• Published 10th Sep 2022
  • 581 Views, 9 Comments

Transformares: More Than Meets The Eye - Brian Sheil



In a war torn metallic planet, a team of robotic heroes venture forth into outer space. But, their ancient enemies pursue them.

  • ...
3
 9
 581

Chapter 9

Author's Note:

And now, the finale of this storyl

The Tambelocon ship took off. This leaves the Canterbots with a feeling of defeat.

"It's over." Starlight said sadly. "We lost."

But, Twilight refuses to believe that. "No, not yet. Sweetie Belle." The red warrior approaches her leader. "Give me your rocket pack."

"My rocket pack?" Sweetie Belle gasped.

"NOW!"

"Uh yeah. Right."

"This is crazy, Twilight." Starlight said as Sweetie puts her rocket on Twilight. "You'll never catch them."

Twilight assured that she'll be fine. "I'll be back, Starlight."

The Canterbot leader then takes off. Aboard the Tambelocon ship, the evil ones are celebrating their victory.

"It's done!" Grogar cheered. "We have seen the last of the Canterbots and Twilight Sparkle."

"Not yet, Grogar." Adagio replied as she looks out a window. "Twilight is right behind us."

"That's impossible."

Grogar sees Twilight approaching. He gives out an order. "Open the artillery hatch." A panel opens, and guns come out. "Fire!"

Lasers blast at Twilight. She got hit, and is falling down. Adagio Dazzle cheered. "You got her! YOU GOT HER!"

"Sombra," Grogar ordered, "full throttle! We're going home. OUR home."

The ship heads out while Twilight continues to fall. On Earth, the Canterbots see their falling leader and panicked.

"It's Twilight!" Starlight gasped. "She's been hit!"

"She's out of control!" Sunset added.

Twilight landed and tumbled on the ground. Her friends rushed to be with her.

"Don't move, Twilight." Starlight suggested. "We'll take care of you."

"I....I'm fine." Twilight replied while getting back to her feet. "I'm..all right."

"Let Fluttershy check you out." Sunset said.

"I said I'm fine!"

Megan and Danny were very upset about this whole thing. Megan spoke up. "You did what anyone could do, Twilight."

"I don't know. Maybe." Twilight realized that's somebody is missing. "Where's Trixie Lulamoon?"

"That's strange." Sunset replied. "I saw her before during the fight."

"She's gone now." Starlight added.

Aboard the Tambelocon ship, Grogar celebrated victory. "At last. Total victory is within my grasp."

"Not yours, Grogar." Adagio replied as she aims her gun at her leader. "Mine!"

The other Tambelocons were shocked with this scene.

"I see you have learned nothing from our last argument, Adagio Dazzle." Grogar realized.

"Wrong!" Adagio replied. "I've learned a great deal. I won't miss this time."

"Beware, Adagio. If you dispose of me, there will always be someone waiting to dispose of you."

"Let them try. I've waited for this moment a long time, Grogar. And, my time is now!"

Suddenly, Trixie appeared. She sneaked aboard the ship during the battle. Sombra then saw a detector go off. "Canterlot invader. Canterbot invader."

Trixie started to blast the ship controls. Adagio started to attack Trixie. Getting his fusion cannon, Grogar fired on Adagio. The seeker got hit in the arm.

"Extinction to all traitors!" Grogar warned.

"Space cruiser losing power!" Sombra alerted.

The Tambelocons tried to put out the fire.

"Do something, Sombra!" Grogar pleaded. "Regain control!"

The ship was starting to shake as it stopped climbing.

"Control impossible." Sombra reported. "Prepare for impact!"

"We're gonna crash!" Garble said nervously. "We'll be destroyed!"

Soon, the spaceship started to descend rapidly. Aboard, the crew were starting to panic.

"NO!" Grogar said nervously. "You can't let us crash, Sombra. Do something. Do something!"

Trixie recovered, and opened a hatch. "I'll say goodbye to Twilight for you, Grogar. Happy landings."

"STOP HER!!!"

Trixie jumped off the ship as it continued to fall. On Earth, Twilight saw the ship falling. "They're going to crash!"

At that moment, the Tambelocon space cruiser fell into the sea. The Canterbots cheered.

"The Tambelocons are gone." Twilight said. "Out path is clear now."

"They were on their way back to Equestria." Starlight said. "Must've been a mechanical failure."

"I don't think it was a mechanical failure, Starlight." Sunset replied as she points to the sky. "Look."

Everyone saw Trixie slowly decending courtesy of a parachute she had with her.

"Trixie!" Wallflower Blush cheered. "You did it."

As she landed, Bulk Biceps cheered for her. "You stopped the Tambelocons!"

Everyone cheered for this momentous occasion.

"We knew you were anxious to get back to Equestria." Twilight said. "But, at least you could've waited for us."

"Sorry, Twilight." Trixie replied. "The ship was...full."

Everybody chuckled as Twilight praised her friend. "Well done, Trixie."

"Well, let's get back to the base." Starlight said. "We have a ship of our own to repair."

Danny asked for a favor. "Hey, may I go back to Equestria with you?"

"Maybe, you better ask your sister." Twilight suggested.

"Can I, Megan?"

"Only, if I come with you." Megan replied.

Twilight then gave an announcement. "All right, let's go home. Canterbots, transform."

The Canterbots then transformed to their vehicle modes, Megan and Danny hopped in Rainbow Dash, and they all rolled off to their base. Later, fuel trucks were helping to store fuel in storage tanks. The Canterbots were helping human workers with their ship. Danny started to write in his diary.

Because the Canterbots stopped the Tambelocons from stealing Earth's energy resources, the governments of the world have agreed to give Twilight Sparkle the energy she needs to revitalize Equestria. It's probably
the first time all the governments agreed on anything.

Danny then turned a page.

We'll, that's it from Earth. Next stop: Equestria.

"You all set, Danny." Twilight asked. "It's almost time to blast off."

"I'll be right there, Twilight." Danny replied.

One more thing. I'm sure glad we don't have to worry about Grogar and all of those Tambelocons anymore.

In the bottom of the sea, the Tambelocons ship laid motionless. Suddenly, a hatch opened. And, Grogar swam out. One thing is for sure. He'll be back.

THE END

Comments ( 1 )

11363663
The purple symbol looks like a bull than a ram.

Login or register to comment