• Published 9th Jul 2022
  • 2,499 Views, 27 Comments

Sunset is a Bad Friend, Rainbow is a Bad Girlfriend - SmutAltYAY



Sunset won't say no to a horny girl drooling over her dick, even if that girl already has a girlfriend. Rainbow is that horny girl.

Comments ( 8 )

11298155
I just keep pullin ya back in

nice work

11297443

Rainbow smirked as she poked AJ’s head “Because, I wanted to do something we never got a chance to.” She said, trying to sound smooth but her voice was raw and tired. Hours of sex would do that. “We’ve been cheating for ages, and I always wanted to get fucked right next to her while she’s sleeping.”

I thought at one point. RD would suck Sunset’s dick and kiss AJ right after. AJ would of course feel like she tasted that same taste somewhere before but shrugs it off. It had been years.

I’ll bet that RD will knock AJ out with sleeping pills and let Sunset fuck her.

Damn so close. If only Sunset had just enough energy for just one more round and not give a shit about fucking someone who is unconscious. She would have fuck AJ when she was KO’d.

I, with this last chapter's title, kinda expected AJ to come clean as having known from the first time and never having said anything because that's her fetish. And then be smug as hell while RD and Sunset stand there gobsmacked. Nothing else changing though, to be clear.
That was an adorable ending for an otherwise indeed shitty people story, all in all :twilightsmile:

11298692
Exactly what I was going for. The shitty people see no repercussions for their actions, AJ stays in the dark the entire time and never once feels unhappy in her relationship. Everyone wins!


11298374
Yeah. I wanted to keep a line in the sand for Sunset. She's a bad person but not a criminal, ya know?

A short story, but TOTALLY enjoyable!! Great work!!

This was really Nice!!

Login or register to comment