• Published 7th Nov 2022
  • 2,382 Views, 25 Comments

Together Forever! - ScisetShimmerEvan

  • ...
5
 25
 2,382

A New Era Begins (Edited by Echo Breeze) (Updated 1/23/2023)

For the first time in nearly thirty years, the portal at CHS has mysteriously activated!

But how? No one knows. Not even the Equestria Girls know about it.

They’re sure gonna be in for a surprise when they find out. Whenever that’ll be…

Strangely though, instead of someone we know coming out such as Princess Twilight, for example, we find five teenagers instead!

They all were frightened at first as to what had happened to them before wondering where the portal had taken them to.

“What is this place?” Wondered the girl with long blue hair.

“Where the heck are we?” Asked the girl with the mohawk.

“And what happened to us?” Said their leader, who had a rainbow streak growing through her hair. Rainbow Dash would certainly like that for sure.

The girl proceeds to try and stand up with the new body but to no avail.

“Beats me Sunny.” Replied the only guy in their group, who was currently inspecting himself. “At least I still have my badge.”

“Aside from what happened to us, I’m loving this wardrobe. I mean, it is just gorgeous!” Replied the last member of their group, whose hair was as stylish as Rarity's, as was the tiara she wore.

“Since we're here, why don’t we explore? Maybe we’ll figure out more about this place!” The blue-haired girl replied, now standing on two legs without ease.

“Good idea Izzy. Come on everypony! Let’s see what this place has to offer,” Sunny replied, as they set off to explore this strange new world they found themselves in.

“Here we go again… I’m glad I left Sparky behind with Jazz for this.

Little did they know, however, someone had followed them through the portal!

And this someone was somebody who wanted to steal magic and worked for an evil alicorn in Equestria.

“Alright, Opaline. I’m here. Let’s see what this place has to offer regarding magic.”

Next Time… A New Beginning!

Author's Note:

References:

Main 5 as humans. Art by Emeraldblast63

Misty as a human. Art by machakar52

Before anyone asks, no, this isn't a sign I'm gonna continue making stories on fimfiction. I only made this just for fun/wanted to make 1 Generation 5 story on this site, in the form of an Equestria Girls story. As cool as it would be to see this become a reality, I find it very slim. Still, I hope you all enjoyed the short G5 story I made, as I enjoyed making it very much. :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 16 )

11415582
Huh, didn't know there was a song under the same name of my story, still nice to learn that. :twilightsmile:

Amazing story! And an amazing series!
I lost track of how many times i have read and re-read your stories.
I absolutely love them.
All the luck to you as you move foward.

11415622
Thank you very much. And if you ever re-read my stories I posted a blog post on the proper/chronological order to read them in. :twilightsmile:

11415665
Thx, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

11415898
OH MY GOD!!!!

Sequel but Equestria is now in G5!!!

11416082
glad you liked it. :twilightsmile:

11416084
I only did it for just cause I wanted to before retiring from making these.

Just finished the series. Great work! :twilightsmile:

Are you going to make a sequel to this book

11607586
Unfortunately no. As I said in the Authors Note, I only made this because I wanted to before retiring from making these stories.

Hey there, Congratulations on your college journey! It's an exciting time. Moving into college can be both thrilling and a little overwhelming. My advice would be to take your time adjusting, reach out to your fellow students, and don't hesitate to ask for help when needed. Speaking of resources, if you're looking to improve your grades, consider using Samplius. It offers a wide range of essay examples, including a helpful one on song analysis that you can find here: https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/song-analysis/ and save you time writing college papers, and even you can improve your grades. It's been a great tool for me, and I think you'll find it valuable too. Best of luck with your college journey!

11672644
Thx but I've already was in college when I began making these in 2020. I just wanted to focus more on it once I had these stories finished. Still thx very much. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment