• Published 3rd Jun 2022
  • 620 Views, 6 Comments

Goddess Soulmates - Mystic Sunrise



Cosmos and Crystal take their relationship to the next level.

  • ...
24
 6
 620

Soulmates for All Time

"Now. Are you absolutely sure about this?" Principal Celestia asked, giving the young girl next to her a worried look. "This is not the same as it might usually be between here and Equestria. I understand this enough to know that."

Crystal rolled her eyes. "Come on, Principal Celestia. You know how much I love her."

Celestia nodded, smiling. "I do, and I have not seen love this strong in a long time. I could see it during the Battle of the Bands, even if the two of you could not." She chuckled as Crystal blushed. "But there is also how Twilight feels about her. What of her thoughts on this?"

Crystal frowned. "This doesn't involve her. She and Cosmy already share something that I'll never have. Not this time. I know Cosmos wants this. Wants this bad. It's time I tell her."

"Tell me what?" Cosmos asked, appearing behind them from a tear in reality, a curious look on her face.

Celestia sighed, pinching her nose. "Will you please stop doing that, your majesty? I am not as young as I look. Any more appearances like this, and Luna will be getting a promotion far sooner than she thinks."

Cosmos only smiled. "So, what seems to be the trouble? That Canterlot High is still here, and the girls are not fighting some eldritch abomination, again, I assume it is not magic related? And why did you only ask for me?"

Celestia pushed Crystal forward with a devious smirk. "I did not ask for you, Cosmos. Crystal here did. And from what I understand, it is something rather important for the both of you." She giggled as she pranced off. "Have fun you two love birds."

Crystal groaned as Cosmos giggled. "I hate it when she's like this," she grumbled.

Cosmos took the young girl's hands in her own and lead them over to the nearby front steps. "Crystal. You know I love to spend time with you. But why could I not bring my Exarchs with me? You know how much they hate when I do this."

Crystal rolled her eyes. "Do you know how weird it is to see a younger me bonded to you like that? I know enough of the bond your Exarchs have with you. But it's still weird to me."

Cosmos rolled her eyes as well. "Point. But why now? Equestria is still getting used to all of the changes I have implemented. Gods above, me included, I do not know how Celestia and Luna ever got anything done with the system they had. I give it thirty minutes before everything comes to a grinding halt without me there."

Crystal smirked as she kissed Cosmos' nose. "Honey. You are the government. Who the hell is going to tell you no?"

Cosmos blushed. "Nopony. If they know what's good for them at least. I assume that's also why we're alone out here? Twilight-"

Crystal shook her head, gripping Cosmos' hands harder. "Leave her out of this. This is about me and you. The two of you already share so much in common. Things that still make my head spin when I think about them."

Cosmos frowned. "Crystal. I cannot make you an alicorn. There is a good reason why there are so few of us."

Crystal nodded. "I know. But that's not what I meant. I want something else. Something that you've never given away. You've been alone for far too long. That ends now."

Cosmos' breath hitched. Was Crystal asking what she thought she was asking? What she had hoped for? "Crystal Dawn. Are you asking me...?"

Crystal nodded, pulling them close until their bodies touched each other, wrapping her hands around Cosmos'. "I want to spend my eternity with you, Cosmos. In this world, Equestria, or wherever it might be. I don't care. I want to be by your side for all time. I love you, and I always will."

Cosmos' smile grew, as she hugged the young girl close, a hug that was happily returned. "Thank you," she whispered, earning a blush from Crystal as they pulled apart, and Cosmos placed a hand on Crystal's heart. "Then say it, Crystal Dawn. Will you be my soul mate? For now and all time?"

Crystal smiled as well, placing her hand on Cosmos' heart. "I do. From now until whenever time ends, I swear my love for you, Cosmos. Do you for me as well?"

Cosmos smiled gently as their lips drew closer together. "I do. From now until time itself is unmade, I swear my love for you, Crystal Dawn."

Crystal giggled as their lips finally came together in a passionate kiss, their hands searching desperately for their lover's best spots as they felt their souls be fused together. Still their own, but now, they felt the love each felt for the other soar to new heights. Higher than either had thought possible.

Crystal herself felt all of her aches and pain vanish, erased as if they never existed. Her aging was frozen in that instant. No longer would age, disease, or death be something she needed to worry about. She was invincible in every sense of the word it seemed.

For Cosmos, she felt her heart soar to new heights, feelings that she had only dreamed about finally realized. A part of her wept for those who had come before, the mares she had always been too afraid to take this step with. Part of her would always belong to each of them. But no longer would it hold her back.

After a moment, they parted from the kiss, a dopey grin on both of their faces. Right now? They did not care if anyone found them like this? Who needed anyone else when they had each other?


"So what happens now?" Crystal sighed in contentment as Cosmos rocked her back and forth in her lap.

Cosmos shook her head. "That depends. I will not take you from your family. No matter how much I might want to, that would not be right of me."

Crystal nodded. "Well. I do wanna go to college. Maybe join the Air Force. I've always wanted to fly. Hell. I'm kinda, really, totally jealous other me can with that dragon of hers." She smiled up at her goddess. "Can I get one too?"

Cosmos giggled as she booped her love's nose. "Sorry. Exarchs and me only. And I am not sure if we can share mine. Twilight asked me the same thing when we showed her our combined form."

Crystal rolled her eyes. Darn it. Before she bit her lip. And now they came to this thorny bit. "And what about Twilight? What does this do for her? I know you have some feelings for her. Don't lie to me."

Cosmos sighed. That was true. "I am not sure. Like I said once before, I have room in my heart for both of you. Never think that I do not. Even after this? I still love her. I know the two of you have talked about this."

Crystal nodded. "Yeah. I was willing to make us a threesome. I'd be lying if I said she wasn't cute. Since I'm immortal now like you two are, I don't see why we can't try it. I know she wants it as well. I've seen how she sometimes looks at me. She's not very good at hiding it. I know Rainbow's teased her about it."

The pair giggled. That did indeed sound like Rainbow Dash. Cosmos thought about it as well. She would be lying if she said the thought had not crossed her mind as well. Three were always better than two of course. Maybe the same could be said for them as well.

For now though, as she laid her head on Crystal's shoulders with a contented sigh, she just wanted to spend time with the girl she loved.

Author's Note:

Just felt that this needed to be done all of the way for Cosmos and Crystal. Where Sci Twi fits into their relationship will come at a later date. Temporary cover art is done by ShamrockShimmer. It's how I imagine Crystal looks in this universe.

Comments ( 6 )

Cool story. I think I need to go back and reread. :twilightsmile:

Wow, this is a really good story, keep up the good work. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment