• Published 10th Sep 2022
  • 581 Views, 9 Comments

Transformares: More Than Meets The Eye - Brian Sheil



In a war torn metallic planet, a team of robotic heroes venture forth into outer space. But, their ancient enemies pursue them.

  • ...
3
 9
 581

Chapter 8

Author's Note:

It's time for the decisive battle.

"ATTACK!"

Grogar's battle cry rings out. Many Canterbots, disguised as lab workers, ran in different directions. Taking off their lab coats, they went into battle. Other Canterbots came along. This battle was intense. But, Twilight noticed that something is wrong.

"Canterbots," Twilight called, "hold it! Stop fighting!" Soon, the Tambelocons started to fall apart. "What in the universe is going on here?"

Starlight picked up a Tambelocon, and he went to pieces. "Scraps!"

Sunset was equally shocked. "Springs!"

Rainbow threw a bunch of parts down. "Junk!"

Twilight realized, "We've been had."

"That's right, Twilight Sparkle!" Grogar said. "I was on to your little scheme from the start. Did you really think you can fool me by allowing Dark Scratch to escape? DID YOU?!"

"Go on, Grogar." Twilight replied. "You're in the driver's seat."

"While you and the other Canterbots have been fighting a bunch of loose screws, the REAL Tambelocons have been at the REAL rocket site. You have lost, Twilight. The Tambelocons have won." Grogar laughed viciously.

"The race isn't over yet, Grogar."

"Oh, it's over, Twilight." Rainbow's hologram vanishes. "You just don't know it."

Grogar laughs as he flies off. At the rocket base, one of the workers saw his radar blipping."

"Unauthorized aircraft approaching, sir." The worker said. "A lot of them."

"This is Cape Carlson control tower." The man in charge said on the intercom. "Identity yourselves. Identify. Over."

"They're moving on fast, Captain."

"Repeat. Cape Carlson to aircraft. Gives us an ID and a fight mission. That's an order!"

"Look." Another soldier said. "They're coming down."

"Sound the alarm!"

An alarm went off as the Tambelocon seekers transformed into robot mode. The soldiers tried to fight back. But, the seekers fired at various vehicles, showing their brutality.

"What are they?" The captain said nervously. "What's happening down there?"

"Out weapons are totally ineffective." The soldier answered. "There's nothing we can...."

Suddenly, Grogar arrives to observe the mission. "Excellent! Excellent! Prepare the energon cubes."

Later, at the Tambelocon base, the ship they were working on was finished. The energon cubes were all being loaded.

"Course back to Equestria: charted." Sombra reported. "Space cruiser fueled and ready for departure. What are your orders, Grogar?"

"Prepare for blast off!" Grogar replied.

Meanwhile, Twilight Sparkle gathered her whole crew outside. Megan and Danny joined them as they lined up. Applejack, Fluttershy, Bulk Biceps, Micro Chips, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Pinkie Pie, Trixie Lulamoon, Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer, Spike, Scootaloo, Wallflower Blush, Apple Bloom, Rumble, and Moondancer. Megan and Danny stood between Sunset and Spike. With Starlight Glimmer by her side, Twilight Sparkle began to address her team.

"We have come to a moment of truth." Twilight said. "The Tambelocons are in position to return to Equestria. We have no choice but to attack them directly. But, this battle will be most dangerous. So, I ask for volunteers." She turns to Starlight. "Starlight?"

"Volunteers," Starlight said, "step forward."

Every Canterbot stepped forward. Megan and Danny did the same.

"Canterbots!" Starlight ordered, "Transform!"

They all transformed to their vehicle modes. Danny climbed into Rainbow while Megan climbs into Sunset.

"Start your engines!" Starlight said. The vehicles are all ready. "Ready, Twilight!"

"Let's roll." Twilight replied.

Twilight and Starlight transformed to their vehicle modes. All of the Canterbots rolled off. At the Tambelocon base, Grogar is so excited.

"So close, Sombra." Grogar commented.

"Space cruiser ready for boarding." Sombra reported.

"So very very close to conquest."

Meanwhile Twilight and her army arrived at their destination.

"Twilight to Canterbots." Twilight said. "Encircle the base!"

As the Canterbots drive surround the Tambelocon base, Grogar addresses his troops. "Tambelocons, it is time to return to Equestria, and conquer the Canterbots forever!" All of the Tambelocons cheered for possible victory. "Board the space cruiser!"

The evil army headed for their ship. Just then, the voice of Twilight Sparkle was heard. "Canterbots, transform!"

Twilight transformed from truck to robot. Her friends transformed to robot mode and headed for the Tambelocons. The evil robots were caught off guard.

"We are under siege!" Grogar realized. "Tambelocons, transform!"

Grogar transformed to his rifle mode. One of the seekers caught it, and fired at the enemy. The evil warriors went out to battle.

"Garble, Shadow Squawk, Dark Scratch," Sombra said, " prepare for battle. Operation: Warfare!" He pushed his button to release his warriors. "'Eject." Garble unfolded and ran off. "Eject." Shadow Squawk flew into battle. "Eject!" Dark Scratch jumped out.

Dark Scratch pounced on Megan. But, swinging on a rope, Scootaloo kicked him off. Rainbow Dash grappled with Garble.

"I owe you one from Sherman Dam, Garble!" Rainbow said with authority.

"You couldn't swim." Garble replied. "What makes you think you can fight?"

Dash grabs her opponent. "Watch me!"

She throws Garble to a cliff wall, and pounds on him. Sonata and Aria transform to their jet modes, (Sonata as a Blackbird, and Aria as a HAL Jetus), and joined Shadow Squawk to battle some of the Canterbots. Twilight's trailer opened to reveal a laser set up while Grogar returned to robot mode.

"Fire!" Twilight commanded.

The laser fired, so did Grogar. The laser was gunned down. But, Grogar's fusion cannon got knocked off.

"It's just you and me now, Grogar." Twilight said while she rushed in.

"Then, you better get some help, Twilight." Grogar replied.

"Oh no. I've been waiting for this chance."

The two warriors started their battle.

"Only one of us is going back, Grogar!" Twilight said

"It won't be you, Twilight!" Grogar growled.

Adagio aimed at Twilight. But, Danny threw a rock which knocked her gun from her arm.

"Hey!" Adagio shouted. "Who did that ?"

The gun landed on the gun. And, Spike rolled over it. Grogar was soon thrown to the ground.

"You're finished, Grogar!" Twilight said. "Call it off. Call it off!"

"Never, Twilight Sparkle!" Grogar protested. "You and every last Canterbot were to be destroyed."

Dark Scratch pounced on Twilight. This gives Grogar a chance to escape.

"To the space cruiser!" Grogar commanded.

Hearing their leader's orders, the Tambelocons ran into the elevator, which took them to their ship. The Canterbots started firing on the enemy. After they were aboard, Grogar closed the door. Inside, Grogar gave a command to Sombra. "Blast off!"

Sombra fired up the rockets, and the cruiser took off. Needless to say, Twilight was very angry. "GROGAR!!!!!!"