• Published 4th Feb 2022
  • 98 Views, 0 Comments

Scootaloo Plays Chromasphere - MellowSoul



Scootaloo tries out an RPG developed by Soul Tech Industries.

  • ...
 0
 98

Into the Chromasphere (Part 2)

As the story progressed, Scootaloo learned about Mary's origins. She'd apparently been born with a mutation resulting in an overabundance of ACTN-3, otherwise known as the speed gene. Somewhere between the end of middle school and the beginning of high school, she discovered her powers. The next line intrigued Scootaloo even more. The design of X-Tech's original line stemmed from a discovery made by her old friend, Noah Parker. When Noah was fifteen, he refined the formula for iron and black carbon steel, combining the metals to create a brand new material - Exorioum.

"So X-Tech stole Noah's Exorium sample after he refused their negotiations. No wonder the robots are going haywire. They have no idea how to use it."


Mary returned home after spending the night at Jason's. They agreed to train together and track Noah down outside the city. They learned the robots' joints were thin enough to be destroyed with enough force. Mary's speed and Jason's street fighting style proved particularly effective for the situation. The screen went dark a second time.


When the game resumed, six years had passed. Mary and Jason were now happily married with two children: Ian and Ashley. Like their parents, the children were trained to defend the world against X-Tech's stolen machines, bringing Scootaloo's party to a full total of four. For the third mission, she was instructed to investigate an outbreak in the north pole. Before that, though, she crafted new gear and restocked her supplies.

"It's almost dinnertime. Better go back and saved."

Scootaloo recorded her progress before shutting down the game.


Later that night, Scootaloo completed the third mission, rescuing the scientists trapped in the chaos. Unbeknownst to her, she was already close to the end of the game. From here, only two missions remained...

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment