• Published 16th Dec 2021
  • 1,155 Views, 16 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Funkin - Fusionflare374



Boyfriend and Daddy Dearest were having a rap battle, things then started to escalate

  • ...
4
 16
 1,155

Chapter 11: Tabi

Author's Note:

Holy shit it’s been… three months since I posted my last story?! I’m so, so, so sorry, I’ve been busy with my new job and never had the time to make a new story. I’ll try to make more stories more frequently, but I’m not promising anything. Hope you enjoy this new chapter. Bye everyone!

Somewhere, in New Funk City, in an alleyway, a man with a skeleton goat as a head, skeletal hand, and an invisible body, held a picture of the dearest family. His yellow pupils scanning each of their faces with intend. He then growled deeply and crunched up the picture. He took a lighter out of his hoodie pocket and set the picture on fire, then threw it on the alleyway floor, watching the picture be set ablaze.

The man, who’s name is Tabi, sighed deeply. “One day, those Dearests will get what’s coming to them.”

As Tabi was about to leave the alleyway, he glanced over to his shoulder and saw a portal behind him. Tabi looked at the portal in confusion, then suddenly he was getting pulled in.

“W-what the?!” Tabi yelled in confusion.

Tabi tried to pull himself away from the portal, but the pulling force was too strong for him to get away. Tabi kept pulling away, until eventually, he was sucked into the portal. As he entered the portal, he blacked out.

Tabi slowly began to open his eyes and regaining his consciousness. As he slowly opened his eyes, he saw a blurry white creature sniffing him. As Tabi’s vision became clear, the white creature was a bunny sniffing him. Tabi groaned and began to move, causing the bunny to scurry away. Tabi held his head, having a splitting headache. He slowly sat up and noticed he was sitting on a couch. He looked around and saw he was in a building with many bird houses inside, stairs going up to another floor, several rooms to the left and right of him and lots of different small creatures roaming the place.

What the… I was in the alleyway… how did I get here? Tabi thought to himself.

Just then, he heard a humming getting closer to him. As the sound was getting closer, he reached into his pants pocket and grabbed his knife, ready to strike what is approaching him. Just then, a light yellow pony with pink hair came into the room, carrying a tray of animal food with its mouth. The pony gently dropped the tray and the animals began running towards the food tray. The pony looked at the animals with a warm smile before turning around to see Tabi, looking at her with a confused expression, but his hand still held the knife behind his back.

“O-oh, you’re awake, I’m glad. I saw you were sleeping at my front door, S-so I brought you inside my home, I-I hope that’s fine with you.” The yellow pony, named Fluttershy, said shyly.

Tabi didn’t respond, he eyed Fluttershy carefully, seeing if she poses a threat.

“U-umm… are you o-okay?” Fluttershy said, walking towards Tabi slowly.

Fluttershy got close to Tabi and reached her hoof at him, before he grabbed it quickly, causing Fluttershy to gasp in fear. Tabi pushed her down on the floor, still holding her and pointed his knife at Fluttershy’s face. Tabi growled angrily at her as she looked at him with fear in her eyes.

“Do you think I’m stupid? I know this is a trick!” Tabi yelled angrily.

“W-w-what… I never… w-what trick?” Fluttershy stuttered her words.

“Don’t play dumb with me, you’re one of Daddy Dearest’s tricks! Well, jokes on you, your tricks don’t work on me!” Tabi raised his knife in the air.

Tabi laughed at her, as he was ready to thrust the knife into her. However, he felt something hitting him on his back repeatedly. He turned his head and saw the bunny that was sniffing him before was hitting him with its feet. Tabi growled and tried to shake it off, but it stayed on him. As he was distracted by the bunny, some birds flew over him and took his knife. Tabi looked shocked as his knife was taken from him and seeing a herd of different animals came towards him. Tabi saw some squirrels jumping and landing on his face, scratching him. Tabi got off of Fluttershy and tried to pry off the squirrels off his face. Just then, he tripped on some animals behind him and fell to the floor. Tabi finally got the squirrels off his face, but he was now surrounded by many animals. He tried to backed up, but the animals got closer to him. The animals growled at him and was ready to attack, until a voice was heard loudly.

“Enough!” Fluttershy said with a shout.

The animals and Tabi looked at her with a surprised expression.

“This is not how we treat our new friend. Now, please go back and play with the others outside.” Fluttershy said, quieting her tone, but still having a stern tone.

The animals quickly ran off, leaving Tabi and Fluttershy alone. Fluttershy looked at Tabi with a worried look.

“Are y-you okay? They got you good on your face.” Fluttershy said with a worried look.

Tabi looked at her in disbelief as he couldn’t find the words to say. Just then, Fluttershy quickly grabbed a damp cloth and went over to Tabi.

“Here, l-let me clean your face for you, I-if that’s okay with you.” Fluttershy asked permission from Tabi.

Tabi didn’t speak, he just looked at her, then nodded. Fluttershy smiled and went over to him. She began to wipe his face gently. As his face was being wiped, he was looking at Fluttershy warm smile. Tabi, now feeling more calm, began to speak to her.

“Why?” Tabi said, making Fluttershy look at him. “Why are you being nice to me? Even after I nearly killed you, you still want to help me after those animals attacked me?”

“O-oh, well, I-I was really scared what happened, b-but you looked more scared than I was.”

“Me? Scared? Tsk, who am I scared of, you?” Tabi chuckled a bit.

“M-maybe not me, but maybe it’s because you’re in a new area and new people you don’t know, I- I think.”

“Hmm… I guess you may be right.”

Finally, Fluttershy finished cleaning up Tabi’s head and stepped away from Tabi.

“Thank you… what’s your name?”

“O-oh… i-I’m… Fluttershy…” Fluttershy said, getting quieter the more she talked.

“Fluttershy, huh. I’m Tabi. Sorry about almost killing you.”

“O-oh, it’s okay, I’m sorry my animal friends attacked you too. They were only trying to protect me, b-but I wasn’t expecting them to hurt you.”

“Meh, it’s fine, I deserve it since I did try to hurt you in your own house. I thought you were one of Daddy Dearests tricks, but you look like you’re not one of them.”

“Oh, why would I try to trick you?”

“I… I have serious trust issue, you never know who will stab you in the back again.” Tabi sighed deeply, getting up off the floor and sat on the couch.

Fluttershy looked at Tabi sadly and joined him on the couch.

“I… I-I know that feeling. You feel like anypony can turn your back on you. You can never forget what they did… then you turn your back on the ones that care for you. B-but, they come back eventually and apologize to you. You then become good friends again.”

Tabi looked at Fluttershy, then at the floor.

“Not this one. I will never forgive her and her father for what they done to me.”

The two stopped talking and the room fell silent. Fluttershy looked at Tabi’s head and looked at the rest of his body.

“S-so… are you some kind animal?” Fluttershy asked Tabi, making Tabi look at her. “O-oh, I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have asked… sorry.”

Tabi kept looking at her, then chuckled a bit. “No, I’m no animal, I’m a human, well… a human with a goat skeleton as a head and an invisible body.”

“Really? You’re a human?”

“Yeah, kinda hard to believe since many thought I was a faun, but they were very wrong.”

“O-oh… I’m sorry about that.”

“For what? I’m use to it anyways. And what might you be, if I may ask?”

“O-oh! I’m a Pegasus.”

“A Pegasus? You mean, you’re a mythical stallion?”

“W-well, I don’t think mythical… many of my pony friends are Pegasi. There is also unicorns, earth ponies, alicorns, and many other species.”

“Huh… I’ve read a book about these creatures, but they were a fairy tale… guess they were wrong.”

“Yeah, though, we never saw any humans before until this pass week now.”

“Oh? Do you know any of these humans?”

“W-well… there is one I’ve met one where he looked like… a S-soldier.”

Tabi nodded as she kept talking.

“There is also two human children that are dressed up in costumes.”

Tabi looked at her, concentrating on what she will say next.

“A human that said he was in a… video game? I-I’m sure exactly. And… umm… there is a human with blue hai—“

“Hold on! Hold on! Did you see a girl with auburn hair and a demon with purple skin?” Tabi asked in a hurry.

“Oh! Why yes. Do you know them?”

Tabi looked at the floor, his pupils shortened.

T-there here?! Finally, I can get my revenge! Tabi thought to himself, smiling to himself, or what looks like a smile.

“U-um… Tabi, are you alright?” Fluttershy asked, looking concerned.

Tabi looked at Fluttershy, looking excited, but also looking crazy.

“Do you know where they are?” Tabi asked Fluttershy.

“Oh… they are staying with Twilight in ponyville.”

“Ponyville huh? Could we perhaps… pay them a visit?”

“Oh course! Are they friends of yours?”

“Yes… friends…”

“We can go see them now, I-if you want to of course.”

“Yes, I would like to go see them.”

“Great! I’m sure they will be excited to see you!” Fluttershy said excitedly, jumping off the couch and walked over to the front door, smiling happily.

“Yeah… I’m sure they will.” Tabi said with a sinister chuckle.

Tabi got off the couch and joined Fluttershy. Before they left, Tabi saw his knife on the floor and picked it back up, chuckling once more. The two exited Fluttershy’s cottage and started to walk down a dirt road. As Tabi and Fluttershy started to walk, Tabi placed his hands in his hoodie pockets, having his knife on hand. Tabi looked at his pockets then back at Fluttershy, humming a lovely melody.

“You don’t look too happy, aren’t you excited to reunite with your friends?” Fluttershy asked Tabi.

“Ooh, I’m so thrilled that I can’t express it enough. And soon… I will get my reven— I-I mean, be reunited once again.” Tabi saved exposing his true intentions to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy smiled and continued waking, humming to herself.

Hmm… this… pony seems so pure… so innocent… it’s a shame that she will think otherwise of me when I’m through with Girlfriend and her damn father. Tabi thought to himself, almost feeling… sad at the thought.

Tabi and Fluttershy made it to Ponyville, seeing many ponies walking around, smiling with each other and waving at each other. As Fluttershy and Tabi entered the village, the ponies looked at Tabi with fear as Tabi looked at them, keeping their kids away from him. Tabi grunted slightly as he and Fluttershy continued to walk down the town. After walking for a few minutes, they finally arrived to Twilight’s castle. Tabi whistled as he saw the beauty of the castle.

“Wow… I’ve never seen anything like this before.” Tabi said, looking at the castle, to which Fluttershy nodded.

Just then, Tabi saw them… Boyfriend, Girlfriend and Daddy Dearest were outside, chatting with a purple Alicorn pony. Tabi growled quietly as he began to approach them.

“You want me to do what?!” Twilight said in a shocked tone.

“I need you to copy my portal spell to get us out of here!” Daddy Dearest said to Twilight.

“But… b-but you said that demon magic is different than Alicorn magic! How am I going to copy your portal spell?”

“It’s easy, just snap… oh right… you don’t have fingers.” Daddy Dearest said, as Twilight deadpanned.

Girlfriend tapped on Daddy Dearest, turning his attention to her.

“Dad… if we all teleported here… does that mean… he…” Girlfriend said, sounding worried.

Daddy Dearest bent down to Girlfriends level and patted her head, giving her a smile.

“Don’t worry sweetie, he can be anywhere in this planet if he is here. But if he is here, I’ll keep you safe.”

“Yeah, I’ll protect you baby, you’re safe with me.” Boyfriend said, posing as a hero.

“Oh, my hero.” Girlfriend said, holding her hands together, having hearts in her eyes.

Just then, the four of them heard a laugh and they turned to see Tabi, laughing at them.

“I see you’re still with her, huh Bf? After everything I told you about her, you’re still under her spell?!” Tabi yelled at Boyfriend.

Twilight looked at Daddy Dearest, looking confused.

“Who is this? Is this a friend?” Twilight asked Daddy Dearest.

“Far from it.” Daddy Dearest said, showing his teeth.

“Long time no see, Dearest. You weren’t expecting to see me so soon, were you? And your brat of a daughter is here as well, this makes things easier.”

Daddy Dearest put his hand in front of Girlfriend, protecting her.

“You’re not hurting my daughter! If you want to hurt my daughter, you will have to go through me first!”

“Me, hurt her? Oh, no no no. I don’t want to hurt her…” Tabi said, pulling his knife out of his hoodie pocket. “I just want to KILL THE BOTH OF YOU!!” Tabi began charging at Girlfriend and Daddy Dearest.

Boyfriend stepped in front of Girlfriend, shielding her with his body, however, Daddy Dearest went in front of Boyfriend, shielding both of them. Daddy Dearest and Boyfriend closed their eyes as Tabi was about to strike them, however, nothing happened. They opened one of their eyes, and they saw Tabi floating in the air with purple aura emitting off him.

“What? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!” Tabi yelled as he struggled to break free.

Twilight, having her horn activated, looking at Tabi with a confused but with a stern look.

“Can anypony please tell me… WHAT IN EQUESTRIA IS GOING ON!!” Twilight yelled out.

“Oh you want the truth? Those two ruined my life!” Tabi said, looking at Girlfriend and Daddy Dearest angrily.

“Wait… how did they ruin your life?”

“Y-yeah… how?” Fluttershy said as well.

“Me and Girlfriend used to date. When we started dating, I loved to make music, it was my passion! I loved Girlfriend… but she clearly did not love me. She was only using me for her own success. When I finally realized it, Daddy Dearest hired people to invade my house, kidnapped me, and I woke up in the alleyway, looking like this!”

Twilight and Fluttershy placed a hoof on their mouths, looking shocked and saddened.

“You… you didn’t do that… right Daddy Dearest…” Twilight asked Daddy Dearest.

“Oh, yes, yes I did.” Daddy Dearest responded.

“Wait, WHAT?!”

“Yep, I did. I used him as an advantage for my daughter to become a star.”

“That… that is so… wrong!”

“Oh, you thought that was bad, the invaders killed my cat! Just for the fun of it!” Tabi added.

Fluttershy gasped and looked at Daddy Dearest with an angry expression.

“You monster!” Fluttershy yelled at Daddy Dearest.

“You see?! This is why he should die! Along with that brat!”

Twilight looked at Daddy Dearest, then looked at Tabi, then back at Daddy Dearest.

“Well… what you done is very wrong… but I don’t think killing is the answer. I say… we forgive and forget.” Twilight said to the two.

“Forgive and forget?! Are you high!!! He literally ruined my career and my life! I HAVE NOTHING!!!”

“Well, you can start anew, restart the relationship… as friends.” Twilight said with a smile.

Tabi gagged at the thought of the idea.

“I would rather kill those two than be friends with them again.” Tabi said to Twilight.

Twilight looked at Tabi with a sad look, she is not making any progress with him about changing his way of Girlfriend and Daddy Dearest.

“Well… what would you do then?” Twilight asked Tabi, but before he spoke, she quickly added to her question. “That doesn’t resolve violence.”

Tabi looked at the two, then sighed. “Then… I’ll just go… there is no point if I can’t kill them when you’re around. I just want some justice, but that will never happen now.”

Twilight looked at Tabi and nodded sadly, putting him down slowly. The purple aura disappeared off of Tabi’s body. Tabi took one last look at Daddy Dearest and Girlfriend, before turning around and started to walk away. Tabi stopped after a few steps and glanced over his shoulder.

“If you continue being with her Bf, you will have nothing. Let his be your only warning.”

Tabi then began walking away from the group. Fluttershy looked at Tabi with a sad expression as he walked away. Daddy Dearest crossed his arms and snickered.

“Good riddance.” Daddy Dearest said.

Just then, a knife was thrown and it was just inches away from his face, which made Daddy Desrest flinch. Daddy Dearest saw Tabi had stopped and thrown the knife.

“Next time, I won’t miss.” Tabi said coldly, as he walked away once again.

Fluttershy, looking sad, went after Tabi. Luckily for her, she was able to catch up to Tabi as he was only walking.

“Tabi… Tabi… please, we can help you.” Fluttershy tried to reason with Tabi, but he ignored her. “Please Tabi, you don’t have to be alone.”

“Go away.” Tabi said to Fluttershy.

Tabi and Fluttershy were in the middle of Ponyville, still walking.

“Tabi… I know you’re a kind soul, I can see it in you.” Fluttershy said to Tabi.

“You don’t know who I am or who I was. Now just… leave me alone.” Tabi said, walking into an alleyway and leaning on the wall.

“Please Tabi… m-maybe Daddy Dearest can apologize—“

“DONT YOU GET IT!! I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE ANYMORE!! AND EVEN IF HE APOLOGIZES, WHAT GOOD IS THAT GONNA DO HUH?! IT WONT TURN MY LIFE AROUND! IM FOREVER STUCK THIS WAY, A REMINDER FOR TRUSTING ANYONE YOU EVER LOVED!!” Tabi lashed out at Fluttershy.

Fluttershy knelt to the floor, shivering in fear. Some ponies nearby stood and stared at Tabi, while some were scared of him. Tabi sighed and lowered himself to the floor, looking upset. Fluttershy, looking down at Tabi, looking sad at him. She sat down beside him, as he looked away from her.

“Tabi… did… did someone else hurt you? Besides Daddy Dearest and Girlfriend?” Fluttershy asked Tabi.

Tabi didn’t look at Fluttershy, hiding his face with his sleeves.

“I-it’s okay… you don’t need to tell me… I’ll… I-I’ll leave you alone now.” Fluttershy said as she got up and began walking, looking defeated.

Tabi sighed. “It was… my parents… that hurt me the most.” Tabi finally spoke.

Fluttershy stopped and looked back at Tabi.

“Your parents? What did they do? If you want to answer that, that is…”

“They… they abandoned me… lived in a orphanage for my childhood…”

“Oh my… that’s terrible…”

“It was… I had no one to teach me anything… I had to do that myself. Had no mom to tuck me bed… had no dad to teach me how to ride a bike…” Tabi began to tear up a bit. “Had no one to say they loved me… nothing… I was on my own… I teached myself to do all of that… alone…”

Fluttershy looked at Tabi, tearing up. Fluttershy went over to Tabi and hugged him, catching him off guard.

“It’s okay to show your feelings… go on… let your emotions out.” Fluttershy said, comforting him.

Just then, Tabi started balling his eyes out, hugging Fluttershy tightly. Fluttershy patted Tabi back, as well as rubbing his back with her hoof.

“Let it all out… let it all out.” Fluttershy said, kept rubbing his back.

After several minutes, Tabi finally calmed down, his tears finally stopping. Tabi stopped hugging Fluttershy, seeing her Fur is soaked.

“S-sorry about soaking your fur…” Tabi said, having boogers coming out of his nose.

“Hey… hey… it’s okay. I don’t mind, really. You had so much emotions stored inside you… you needed to let it go.”

“Yea… I did… didn’t I?”

“Do… do you feel any better?”

“Yes… I feel much better now, thank you.”

“No problem, I’m happy to help. So… with that out of your system… would you forgive Daddy Dearest now?”

Tabi placed his hand on his chin, thinking.

“I will never forgive him for what he did to me… but maybe we can make a truce, just a temporary one at best.”

“W-well… that’s always something at least.” Fluttershy said with a smile.

Tabi looked at Fluttershy and chuckled softly. Just then, he heard a meow and he looked around the alleyway. The cat jumped down and went over to Tabi, rubbing itself on him. Tabi picked up the cat and cradled it, petting its head.

“You look just like my cat… before you were taken from me.” Tabi said sadly, tears streaming down.

The cat looked at Tabi and licked his cheek, making Tabi chuckle a bit.

“Well Tabi… would you like a place to stay? I don’t mind if you stayed with me for a while.” Fluttershy asked Tabi.

“Really? You would do that… for me?” Tabi said with a surprised look.

“Of course! That’s what friends do, right?”

“Yeah… I guess they do.”

Tabi got up on his feet, still holding onto the cat.

“Do you mind if I bring his little guy along with me?” Tabi asked Fluttershy.

“Of course! I’m sure they will get along with my other animal friends.” Fluttershy said happily.

Fluttershy and Tabi left the alleyway and started to walk back to Fluttershy’s house.

It looks like my life is turning back around . Tabi thought to himself, looking at Fluttershy with a smile.

To Be Continued…