• Published 12th Dec 2022
  • 307 Views, 2 Comments

The Son of a Chimera - Blackcatsuperfan1



A unicorn colt becomes a son to a chimera

  • ...
 2
 307

Epilogue

Long time ago before Twilight and her friends became what they are today in the everfree forest was a stallion called Lord winter Harvest.

A picture of Lord Winter Harvest.

And not being known by his name but being known by his heart many ponies new Lord Winter Harvest as a nice young caring stallion. But my audience to your displeasure this story is not just about him because you see Lord winter Harvest have three daughters the first oldest daughter was called Summer Harvest.

And to show you what you look like here is a picture of Summer Harvest.

Then let me tell you to many stallions Summer Harvest was a beautiful mare but summer Harvest had many suitors after her hoof but she would never marry a non-educated stallion and she believed that a mayor does not need a stallion in her life to make her self happy. And now we take you to the second oldest child named Spring Harvest. And just like her sister Spring Harvest had many suitors but she would always turn them down like her sister would. And let me tell you Spring Harvest she would always love to sing and just like her eldest sister Spring Harvest thought that she didn't need a stallion to have herself be happy.

And now to show you what the second oldest sister looks like here's a picture of Spring Harvest.

And now for the youngest child named Autumn Harvest just like her sisters she would have many suitors and always turn them down thinking that she would not need a stallion just like her sister's. And let me tell you Autumn Harvest she always love painting all kinds of amazing pictures some of her pet Timberwolf named Rocky she would even sometimes paint pictures of her father smiling and being proud of his daughters.

To show you what Autumn Harvest looks like here is a picture of Autumn Harvest.

But one day tragedy had struck the three sisters for one day Lord Winter Harvest had became dreadfully ill and it seemed that Lord Winter Harvest would not make it. And so Lord Winter Harvest laid on his bed knowing that soon he would join his faithful beloved wife Sunshine.

As Lord Winter Harvest was laying in his bed waiting for death to take him to heaven Lord Winter Harvest called for his three daughters to to see him as on to the realm beyond their own. When the three sisters were in front of their father summer Harvest asked her father out of all of them which one of them would inherit his estate. And in his dying wake the Lord Winter Harvest told his three daughters that they needed to share the estate. And with his last breath Lord Winter Harvest had finally passed on to the other realm beyond their own. And with their father dead the three sisters buried their father on the castle grounds.

And after bearing their father the three sisters tried to decide on who would inherit their fathers estate. And trying to figure out which one of them would inherit their father's estate greed start to infect the three sisters turning them into bitter shells of once who they once were. when they were fighting among themselves they were visited by a young zebra stallion.

And after being visited by the zebra stallion the zero stallion told the three sisters that" silence you three when you Scrabble the land you father has made dies because of your green". And not knowing what he was telling them the three sisters mocked the zebra stallion but unknown to them their mockery would be there downfall.

And feeling their Mockery in his anger the zebra named rafiki pulled out a magic potion and told the three sisters"enough of this because a pony greed you three shall be indeed we". And after telling the three sisters rafiki took the magic potion and transformed the three sisters into a terrifying monster called the chimera. After being transformed into the chimera the three sisters tried apologizing to rafiki but rafiki told them" silence you free because of your greed the land that your father has seen will indeed suffer from your greed". The three sisters asked rafiki if there's anything that they could do to get them turned back to normal.

Then rafiki told the three sisters that indeed that there was and that if they want to be turned back to normal all they need was the love of somepony or creature that could be able to see beyond the creature that they had become and show them the love that they have been missing. And after telling them how to turn themselves back to the way they were rafiki pulled out a white rose and told them that every year a pedal would fall off the road and if they gained the love from the other pony or creature in return than the spell would be broken but if not then they would be doomed to remain a terrifying beast forever.

And after telling them what they need to know rafiki vanished without a Trace never to be seen ever again.
And everyone is a picture of rafiki.

And after rafiki vanished without a trace years and days had passed by since that day and ever since that day has passed by the three sisters kept fighting with each other and gave up hope that they would ever break their spell because in their mind what pony or creature could ever love a creature as them.

To be continued in the next chapter.

Well guys I hope you like the first chapter of my story also guys I'm going to be putting a contest in the story the contest is that who ever answers this question will get there mlp oc as a character in the story.

And now everyone I leave you off with the song evermore from the beauty and the beast movie.

Also here is the question which characters does Applejack have a grudge on.
A. Flim and flam
B. Yoda and Gabby
C. Big Mac and mod pie
D. Spike and rarity

Author's Note:

Also guys this guy I know on YouTube wanted me to share this video of his on my on my story and if you guys like the epilogue of the story let me know in the comments

Comments ( 1 )

11449142
Dude I had I first have to make the first story also what's your answer for the question in the story

Login or register to comment