• Published 16th Feb 2022
  • 1,243 Views, 7 Comments

The Striker and Keeper - MASTERMIND360



Sunset likes Fleetfoot. And the keeper knows the striker's weakness.

  • ...
12
 7
 1,243
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

The team gathered around as Celestia draws the strategy on the whiteboard.

Another question that kind of slip my mind with the main fic. Is Celestia the school coach here? Or does she tackle two jobs the principal and apparently the soccer coach?

Pinkie Pie flipped the pages in her book. "Wait a minute! This is supposed to be a clop fic! Not a soccer fic!"

I typically hate this Pinkie fourth wall meta gags and just find it cringy. I will try to shake it off, but it really takes me out of the fic and ruin the mood. Just a minor nitpick I admit, but still, it really bugs me. As long as it doesn't appear again it's fine, I guess.

Solid fic and the sex scene was competently done. Nice build up to it too and looking forward to more chapters of football adventures and mane mothers, or even new stories.

11154338
Well, she's the one in charge of the tryouts. I will established her being a coach in the future.

And I'm sorry, I never thought you hate Pinkie fourth wall jokes, that's just a little humor I like to put in. But fear not, it won't happen again.

And thank you for enjoying the clop part. To be honest, I kinda doubted myself a little when writing the clop part. In my case, I prefer to call it "clop".

11154371
Is she still the principal in this au or just in charge of the team?

11154373
Both. If you have any issues, Luna will take care of some things while she's away.

11154375
gotcha and it wasn't really an issue I had. I was just wondering.

11154338
Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like this fandom's obsession with Pinkie breaking the 4th wall. It worked in the show because, while she did it, she never did it every episode. Or I'm miss remembering it.

11154433
My main issue is many fics like to point out how weird it is when she does her logic defying gags which is why it works better in the show, since it usually doesn't do that. Doing that ruins the gag in my opinion, since you are explaining the joke and rubbing it in more than you should or had to. Just have her do it and if you want others to react, just have them give her confused looks. That's all you need. Nothing more.

Login or register to comment