• Published 9th Mar 2022
  • 1,504 Views, 20 Comments

A Get-Together - Ralrak



Spike is asked a favor that is more than he bargains for.

  • ...
7
 20
 1,504
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

I can finally read this chapter.

Wow, this is awesome and unlike other stories of this type, bonus points for being original.

Normally in a story of Spike having a love affair with a lot of girls, it's usually written that Spike is in heaven, but here he was more realistic by writing that Spike felt uncomfortable, making it realistic in a sense.

I bet it had to feel heavy, especially for the younger ones and thath means the CMCs and Spike experiencing the things their bodies feel, wow, what will Twilight say when she finds out everything her friends did with her little brother.

This really is a great story and I am really enjoying it. I still hope to see some Sparity between them. While I like him with the CMC I am still a sucker for the pairing that got me to this fandom and that being Sparity. It would be funny for Spike to make a request as a reward for all of this... and that being a intimate evening with Rarity lol.

11487442
Thanks! While I like harem stories, I never understood why so many just had the guy be a sex god on his first go. Not to say I don't like those stories. And, well, I am a sucker for embarrassed nude males and embarrassed nude females.

11487481
I'm glad you're enjoying it! I also like the Sparity pairing, but I also thought it was too one-sided on Rarity's part. I never got the impression that she meant it to be like that, but she still took advantage of Spike a bit too much.

I hope you continue the story.

There needs to be more

Login or register to comment