• Published 21st Feb 2022
  • 811 Views, 13 Comments

Godzilla: G-Force: Kaiju Global Defense and Protection Force - Dalek-Galvo



Sunset has been scarred by Godzilla's wrath, now she hopes to keep her planet and her people safe from the Kaiju. But will she be prepared for a threat bigger than anything she has faced before.

  • ...
3
 13
 811

Chapter 1: Might of MechaGodzilla: Part 2 of 2: Pandemonium in Paris

Sunset and the rest of E-Squad were heading for Paris when a blip appeared on Garuda's sensors.

"Commander, my instruments have detected another kaiju that's heading towards the target," Adagio said.

"On-screen," Sunset said, as the monitor on her cockpit activated.

"It's...It's Anguirus," Sunset said with a look of surprise as the monster was traveling through the ocean towards Paris.

"All units, do not attack Anguirus, he's an ally," Sunset said.

"Roger that," Rainbow Dash, Lightning Dust, and Indigo Zap said, who were piloting the Super-X3, Super-X2, and Super-X respectively.

"General Magnus, this is Sunset Shimmer, we have finally reached Paris, MechaGodzilla has landed," Sunset said.

"Do you see the target," Magnus said.

"Affirmative, all eyes are on the prize," Sunset said as she saw Baragon rampaging through the streets of Paris.

"All units, go into attack formation," Sunset ordered.

"Alright, this is where the fun begins," Adagio said with a confident smirk.

"Activating Laser Cannons," Sunset said as MechaGodzilla fired yellow energy beams from it's eyes, causing moderate damage on Baragon.

"Super-X2, prepare to fire at my command," Sunset said.

"Copy that, Ma'am," Lightning Dust said as she was preparing the Super-X2's ion cannon.

Baragon then fired its fire breath on the Super-X2, which had little effect on it due to its fire-mirror.

Before Sunset could say anything, baragon was then attacked by Garuda's High-Power Maser Beam Cannons.

"GARUDA CEASE FIRE, CEASE FIRE," Sunset said.

"You've done your part, now just back off and let a man do his job," Zephir said.

"ZEPHIR, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING," Sunset roared.

"Doing the job a woman could never do, now just sit back and clean or cook, that's all you're ever good for," Zephir said.

"SUNSET, WHAT'S GOING ON OUT THERE," Magnus wailed.

"Zephir went A-Wall and is attacking Baragon with reckless maneuver, reporting about 150 casualties from Garuda's reckless attack. One of Garuda's lasers also hit a nearby Ice-berg," Sunset said.

"GOD DAMMIT, BREEZE, SHE SAID CEASE FIRE, YOU WILL LISTEN TO YOUR SUPERIOR OFFICER," Magnus roared.

"Listen to my asshole, Baldy," Zephir said as he continued firing recklessly at Baragon.

Suddenly Zephir was knocked out cold from behind by Adagio, who re-took control of Garuda.

"This is Garuda Control, sorry for the mess," Adagio said as she backed off.

"Thanks Dagi, I knew bringing Zephir was a terrible idea," Sunset said as she continued on the mission.

Then Zephir was then teleported to one of the Detention cells on the Super-X3.

"Zephir is now secured, Ma'am, he can't cause any more trouble now," Rainbow-Dash said.

"Alright, Super-X2, FIRE NOW!" Sunset said as the Super-X2's Ion Cannon fired at Baragon, causing the Kaiju to wail in pain as it staggered.

"Alright, good job Lightning," Sunset said. "Alright, all units go into stand-by formation, I'll finish this." Sunset said.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake as Anguirus arrived in Paris. Then Anguirus proceeded to fight with Baragon.

"Once Baragon was subdued from Anguirus's Spiked Carapace, Anguirus then backed-off and let MechaGodzilla finish the job as it then returned to the sea.

"Alright, activating containment anchor," Sunset said as a large claw appeared from MechGodzilla's chest to grab Baragon.

"Alright, Captain, Mission Accomplished," Sunset said. "We're now bringing Baragon to Monster Island."

Then MechaGodzilla and Garuda appeared at Monster Island where Varan, Rodan, Gorosaurus, Ebirah and Kumonga resided. Sunset then waved hello.

"Well, looks they'll have a new friend to play with," Adagio said.

"Yep I believe so, anyway's let's head back home," Sunset said as they headed back towards G-Force HQ as MechaGodzilla let out a victorious roar.


Just as Sunset and Adagio left the launch bay, they both heard Magnus chewing Zephir Breeze out.

"YOUR OVERCONFIDENCE, SELFISH AGENDA, AND REFUSAL TO FOLLOW ORDERS ALMOST COST US THE SUCCESS OF THIS MISSION, YOU HALF-BRAINED IDIOT!" Magnus roared. "EVEN THAT NEW RECRUIT WALLFLOWER BLUSH HAS A LOT MORE BALLS THAN YOU DO ZEPHIR BREEZE!"

"Yeah Zephir, you're little bravado shredded my wings," Rainbow said as their was a big hole in one of the Super-X3's wings. "We barely got back to HQ without crashing because of you."

"Whatever, you're just whining because I'm better than all of you," Zephir said. "I mean, women can't command, all they know how to do is clean and cook, that's all a woman is ever good for, just see my mother for example."

"THAT'S IT, YOU'RE DEMOTED TO THE G-FORCE JANITORIAL GROUP!" Magnus said. "I've alway's wanted to find a way to get rid of an sexist idiot like you Zephir Breeze, and now I finally have that chance."

"WHAT," Zephir roared. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, THIS ISN'T FAIR!"

Zephir then saw Sunset and then said, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SUNSET SHIMMER, YOU'LL RUE THE DAY YOU GOT IN MY WAY, I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT!"

"Just shut up and start mopping, you brought this all on yourself you know," Sunset said with a satisfied grin on her face as Zephir stormed off.

"I'm so glad to be finally rid of that idiot," Adagio said with a sigh of relief.

"Shimmer," Magus said.

"Yes General," Sunset said.

"I'd like to introduce to to Zephir Breeze's replacement," General Magnus said. "This is Wallflower Blush."

"Oh, hello," Wallflower meekly said with a shy look on her face.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, did you just transfer from D-Squad," Sunset asked.

"Yes commander," Wallflower said.

"She may be a little frightful at times, but she's good at following orders," Magnus said.

"That's what I like to hear," Sunset said. "Welcome to E-Squad Wallflower Blush."


Meanwhile, in Paris, a fisherman and his wife were busy trying to get the catch of the the day.

"Man Gloria, if it weren't for all those giant monsters running about, the fish would be biting right now," The Fisherman said to his wife.

"Oh don't worry, Herald, I'm sure you'll catch something sooner or later," Gloria said.

Suddenly Herald felt a strong pressure on his line.

"Hey Gloria, I got somethin," Herald said as he started to reel in his line.

However instead of a fish that was on his line, there was a blue skinned hand that appeared in his hook, and when it got onto Heralds boat, it appeared to be a girl, but instead of warm soft skin, their was cold ice, even her hair and the dress she was wearing was made of ice.

Then the mysterious girl woke up and started looking around in a panicked state

"Wha-What is it, some kind of alien," Gloria said.

"Ah don't know, but I'll protect you from that alien creature," Herald said as he pointed a shot-gun at the girl.

Then, the alien girl spoke, "Please, I mean you no harm, you must send me to your world's leaders, they must be warned to the evil that is coming for all of you, they must be warned of Destoroyah."

(Will continue in Chapter 2: The Return of Godzilla).

Comments ( 8 )

The MechaGodzilla in this story is from the 1993 film, Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla II.

Oh, I will also be using the Evil MechaGodzilla from the Showa Era later on in the story. :twilightsmile:

11265216

Oh, the Super. Interesting choice. Personally never really saw that as an effective mecha, being more of a massive mobile artillery piece, especially when the Garuda attached itself to the back.

Not complaining, as it’s featuring a MechaG other than Kiryu. I have nothing against Kiryu, fact it’s my favorite of the MechaG’s. But when everyone else uses Kiryu, it can get very repetitive. So bravo on that, good sir.

And it’ll be interesting to see how you use the Super MechaG in CQC.

Comment posted by Dalek-Galvo deleted Sep 5th, 2022

11312367
Yes, it is an interesting choice.

Looking forward to more.

11312367
I wanted to use SuperMechaGodzilla because this version of MechaGodzilla never really got enough chances to shine, oh and I didn't use Kiryu because he's been used too much.

11468613

Both points I agree with. No doubt Kiryu is the most effective and best designed, but it is because of those things he’s been used so much. SuperMechaGodzilla, giant artillery platform as he may as well be, is sadly overlooked. So I do applaud your choice.

Login or register to comment