, that was hard-hitting! But hey, he came back to life as a Cyber pony! Which really fits his personality and love of electricity,” Eclipse analyzed as he walks in, then sees Winter. “Winter this series is great!" he beams holding up the fourth book. Winter could not understand how he could have read it so Quickly? Then again he probably used some chaos magic to read it- But wait, what did he just say??!?!???

“STOP TALKING!!” She cried under the pillow. Nullah patted the girl's back with the end of his tail trying to comfort her, but that wasn’t doing much.

“Oh, something wrong Winter?” He said confused.

“Nah, she’s just causing a tantrum again because we actually read at a normal pace,” Summer replied.

“The two of them, and now you are spoiling the series for me!!!” Winter exclaimed.

“Ohh….hold on, you haven’t read them all? Then why do you have all the books?” Eclipse asks confused as with his powers he could read a whole novel in ten minutes.

“It was a bundle deal…” she replies, smushing her face into the mattress.

“Well hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to... It's just, I can read rather quickly if you go at your own pace,” he explains.

Summer rolled her eyes. “Don’t apologize Eclipse, she needs to grow with tough love,”

Eclipse was not amused at the statement. “Hey Summer, knock it off. It was rude of you to say that about her, not everybody can do everything at the same pace.”

“Tough love?…” Winter trails off sitting up. She cracked a smile, trying to keep herself together. Eclipse walked a little closer seeing her start to cry. Winter turned to Summer, eyes burning with anger and sorrow. “You have no idea, Miss Jubilee.”

“Ok, sorry Eclipse,” Summer sarcastically says. Then she and Flame just went on talking. Though a little uneasy by Winter's last comment.

Eclipse went to Winter and put the books down, “hey look it’s ok, I’m sorry she said that...” he whispers trying to comfort her. “Don’t listen to them, I can try to get you another room if you want?”

Winter didn’t say anything though. Nullah reached up to nuzzle her while wiping away her tears.

“Oh!! When Carmane met her mom!!!” Summer spoke excitedly. Remembering the ending to the fourth book.

Eclipse seeing she was affected in ways he didn’t understand decided to give her space. "Just keep her safe and warm," he says to Nullah telepathically. Nullah nods and huggles up with her. Eclipse would leave hoping she feels better.

“CAN’T YOU JUST SHUT UP?! Or at least keep your voices down? You understand that I haven’t read the whole series but yet you continue to spoil it all when I asked you constantly to stop!!.... You don’t even consider how I feel because I’m not perfect!!” Winter snapped as Summer kept talking about the later novels.

“Hey now, I understand you're stressed but it’s just a book,” Flame said in response.

“Just a book?! It’s a series I happen to enjoy just like so many others and wanted to share the experience with someone else!” She retorted. Eclipse was still in the room.

“Hey don’t go off at him for that!” Summer berated.

“Thanks, though maybe we should be more quiet...” he suggests to Summer, she then gets annoyed.

“Well, I didn’t ask your opinion on my voice!” She then looks at Winter. “So, who’s this other creature you wanted to read to?”

“Estelle, Mirty, Eclipse, but of course, my dumbest forgot he’s a speed reader!” She hoofpalmed only to make her headache worse.

Eclipse felt there was some subtext he was missing but didn’t know what?

“Fine, we’ll stop talking about it...” Summer sighs annoyed. Crossing her arms together.

Winter highly doubted it. She pulled her curtains so she wouldn’t have to see them. Try to enjoy what peace and quiet she could.

As night came, Flame and the Summer would be quietly chatting, Winter tried to ignore them regardless of what they were talking about. But the room was so quiet she could hear them talking about the rest of the series. It was ruined for her.

~~~

The next day rolls around Summer wakes up feeling nice and healthy, “ahh that’s better, I can tell I’ll be better in no time!” She rubs her eyes and then stretched, “you good Winter?”

Winter still seemed asleep but was really awake but didn’t want to answer. Nullah sleeping next to her coiled up. A nurse came in to check on them and opened the curtains the light was way too bright for Winter. She shut her eyes, moaning at the brightness.

As the day went by, the three of them felt bored. Summer tried to make conversation.

“So...how did you end up here?” The small strange creature shrugged.

“I was thrown out a window” he casually says.

Summer looked shocked, “what?!”

“It’s a long story,” he stated not seeming bothered by such a traumatic-sounding incident.

“Why would you be thrown out a window?!” Winter then exclaimed, joining the conversation.

“It all started with a doughnut….” He replied Summer and Winter were bewildered.

And so, the little Flame told the girls all about what had happened because of a donut.
It was an incredible story that was so intriguing afterward, they both were blown away! It was almost as crazy of a story as the Bomb Incident!

After he finished, he then asked, “So... how did you guys end up like this?...”

“Uhhh…” Winter trailed off, not sure how to explain.

“Miss blue over there tried to cheat her way to a win during a race getting us both hurt,” summer replies bluntly,

“Oh, Winter! that’s not nice!” Flame said surprised, shaking his head disapprovingly.

“No, it wasn’t,” Summer agreed, shaking her head too.

“I didn’t mean to bump into her!!” Winter explains, trying to defend herself.

“You seemed pretty angry! Like it looked deliberate” Summer retorted,

“I said I didn’t do it on purpose!!” Winter kept insisting but they didn’t believe her.

“Just admit it, you're jealous of me!... So you wanted to cheat.” Summer claimed, then felt herself getting a headache.

“Why would I be jealous?” Winter questioned, “I’m not jealous of you, there’s nothing I want from you!!”

“Maybe?... I don't know... you can’t cope that I'm just better, or is it because I’m spending time with Ecl…” she was cut off as Eclipse enters the room looking cheerful.

“Hey, Summer! Winter!....and Flame,” Eclipse greets, waving to them. Flame waves back. “Hey everypony, how are you today?”

Nullah sat up a little seeing his master return, slithering over to him. He patted Nullah on the head.

“Honestly I’m hungry,” Winter replies to him, ignoring Summer again, "Hospital food isn't that filling..."

"Something we can agree on," Summer rolled her eyes again.

“Hey, guys! So... I was thinking, maybe we could get you two to do something fun?” He knew how much the two were not getting along so he had a plan.

“What kind of fun?” Summer asked slightly glaring at Winter.

“Please tell me you brought a board game or something like that,” Winter pleaded, sitting up slowly.

“Yes, I did indeed!” He said replying to Winter trying to keep a fun mood up.

“Well, what is it? Chess? Checkers? Snakes and Ladders?” Winter tried to guess, interested as he came closer with his board game.

He gets out and shows Ogers and Ooglyets! Summer looks nervous

“Wha? Like no way I'm not playing that! It’s like... for nerds…” Summer shivered at the word.

Eclipse looks confused “but you told me you love this game? Come on, let's all have fun! You too Flame!” the little dragon pony cheered at being included.

Summer hoofed palms, not wanting to have let Winter know it was a favorite pass time for her.

“Sweet!! I’ve been wanting to play this but could never have enough players,” Winter says excitedly as they moved to be around Flame’s bed.

“Ok, you guys all know the rules?” He says excitedly as he gives them character sheets.

“Yup,” they say as they filled up the character sheets. It took a little while but then they finished.

Eclipse got his GM screen and was ready, “ok, show me your characters and we are good to go!”

Nullah was snuggled with Winter, he had a Wizards hat on for the occasion.

"I don’t know what I should be called...” Winter admits feeling a little embarrassed.

“Well, I’m a high elfin!” Summer says proudly, “my name is Windez!”

“I chose to be a Rouge but as for a name…”

“You're a rouge? That figures” Summer says snarky

“Well, I'm Athon a fire Mage!” declared Flame.

“Awww that’s cute,” Winter rubbed Flame's head. “Have any suggestions Eclipse?”

“Maybe edge lord,” Summer suggested sarcastically with a smirk.

“What’s that supposed to mean?!” Winter questioned before calming down. She tried to think back on her studies from old ponish, “Corveadwe,”

“Ohhh now that’s clever! I like it!” Eclipse compliments, “now you're a cultured mare!”

Summer looks in bewilderment, how did she know old ponish!….did the blue girl actually learn it? But Eclipse started the game properly so she hadn’t had time to finish her thoughts.

They put their sheets down before beginning a basic adventure since not all of them have played before.

______
It was Quest for the hidden gem, a simple starter story to get into the groove. As the game master, Eclipse explains how in the lost kingdom of Tambelon, there was a great Jewel! Whoever would find it would be given untold riches!

Of course, they got excited and started on their journey with not much stuff.

The team worked pretty well…at first, they had gained a map to the lost kingdom but it led only two ways one path was longer and safer the other was shorter but more dangerous.

“Let’s go the shortest way. It’s more efficient and with any encounters, we can grab more loot and experience!!” Winter suggested. Slowly picking up on the game.

“And get killed? You know the mobs are probably higher level than us, so we won’t stand a chance! At least the safe path will give us more growth at a steadier pace” Windez argues.

“This is our first mission! I highly doubt Eclipse is just gonna throw in a level hundred or more mob at us... right?...”

______
Winter looked between Summer Flame, then all three looked at Eclipse.

He looked a little sus, letting out a cough. “Well, umm... a good GM never reveals his secrets!” he remarks. In his mind panicking a little, 'wait what level is this adventure in???'

“Well if we do and die just remember it’s on you,” Summer says glaring at Winter, as they agreed to go down the dangerous path.
_______

They faced a few basic forest creatures like a couple of bats and bugs. So far nothing too major and they were leveling up well!! Farming experience, loot, and bits! Until…

A level 50 Manticore appears!

"The great beast shows its teeth and fire bursting out of its mouth!!!” Eclipse exclaimed as the beast spawned in front of them.

______
“Hold on….manticores don’t breath fire?” Flame stated.

“Yeah but it’s fantasy just….ROLL with it” Eclipse joked. Even though Nullah did the drums, nobody laughed.
______

“Well uh..." Corveadwe gulped, looking up at the huge monster.

Windez glared annoyed at her, “I told you!” she exclaimed.

“WELL, I'M SORRY!!! I THOUGHT MR. GM WOULD ACTUALLY GO EASY ON SOME BEGINNERS!!!” Corveadwe yelled out in annoyance, feeling a bit betrayed.

“Hey don’t get all feisty ladies, this looks like a job for Athon!… THE FIRE MAGE!!!” with his claws, he cast a magic circle using his great staff of power and then….he rolled a 5...

“Oh...sorry, only a 2 percent damage,” the great gm said as the manticore got more enraged!

Windez was successfully ducking from its fire breath. Corveadwe quickly moved away too. Looking through her bag in hopes of finding something useful! “I swear if this manticore has a thorn under his paws,”

Windez tried an elfpony spell of luring but it distracted the beast only for a moment. “But that’s my best spell!” She said annoyed

“Yeah maybe against stallions but this animal is too strong!” Athon stated, punching what fire was caught on his mane.

“Okay, think, think,” Corveadwe said to herself.

______
Winter herself was trying to think logically. If they really did encounter a manticore they couldn’t approach it as Fluttershy had.

Then she got an idea. “Windez what other spells do you know?!”

“Well umm…I think I got….ahhh!!!” Summer screamed in terror!

“What?!” Asked Eclipse in worry.

“Oh sorry, it’s just my neck is killing me...” Summer says as she readjusts herself on the hospital bed “ok as I was saying…”
_____

Athon ducked again as the creature had given him damage. “I have a sleeping spell but it’s not strong enough!” Windez admits

“Okay, that plus, Athon what about you? What else can you do?” Corveadwe asked the mage.

“I am a fire mage!!!” He said proudly as he got hit again.

“YES WE KNOW but what can you contribute?” Windez yelled.

“oh umm I can enhance the ability of a spell for a short time with my heat”

“That’s it!!!” Corveadwe exclaimed, “I want to enchant one of my arrows with an enhanced sleep spell!!!”

“Yes! That’s actually clever…” Windez admits.

“We can but it only works for a few seconds, so you better be quick!” Athon says trying to keep the beast back.

Corveadwe hurried to get Athon away so they could enchant her arrow. She then gave one of her arrows to Windez to enchant.

“Ok please let this work……” she put in all her Concentration and!!……

————
The dice kept rolling and spinning….everypony was on the edge and they got an 18!

“Is that high enough??” Summer asked Eclipse smiled and nodded
————

The arrow was glowing a pinkish hue, she passed it to Corveadwe who took aim.

Then Athon used his powers to enhance it. The arrow tip lit up with a small pink flame which then Corveadwe released toward the beast.

“It hits the manticore and he falls asleep!!!” Eclipse exclaimed

—————
“We did it! Great job…” then Summer felt wet completing this….Rogue

“YES!!!” Winter cheered to herself along with Flame.
—————

“We can’t kill it if we tried it’s too high of a level,” Corveadwe says feeling a bit disappointed they couldn’t get loot or exp.

“At Least we are still alive!” Says Windez relived, using healing items to heal the group.

“And it’s all thanks to me Athon the fire mage!!!” Athon says proudly the two girls chuckle. He was really cute!

“Yes, that’s right,” Corveadwe praised, ruffling the top of his head. Before they snuck off to find the gem again.

After a while, the three had reached the lost kingdom of Tambalon as they entered they felt confident their levels had been raised greatly! There was one last major obstacle in the way...

They went into the chamber where the gem was kept. It felt too easy with how quiet it was.

Something was wrong….then a huge flash of light something appeared!! It was a tremendous goat creature!! With massive curvy horns.

“Played by me!!” Eclipse proclaimed.

______
“Umm, you can't play as a GM! It’s not in the rules?...” Asked Summer.

“Well, it is now!!!” He replied with an evil laugh. Nullah held up the O&O rulebook, with the rules about the GM. Most of it scribbled over with crayons.

Winter hoofpalmed before looking back at the game. “I choose to launch an arrow! See if it has a weak spot,”

She rolls but it’s a low number...
_____

“Mwahahaha!!!! You cretins!!! You can’t stop me!!!” He creates an energy shield to protect himself.

A light bar appeared over the villain. It was purple like his shield and there was a question mark over his levels.

“Uhh... how are we meant to beat this guy?” Windez says annoyed.

“This looks like a job for ATHON THE FIRE MAGE!” He then sends a great fire but is not effective

~momenst later~

“This dice is rigged!!!” Athon Exclaimed getting another low number.

Any ideas Windez?!” Corveadwe yelled using some arrows to distract the large goat.

“Well, what is the weakness? This creature is like…..oh the bell! Get the bell!” Windez realized.

“Aim for the bell Athon! Windez, you and I disable the shield!!!” Corveadwe instructs. But as he rolled it was the worst roll.

“Athon misses and the great goat shoots a corruption spell on Athon!!!” says Eclipse as Flame was now out of the game…

“NO!!!” Both Corveadwe and Windez yelled in irritation. Now they had to do it themselves.

“You're a higher level, got anything??” Windez asks

“Uhhh, arrows, dagger,” she looked through her inventory.

The great Goat used his powers to freeze Windez in place. “Ahh!!! I can’t move!!! Come on, destroy the bell!!”

Cordeadwe looked up at the large goat. She had an idea, but it was risky. She ran while taking aim with her bow, releasing it as the arrow flew to its eyes. While it was distracted she made a run for the bell with her dagger to cut the rope holding it around its neck.

“Ahh!” He yelled she was about to cut the bell and!!….

———————
"Well?!..." Winter asked as Eclipse paused mid-sentence. Anxiously waiting for the results of her turn.

“Sorry just seeing if that roll was allowed” Eclipse looked through the rule book “oh ok it’s all good…..you are successful!” Winter got excited.
———————

Cordeadwe cut the bell and it fell to the ground!

It rang as it fell off, Cordeadwe grabbed it and used it to take away the goat's powers, making him shrink in size and grew weaker.

“Noooooo....” he shrunk to the size of a mouse “Curses!”

Windez was released from being captured. “Great work” she compliments, but not looking happy.

Cordeadwe still held onto the bell, glaring down at the small goat. “Leave now before I squish you.”

"EEK!" he scurried away.

They Both saw the red coloured gem, it shone brightly. "So what powers does this have?"

“The GM said it would grant us riches,” Cordeadwe replies walking over to take it.

"YES! I can finally archive The Great Knowledge of the Elfin Ponys!!" Windez Exclaims excitedly.

"But it only grants one wish! and then it's useless other than for money" The GM's voice could be heard.

“Okay then... so who gets the wish and who gets the riches?” Cordeadwe asked Windez.

“I actually need both the wish and the money as I’m in debt if you remember how much a ow to the Mages guild,” Windez says

“Hey!! I led us here, I should get the reward!!!” Cordeadwe argues.

“Umm yeah but it’s not like you need it I mean I get you're a gross Rogue and all that but I’m actually an important character” Windez gets sassy and annoyed, with her high position she felt she deserves it more.

“Just because I’m a Rouge doesn’t mean I’m gross. I’m just as good as you!! My leadership got us here!!!”

“Your….pfff I’m the leader, like without my skill and status you would have never won, you know that right?!! I got you free from those mercenaries and enchanted most of your weak weapons!”

“Your enchantments were only strong enough because of Athos!!! And I took down that goat monster by myself while you were frozen and he was blasted out of the world!!”

“Hey stop trying to take all the glory for yourself! I know you're all insecure and all. But seriously, this is annoying! I’m taking the gem and that’s it, no more discussion!” Windez goes to take it.

“No!!” Cordeadwe ran and tackled her, “I WANT TO BREAK HER STAFF!!!”

“Ahh! That’s it!” Windez uses a magical spell to stun Cordeadwe it misses but the two struggle as they tackle each other

_____
Winter and Summer were shouting at each other. Poor Eclipse looked between the two mares disappointed, he thought this game was a good idea.

He hoped it would bring them together and be better friends. It seemed to be working at first, they were working together! But unfortunately, it was not to be. The two girls kept rolling the dice and hitting each other, it was almost like the two characters' fight was starting to happen in person as they argued.

Flame moved back to lean against his pillow and watch the whole thing. Eating a chocolate bar he snuck in. They were not even asking if their rolls were working anymore, they just did it and shouted about what happened.

“WINDEZ THROWS A BIG ROCK AND IT HITS YOU!” Summer says to Winter.

“I don’t think you’re character has the strength to do that….” Eclipse tries in vain to take control again.

“WELL, SHE DOES NOW!!” Summer retorts

“CORDEADWE SUMMONS HER FLOCK TO PLUCK OUT YOUR EYES!!!” Winter yelled back, hitting Summer and pulling at her mane.

She grabbed Winter's ear and pulls it “WINDEZ SHOOTS A POSOIN DART INTO YOUR ARM!!!”

Flame just eats kinda enjoying this. Nullah also enjoying some popcorn.

“CORDEADWE STABS-“ before Winter could finish, Eclipse used his magic to freeze them.

“Ok!! I thought this would be a great way to get you to stop fighting and acting like fillies but no. You just can’t help yourselves!!” Eclipse is really annoyed.

SHE STARTED IT!!!” The two mares yelled glaring at the other.

“Being here the whole time, I can say BOTH of you need some tolerance!” He packed up the game and gets up still having them stuck. “Tomorrow afternoon after you're discharged, you two are coming with me,”

“NO!!!” They both yelled. Once he left the room, the magic stopped and they fell to the floor.

“What does he mean!?!?!” Summer asked, “us two staying with….”

“Well, this is the best hospital experience I’ve ever had!” Flame says still eating. The two look at him just a little annoyed before making their way back to their beds, having enough of each other for the day.

They didn’t speak to each other, just in silence as they lay there in their beds. Winter would try and read her Carmane book but just couldn’t get into the mood after hearing all the spoilers. In frustration, she threw it down but it bounced on the bed back and hit her in the face she groaned exhausted laying back on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

Winter wasn't sure what Eclipse had in mind, but whatever it was she didn't have a good feeling about it.