• Published 9th Mar 2022
  • 827 Views, 13 Comments

Learn to Love (Again) - Scotishbro



Marble Pie's heart was broken, a fragile thing shattered by the rejection from Big Mac. Years have past though, and she has tried to moved on (Unsuccessfully). Pinkie Pie finds out and tries to find her sisters soulmate with the help of a book...

  • ...
5
 13
 827

BONUS: After-Party Muscle-Men

Iron Will didn't find his love at the Bonanza, but maybe he could find it in the crowd. Many a creature caught his eyes, but only one had caught his heart.

He stood at the confectionary stand, asking one of the shop owners if they had anything with protein powder in it, a query that was unsurprisingly unsuccessful. Iron Will contemplated with himself as to whether he should approach the pony with arms as thick as a full-grown pony, a nonexistent neck, and the tendency to yell 'YEEEAH' in every other sentence, but it the temptation was to much.

He just had to see if this hunk was really meant for him.

Iron Will casually strolled on over to the muscular white pegasus, trying to appear as uninterested as possible, but failing at every step. Eventually, he was within walking distance of the massive bodybuilder, and nonchalantly leaned against the counter, knocking over a plate to the chagrin of the owners. He let out a single utterance.

"Iron Will says hello!"

Iron Will was mentally slapping himself, just praying to whatever deity up above that what he said wasn't as dumb as it sounded. Thankfully, however, the stallion didn't seem to care, and turned to the minotaur with a serious, yet alluring face, knocking down a few plates on his tilt.

"Hello, handsome." was what he said

Iron Will was practically melting with the amount of sweat building up on his brow, thinking only of the materialistic view.

"Iron Will noticed you are a stallion who takes care of himself. Iron Will finds this to be hot."

Once again, Iron Will found himself mentally attacking himself, but instead this time it was a full on suplex rather than a slap.

"YEEEAH!.. Oh, and back at you. What's your name? Mines Bulk Biceps."

Iron Will might have drowned if it weren't for the compliment, gaining a bit of confidence, he responded with a calm, yet commanding tone befitting of his usual personality.

"Iron Will wishes to extend an invitation to dinner to you, sir."

Alright, back to drowning it is.

"YEEEAH!!!"

Iron Will smiled, a bit in disbelief. He had really done it!

"R-really? Oh, uh, Iron Will means, lets go!"

And they did, having a nice dinner at one of the few still-open restaurants around Ponyville.

FIN

Comments ( 4 )

11175586
Or a can of beer. Several in fact 😁,

11175586
I was thinking a ponified version of The Thinker, buyt thats WAY better lol

11175693
Apparently there is a WWE Wrestler named Stone Cold Steve Austin, but that wasn't the inspiration. Naw, it came from Stone Cold Killer of the World Eskimo-Indian Olympics fame. Just needed something with stone in it, and since I'm participating in NYO soon enough, I thought of him.

11175693
With Marble's attitude she should look for a guy named Cleveland Steamer.

Login or register to comment